Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Janoris Jenkins signs with the Rams
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rams4eva92

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Janoris Jenkins signs with the Rams Reply with quote

Jenkins finally signed with us for four years. He got 4 years 5 million 3.1 million guranteed.
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6473/janoris-jenkins
Thank you that this got settled out.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trumaine Johnson signed now to Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was quick, a fraction of that money should pay off his child support loan. Now let's hope he doesn't celebrate with a drink (or least calls a cab after partying)
CalifornianRam

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im glad they came to agreement on a decent deal. its funny to think when looking back at last season how bad the team was and yet our Pass D was ranked 10th. i wonder where we will be this year D wise.
yrba1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CalifornianRam wrote:
im glad they came to agreement on a decent deal. its funny to think when looking back at last season how bad the team was and yet our Pass D was ranked 10th. i wonder where we will be this year D wise.

An adequate pass rush has always masked the weaknesses of our secondary last season. At worst, we'll see a top 15 pass defense this season barring injuries.
Faulk28SJaX39

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yrba1 wrote:
CalifornianRam wrote:

An adequate pass rush has always masked the weaknesses of our secondary last season. At worst, we'll see a top 15 pass defense this season barring injuries.

Yea and I think thats being generous, I truly see a 5-10 squad here with that D-line and Secondary; if we can ever find true cogs at the olb's we might have a top 3 defense in the making on our hands here.

PROPS TO DEADPULSE ON THE SIG!
Adopt-A-Ram '13:
Jake Long: 1 GS/0 Sacks Allowed
Kendall Langford: 2tackles, 1 for loss.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
l3lind golfer

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top 10 pass defense... Do you guys actually think our pass defense is in the top 10 in the league? I don't give a damn what stats say our pass defense is not that good. Says we were ranked about 10-15 spots higher than the 49ers pass defense... Yeah, don't think we're on the same planet as them; but that's what the stats say so we must have been THAT MUCH better, right?

Get real.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
Top 10 pass defense... Do you guys actually think our pass defense is in the top 10 in the league? I don't give a damn what stats say our pass defense is not that good. Says we were ranked about 10-15 spots higher than the 49ers pass defense... Yeah, don't think we're on the same planet as them; but that's what the stats say so we must have been THAT MUCH better, right?

Get real.

Last years pass defense sucked. This years pass defense has the makings of an elite unit if we don't get raped by injuries.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Flatlyner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:

Get real.

Last years pass defense sucked. This years pass defense has the makings of an elite unit if we don't get raped by injuries.

like last year. Who knows, we could have been solid if we didn't lose our top 6 corners. Laughing

Very excited to see our whole draft class under contract and ready for camp. Praying that we don't get hit by the injury bug as with last year. Barring that, I think we have the makings of a very nice defense.
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
CalifornianRam

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

with finny running the D with chris and james i think our defense should be solid come game day. our offense i think can be good too i just hope we can get the job done with these guys at wide out.
Ray

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A healthy DX may pay dividends
l3lind golfer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:

Get real.

How does it have the makings of an elite unit? I really like Finnegan, but who else is in that secondary to make it an elite unit? Oh, Janoris Jenkins... A true rookie that spent the year playing division II football is going to save the day? Or maybe our 3rd round rookie FS will make us elite?

I just don't get you guys. I mean, I get it's great to be optimistic, but what's wrong with facing reality. Our secondary does NOT have the makings of an elite unit, not at all.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:

Get real.

How does it have the makings of an elite unit? I really like Finnegan, but who else is in that secondary to make it an elite unit? Oh, Janoris Jenkins... A true rookie that spent the year playing division II football is going to save the day? Or maybe our 3rd round rookie FS will make us elite?

I just don't get you guys. I mean, I get it's great to be optimistic, but what's wrong with facing reality. Our secondary does NOT have the makings of an elite unit, not at all.
Yea, young talented rookies Never come in and make an immediate impact. I mean you have to wait 2 years for them to even crack the starting lineup!
l3lind golfer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
Yea, young talented rookies Never come in and make an immediate impact. I mean you have to wait 2 years for them to even crack the starting lineup!

Maybe you don't understand what I was saying. To say we're going to have an ELITE UNIT with a guy who played Division II football and a guy coming out of the FCS. Give me a break. He didn't say down the road, he meant this upcoming season. Sorry.

I get how talented they are and the potential is there. But that's not even being realistic. So all we have is Finnegan and a bunch of rookies and all of a sudden we're elite? Well damn, I guess every secondary has the makings of an elite unit...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:

Maybe you don't understand what I was saying. To say we're going to have an ELITE UNIT with a guy who played Division II football and a guy coming out of the FCS. Give me a break. He didn't say down the road, he meant this upcoming season. Sorry.

I get how talented they are and the potential is there. But that's not even being realistic. So all we have is Finnegan and a bunch of rookies and all of a sudden we're elite? Well damn, I guess every secondary has the makings of an elite unit...

you serious hommie? JJ played a total of 9 games against Julio Jones, Alshon Jeffrey and AJ Green, allowed one Touchdown and that was to Green. Seems pretty good to be considering 2 of these WR had dominatn rookie years, but no, your right..

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: