Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

BringinDaPain's GM Mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adam9

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gilmerfalcon wrote:
adam9 wrote:
With the 54th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft the Atlanta Falcons select... Jonathan Jenkins, NT/DT Georgia.

Quote:
With this pick we get a versatile defensive lineman that can fit what we are planning on doing in the future, and can fit in our 4-3 base and our 3-4 looks as well. Welcome to Atlanta Jonathan!

Buyer Beware! UGA has serious discipline problems currently. The intelligence of the athletes there is definitely below average at best. Maybe he is not like the four to be kicked, I would just stay away right now. Hopefully Richt gets the program straightened out. Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing
As a Tennessee fan I get that they have some problems, but you can't just associate all their players with that. Although I know they recruited some guys this last class with some character problems as well, but I wouldn't judge them all by some of their team's stupidity.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the 182nd pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the Atlanta Falcons select... Caleb Sturgis, K Florida.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
With the 67th pick in the 2013 NFL draft, the Atlanta Falcons select... Arthur Brown, LB Kansas State

Quote:
We picked another versatile defender that can play more than one position. It also strengthens our LBing core depth. Welcome to Atlanta Arthur!

Thoughts on my draft so far guys..?

i prefer Jelani Jenkins or Kevin Reddick over Brown.
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gilmerfalcon wrote:
adam9 wrote:
With the 54th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft the Atlanta Falcons select... Jonathan Jenkins, NT/DT Georgia.

Quote:
With this pick we get a versatile defensive lineman that can fit what we are planning on doing in the future, and can fit in our 4-3 base and our 3-4 looks as well. Welcome to Atlanta Jonathan!

Buyer Beware! UGA has serious discipline problems currently. The intelligence of the athletes there is definitely below average at best. Maybe he is not like the four to be kicked, I would just stay away right now. Hopefully Richt gets the program straightened out. Wink

Im guessing this was subtle sarcasm. Or maybe not so subtle, Im not the brightest bulb in the draw
Lentz33

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the Eifert, Brown, and Lacy picks. I would be happy with this draft no doubt.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
Love the Eifert, Brown, and Lacy picks. I would be happy with this draft no doubt.

Sweet. I think I hit all major needs. Of course those needs were based off of Tony signing another 1 year deal (unlikely) and the same with McClure.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: