Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Joe Vitt Training Camp Talk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tylerdouglass

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject: Joe Vitt Training Camp Talk Reply with quote

Joe Vitt, on Patrick Robinson wrote:
Outstanding. Locating the ball in the air, going with the proper arm, defending speed. Outstanding. Outstanding. He got better last year and he had a good day today.

Joe Vitt, on Mark Ingram sitting out wrote:
This is strictly protocol for bringing him back from the toe and the knee and, listen, we are going to take him into it slowly. Weve got to remember that weve got five preseason games. Weve got the extra game and were going to bring him along at the proper pace.

Joe Vitt, on Jabari Greer wrote:
I think Jabari has really showed us the past couple of years his man coverage skills. I think what you can really see now is what he can do in zone coverage. I think hes got real good vision and you know his quick twitch. Hes got deep speed. That was encouraging to see.

Joe Vitt, on Martez as a LB/DE, pass rush skills wrote:
Martez continues to really grow in the system. You guys have seen it with dropping defensive ends into coverage and things like that. We drafted him here as a linebacker so hes got a skill set to cover.

Hes doing OK. We have the big boy pads on, and this is a process. So lets see how we can get better tomorrow.

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/news-and-events/article-1/Joe-Vitt-Recaps-First-Full-Pads-Saints-Practice/86f3f679-bfb5-4aaa-8d1e-1c47f8e0197e

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just really hope he doesn't believe what he said about Shanle.

FSP
tylerdouglass

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lombardi Gras wrote:
I just really hope he doesn't believe what he said about Shanle.

I'm convinced Shanle has heavy, heavy, heavy blackmail on most of the Saints management.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: