Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012 KC Forum Mock Draft (Discussion Thread) Version 2.0!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HiccupGuy


Joined: 01 Jun 2011
Posts: 1961
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nicfre2011 wrote:

Not when you already have Larry Fitzgerald, Stevie Johnson, Denarius Moore, Stephen Hill, and Jared Cook.


I would take Decker over Moore and Hill (atm).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nicfre2011


Joined: 15 Mar 2011
Posts: 6552
Location: SC
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HiccupGuy wrote:
nicfre2011 wrote:

Not when you already have Larry Fitzgerald, Stevie Johnson, Denarius Moore, Stephen Hill, and Jared Cook.


I would take Decker over Moore and Hill (atm).


I think you are on [REMOVED BY MODERATOR].

Laughing

Moore and Hill are the deep speed to compliment Fitzgerald and Johnson. They will have plenty of time to develop even more - especially Hill who has absolutely dynamic potential and is already an excellent blocker for the position. Sorry try again. LOL

Seriously, Decker was a solid pick, don't jump off of the ledge just yet!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HiccupGuy


Joined: 01 Jun 2011
Posts: 1961
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nicfre2011 wrote:
HiccupGuy wrote:
nicfre2011 wrote:

Not when you already have Larry Fitzgerald, Stevie Johnson, Denarius Moore, Stephen Hill, and Jared Cook.


I would take Decker over Moore and Hill (atm).


I think you are [REMOVED BY MODERATOR].

Laughing


Well I did say atm. Moore is injury prone. Hill is vastly unproven rookie. He was drafted high in the real draft b/c of his speed and size. Also he didn't produce much in college.

Eric Decker put up decent numbers with Tebow throwing him the ball. He doesn't have much room to grow anymore but what you get is what you see.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nicfre2011


Joined: 15 Mar 2011
Posts: 6552
Location: SC
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HiccupGuy wrote:
nicfre2011 wrote:
HiccupGuy wrote:
nicfre2011 wrote:

Not when you already have Larry Fitzgerald, Stevie Johnson, Denarius Moore, Stephen Hill, and Jared Cook.


I would take Decker over Moore and Hill (atm).


I think you are [REMOVED BY MODERATOR].

Laughing


Well I did say atm. Moore is injury prone. Hill is vastly unproven rookie. He was drafted high in the draft b/c of his speed and size. Also he didn't produce much in college.

Eric Decker put up decent numbers with Tebow throwing him the ball. He doesn't have much room to grow anymore but what you get is what you see.


I don't know that I would say Moore is injury prone. The same could be said for half of the players in the NFL that have had the same injuries. And you are right about Hill - he does have potential. And I will say, considering the gimic offense he played in the lack of production isn't exactly unexpected for his position. What he did show is his ability to block downfield and is probably on par with Bowe when he came into the league as a blocker in space. Plus I have Fitzgerald who is essentially a position coach to help him work on his route running, etc. The sky is the limit baby.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HiccupGuy


Joined: 01 Jun 2011
Posts: 1961
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nicfre2011 wrote:
HiccupGuy wrote:
nicfre2011 wrote:
HiccupGuy wrote:
nicfre2011 wrote:

Not when you already have Larry Fitzgerald, Stevie Johnson, Denarius Moore, Stephen Hill, and Jared Cook.


I would take Decker over Moore and Hill (atm).


I think you are [REMOVED BY MODERATOR].

Laughing


Well I did say atm. Moore is injury prone. Hill is vastly unproven rookie. He was drafted high in the draft b/c of his speed and size. Also he didn't produce much in college.

Eric Decker put up decent numbers with Tebow throwing him the ball. He doesn't have much room to grow anymore but what you get is what you see.


I don't know that I would say Moore is injury prone. The same could be said for half of the players in the NFL that have had the same injuries. And you are right about Hill - he does have potential. And I will say, considering the gimic offense he played in the lack of production isn't exactly unexpected for his position. What he did show is his ability to block downfield and is probably on par with Bowe when he came into the league as a blocker in space. Plus I have Fitzgerald who is essentially a position coach to help him work on his route running, etc. The sky is the limit baby.


Now, I love Moore's potential. Last year he was fighting injuries all year. I remember hearing that he was awesome in training camps but then got a injury. Now most of his injuries are not big injuries but they are nagging injuries that will take there toll.

Anyways this time next year Moore should be heads and shoulders better. Right now I have Decker a little better then Moore.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nicfre2011


Joined: 15 Mar 2011
Posts: 6552
Location: SC
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HiccupGuy wrote:
nicfre2011 wrote:
HiccupGuy wrote:
nicfre2011 wrote:
HiccupGuy wrote:
nicfre2011 wrote:

Not when you already have Larry Fitzgerald, Stevie Johnson, Denarius Moore, Stephen Hill, and Jared Cook.


I would take Decker over Moore and Hill (atm).


I think you are [REMOVED BY MODERATOR].

Laughing


Well I did say atm. Moore is injury prone. Hill is vastly unproven rookie. He was drafted high in the draft b/c of his speed and size. Also he didn't produce much in college.

Eric Decker put up decent numbers with Tebow throwing him the ball. He doesn't have much room to grow anymore but what you get is what you see.


I don't know that I would say Moore is injury prone. The same could be said for half of the players in the NFL that have had the same injuries. And you are right about Hill - he does have potential. And I will say, considering the gimic offense he played in the lack of production isn't exactly unexpected for his position. What he did show is his ability to block downfield and is probably on par with Bowe when he came into the league as a blocker in space. Plus I have Fitzgerald who is essentially a position coach to help him work on his route running, etc. The sky is the limit baby.


Now, I love Moore's potential. Last year he was fighting injuries all year. I remember hearing that he was awesome in training camps but then got a injury. Now most of his injuries are not big injuries but they are nagging injuries that will take there toll.

Anyways this time next year Moore should be heads and shoulders better. Right now I have Decker a little better then Moore.


Decker is a quality receiver. If he recovers from his ruptured Achilles from that freak offseason basketball injury he could be one to watch!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bigschmadt00


Moderator
Joined: 17 Dec 2008
Posts: 10867
Location: 500 miles East of Sack City!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please stop discussing drug use of any kind, it's against forum rules to discuss illegal things.

It's one thing to mention a drug when it's relevant to a player being arrested, ala Donald Washington, but that's where it needs to stop.

And I realize this is a somewhat ambiguous rule in that regard, and may be confusing, but unless it's part of the facts of a football related situation, it needs to not be mentioned. I have been as guilty as any in the past, so no hard feelings, just trying to be clear for everyone going forward.
_________________

^ryknowssd on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nicfre2011


Joined: 15 Mar 2011
Posts: 6552
Location: SC
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Please stop discussing drug use of any kind, it's against forum rules to discuss illegal things.

It's one thing to mention a drug when it's relevant to a player being arrested, ala Donald Washington, but that's where it needs to stop.

And I realize this is a somewhat ambiguous rule in that regard, and may be confusing, but unless it's part of the facts of a football related situation, it needs to not be mentioned. I have been as guilty as any in the past, so no hard feelings, just trying to be clear for everyone going forward.


Bigs, what are you talking about?

Think

Edit : Ok, sorry I just realized what I had continued. It was H's fault - he started it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bigschmadt00


Moderator
Joined: 17 Dec 2008
Posts: 10867
Location: 500 miles East of Sack City!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem, I realize it was innocent, but rules is rules.
_________________

^ryknowssd on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nicfre2011


Joined: 15 Mar 2011
Posts: 6552
Location: SC
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ry solid pick in Bryant!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ryknowssd


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 22788
Location: Awesomeville
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nicfre2011 wrote:
Ry solid pick in Bryant!


Thanks, man. That gives me Rubin, Knighton, Ratliff and Bryant as situational, rotational guys and combined with my beastly LB corps, my red zone defense ahould be pretty much inpenetrable. I love how my defense turned out, that's for sure.
_________________

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Oooohhhh YEAHH!!! WOO PIG SOOIE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HiccupGuy


Joined: 01 Jun 2011
Posts: 1961
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nicfre2011 wrote:
bigschmadt00 wrote:
Please stop discussing drug use of any kind, it's against forum rules to discuss illegal things.

It's one thing to mention a drug when it's relevant to a player being arrested, ala Donald Washington, but that's where it needs to stop.

And I realize this is a somewhat ambiguous rule in that regard, and may be confusing, but unless it's part of the facts of a football related situation, it needs to not be mentioned. I have been as guilty as any in the past, so no hard feelings, just trying to be clear for everyone going forward.


Bigs, what are you talking about?

Think

Edit : Ok, sorry I just realized what I had continued. It was H's fault - he started it.


Yup, I admit I started it. Won't happen again, Sorry.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nicfre2011


Joined: 15 Mar 2011
Posts: 6552
Location: SC
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HiccupGuy wrote:
nicfre2011 wrote:
bigschmadt00 wrote:
Please stop discussing drug use of any kind, it's against forum rules to discuss illegal things.

It's one thing to mention a drug when it's relevant to a player being arrested, ala Donald Washington, but that's where it needs to stop.

And I realize this is a somewhat ambiguous rule in that regard, and may be confusing, but unless it's part of the facts of a football related situation, it needs to not be mentioned. I have been as guilty as any in the past, so no hard feelings, just trying to be clear for everyone going forward.


Bigs, what are you talking about?

Think

Edit : Ok, sorry I just realized what I had continued. It was H's fault - he started it.


Yup, I admit I started it. Won't happen again, Sorry.


No soup for you!!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nicfre2011


Joined: 15 Mar 2011
Posts: 6552
Location: SC
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

E,
You are a loser. Very good pick in Gaither. I was planning on grabbing him in phase II as a swing-tackle to backup/compete with Veldheer and Stewart.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mikek163


Joined: 24 Nov 2008
Posts: 5513
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82ac8d78/article/ed-reed-on-time-to-baltimore-ravens-training-camp?module=HP11_headline_stack

Yall scared?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 38 of 40

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group