Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What do you expect from D. Williams?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
USMC_PackFan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: What do you expect from D. Williams? Reply with quote

Alright ya'll, I been stationed in Camp Lejeune and will be retiring here when my time is up so I consider the Panthers to be my 2nd favorite team. Admittedly, I haven't kept up with them as much in the offseason as I should. Anyhow, my question is this...I just traded for him (gave up G. Little) in one of my dynasty leagues. Obviously his production is hampered by the presence of J-Stew but still wanted to get your take on what to expect from him in the future.

Thoughts?

PackerBacker87 on the Sig
Thrillhouse wrote:
I like being called a "hater.".....I do hate the Bears.
Panthers11

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stewart got 54% of the carries last year and is the better back by a slim margin in my opinion.
As far as stats go, Williams will not get many TD's, due to the addition of Tolbert, and presence of Stewart and Cam.
I'll say 600 yards with 4 TD's from DeAngelo.
Hopefully he will restructure so Stewart can stay a Panther this upcoming offseason.

The HORNETS are back. Yes We Cam. Giancarlo <3.
boondock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we are going to have a much more balanced attack this year, which will hurt Cam more than anything and help Stewart/Williams.

However, I believe that DWill should see 800-900 yards and 6-8 TDs and Stewart will probably see the same numbers too. Both will be good 2nd RB choice in most fantasy leagues.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
I think we are going to have a much more balanced attack this year, which will hurt Cam more than anything and help Stewart/Williams.

However, I believe that DWill should see 800-900 yards and 6-8 TDs and Stewart will probably see the same numbers too. Both will be good 2nd RB choice in most fantasy leagues.
Pretty much what I was going to post to a T. Great minds and all that. Wink

MrDrew wrote:
Can somebody give me a good reason there's not a giant statue to fret somewhere?
USMC_PackFan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the replies fellas. I trade for him to be my #2 in a 16 team PPR league. So, if D-Will puts up anywhere close to the numbers boondock posted, I'll be more than happy!

PackerBacker87 on the Sig
Thrillhouse wrote:
I like being called a "hater.".....I do hate the Bears.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: