Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jared Crick?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if anybody knew but Tim Bulman signed with the Patriots 2 days ago. Crick will be given every op to get snaps as a backup DE with Tim Jamison. Can't wait to see him play for us!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
Not sure if anybody knew but Tim Bulman signed with the Patriots 2 days ago. Crick will be given every op to get snaps as a backup DE with Tim Jamison. Can't wait to see him play for us!

Ya but how much things does our 4th string DE really get? I vaguely remember Bullman getting much of any PT except for special teams.

^CalhounLambeau on the sick sig^

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swaggg" Swearinger
62 tot, 2 int, 1 sck, 3 ff, countless missed tackles
EliteTexan80

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:

Ya but how much things does our 4th string DE really get? I vaguely remember Bullman getting much of any PT except for special teams.

I think it behooves the Texans to get more of a rotation in this season. Last year, the depth we had was pretty bad at the DL. Jamison, Bulman doesn't exactly fill anyone with confidence. We had to give a LOT of repos to Watt and Smith. It worked out - neither got hurt - but that can change with consistent beatings that a DL takes.

We now have a young guy who is somebody we have plans for further down the line. It would behoove us to get him in early, let him start working some snaps and see what we get out of him.

vike daddy wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
I wanna be a mod.

vastly over rated.
texansfan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EliteTexan80 wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:

I think it behooves the Texans to get more of a rotation in this season. Last year, the depth we had was pretty bad at the DL. Jamison, Bulman doesn't exactly fill anyone with confidence. We had to give a LOT of repos to Watt and Smith. It worked out - neither got hurt - but that can change with consistent beatings that a DL takes.

We now have a young guy who is somebody we have plans for further down the line. It would behoove us to get him in early, let him start working some snaps and see what we get out of him.

I think this is a record for number of times using the term 'behoove' in a single post.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: