Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

You guys.............

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
duxrule

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:46 pm    Post subject: You guys............. Reply with quote

Sound like the whining Viking fans over on their board. This "it's over" crap is NOT what I expected on here from you guys. Viking fans are the freaking ones that got blacked out in a playoff game, and are so fickle. Grow up.
hauschild

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I spend a lot of money each year on this team at games, merchandise, etc. I demand returns on my investment, as any smart business man would.

This was a huge debacle today, sir! It's gonna take a lot of venting for some of us to accept such a shoddy performance. It'll pass with time, but in the short term, someone's getting an earful, that's for certain!
duxrule

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the guys getting paid to make these decisions DON'T invest more time into it than you!!??

Never heard of ANYBODY calling to fire a GM halfway thru the guys first draft with the team until now. Have a clue. You sound foolish talking like that. I'm pretty sure that these guys have their livelihoods depending on this stuff, not just their free time and extra cash.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: