Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Your Projected Starting Lineup
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kansas bob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lomaxgr wrote:
kansas bob wrote:
lomaxgr wrote:
kansas bob wrote:
I seriously doubt if Ayers has to prove anything too you??? You are like I am, only a fan with an opinion, nothing more, nothing less!
Last year was Ayers first year in the NFL as strickly a DE. He has had a different DC every year.
I know nothing more than you do but I am expecting that he will be on the roster when the season starts and will probably be starting.

That first sentence makes absolutely no sense. Elvis Dumervil has had a different DC every year since he entered the league if memory serves me correctly, so that excuse can't be used.

I am just having a little fun with you Lomax. The coaches will make the final decision on who stays and who goes, not us. Yes, Elvis had more DC as Ayers did but he played DE before last year and experience is helpful in this league. I hope Hunter beats out Ayer for the position but I doubt if he does. I have always liked him, but he is only a good backup so far
BTW the first statement is response to you saying that "Robert Ayes has never proven anything to me in three years in the league". Sorry if it went over your head, please accept my apology.

No need to apologise. I understand that Coaches make the decisions, but how rubbish would this forum be if we didn't guess on the decision Coaches are going to make? Razz

Very true! We just came off a long off season and need something to discuss! We can always agree to disagree! lol
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Derek Wolfe will be comparable to JJ Watt...unfortunately.

Only reason people hated on it was because of where he played but the guy is relentless and will be a mighty fine player. 2% chance he busts.

Actually, I think a more reasonable comparison right now is Lamar Houston. 4-3 DE/DT tweener. High motor, good run defender, better inside rusher than outside.
AKRNA

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:

Only reason people hated on it was because of where he played but the guy is relentless and will be a mighty fine player. 2% chance he busts.

Actually, I think a more reasonable comparison right now is Lamar Houston. 4-3 DE/DT tweener. High motor, good run defender, better inside rusher than outside.

Another player he reminds me of coming out of college is Vanden Bosch. Similar size, draft position and both high energy, relentless players
paul-mac

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Ben Garland PS eligible?
Russell2Bailey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:

God, I hope you're right.
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: