Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2 FS who could be CB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
byzr

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject: 2 FS who could be CB Reply with quote

we've drafted 2 FS who look like they could be CB's. Ernest Shazor is still there i really hope we pick him up with our 125 or 126 pick. he's got great size for a S at 6'4.
Quote:
Built like a linebacker but blessed with the speed of a cornerback, Shazor is the prototype strong safety -- big, strong, aggressive and quick. He has drawn comparisons to Philadelphia Eagles standout Brian Dawkins for his explosive burst and knack for making big plays

let's all cross our fingers.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shazor is one of the slowest safetys in the draft we just got the two fastest safetys in the draft. This is a good thing because in Bates defense the safetys are baciscally the same the just cover deep. I think Underwood and Collins will excel in our defense. Now we have pick 125 and 126.

~Mozilla on the sig~
byzr

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what was his 40? every where i've said he said the speed of a CB and the size of a LB.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He ran a 4.7 but both safetys we have drafted run a 4.38 I liked Shazor I would like to draft him as a linebacker.

~Mozilla on the sig~
byzr

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i had thought about that. can you imagine a 6'4 LB standing the middle or outside, that's something to think about before you just lob it over him.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: