Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Turnover poll: How many wins will this team manage in 2012?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How many wins in 2012-2013?
1 or Zero
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
2-4
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
5-7
66%
 66%  [ 18 ]
8-10
18%
 18%  [ 5 ]
11+ (seriously guys?)
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 27

Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

U gotRAM right wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
U gotRAM right wrote:
I got us going 13-3 and winning the Superbowl! Yeah I said it, here's the realistic & pretty spot on prediction enjoy gentleman!

Detroit W - Defense is ahead of offense & we punch Detroit in the mouth week 1, best stats by a WR in this game Brian Quick!

Washington W - Sam shows his a$$ against the rookie & the defense gets after RG3 & he too worried about being a pocket passer instead if using his legs!

Chicago W - Chicago still adjusting to new offense & OC plus we make they're defense look old, Sam killing it & the media going ga ga over him & Fisher!

Seattle W - Defense, Defense, Defense! We frustrate the Seattle QB's we see 2 QB's in this game, Jackson goes crazy in this game +150 3tds!

Arizona W - Same Blueprint as above with defense only Sam & his crew of WR's will be beasting & chatter begins could Sam be the leagues MVP?!

Miami W - Miami already thinking about playing the rookie QB, by the middle of 3rd quarter they say what the hell do we got to lose its a blowout!

Green Bay L - The showdown MVP vs Leading MVP candidate, Sam holds his own, the young corners have a rough day, we score with 1:15 left on the clock but miss the 2 point conversion to put us up by 3! Green Bay kicks a long FG!

New England W - We go across the pond & beat Brady, Sam goes nuts...take that McDaniels! Brady gives up the high praise saying the dline brought more pressure than Giants dline!

San Fran L - San Fran needs this win to keep us with us, it gets nasty all defense! I think a turnover losses it for us sack fumble from behind & we lose a low scoring game but S.F. is on notice.

N.Y. Jets W - We see Tebow is game & our Dline is up for the challenge, Sam has a field day, props to the Oline hes got all day to throw!

Arizona W - Arizona is looking towards the draft & the QB's that are coming out that's win #9 if your counting!

San Fran W - This one gets nasty but only for S.F. the Dome is rocking from the start, QB play is the difference in this game, Sam will be hearing MVP chants by the end of the game!

Buffalo W - Buffalo defense brings it but Sam fights throw it & plays it safe taking what they give him, or defense is dominant & creates 5 turnovers 3 picks ( 1 pick 6 ) & 2 fumbles ( 1 returned )

Minnesota W - at this point in the season we're playing for the #1 seed & we take care of business against the Vikings & lock up division title!

Tampa W - see above, that's win #13 & locks ups the #1 seed in the conference!

Seattle L - We rest our starters in the second half, Seattle kicks a late FG for the win we get ready for the playoff tho!

We will win the Superbowl & Sam wins Superbowl MVP! The Era begins we win four more superbowls during Sam's time here!

Lol, Ugot, I didn't even know you posted here. Laughing

Not much I'm always looking in tho but my prediction needs to be heard, I'm gonna nail this 1 & I want all my props for a great prediction as we all celebrate a championship!

Someday...someone will nail it...I don't think anyone would oppose to the person choosing their team to go 13-3 will ever oppose.

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...
l3lind golfer

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly. Our offense is extremely bad. Still don't have any real #1 WR... I just see our offense not being able to come back from deficits (which we'll be facing a lot). Our defense will be improved, but we have a lot of new pieces and some rookies that we're really counting on. Just don't see them being that great because of that.

I think we'll win about 4 or 5 games at the absolute most.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On paper, i think 6-7 wins. They are improved just about everywhere over last year, but they are'nt a playoff team yet.
Riftt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets be honest, This team will go how Bradford goes. I think our defense is going to be good enough to keep us in games. So Bradford will have to get points on the board.

If he plays like we all hope he can play, we will go 9-7. Missing the playoffs by a few wins.

If he becomes another Joey Harrington/David Carr We will go 3-13. I Love Bradford and really hope he pans out, i even have two of his jerseys. However I am a realist and know this is the boom or bust season. He has potential but due to bad management and a pěss poor front office, he is on his 3rd OC and 2nd HC in 3 years, And still no true elite WR. I like Quick and think he could be the next Bruce, But Bradford needs a legit number 1 this year.

I'm giving Bradford and the Rams a 50/50 shot. 50% 9-7 and bright future. 50% Bradford has too many hurdles and crumbles and we are forced to draft a new QB next year.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riftt wrote:

If he becomes another Joey Harrington/David Carr We will go 3-13.

Thats what im scared off...i felt so bad for him last year. Dude could not catch a break. If he wasnt getting sacked, people were dropping passes. If they werent dropping passes, they were fumbling. If they werent fumbling, they were running poor routes. If they werent running poor routes it was because they were injured. And when he finally got a decent target he got injured.

He wasnt perfect but damn how much can a dude take?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9-7 a bold prediction i said it last year but didnt happened but i think we can squeak some wins out of those tougher teams. i truly think this team will surprise some people this year.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: