Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Schaub is ready
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amazingandre

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jargin wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
jargin wrote:
You have to acknowledge that those are two completely different circumstances. In the Ravens game we were down 2 touchdowns at the end of the game, in the link I posted it was the opening drive of the game. We weren't in a hurry up offense. Against the Ravens we were in desperation mode, where yes, you get to see Schaub toss the ball all over the yard. However we should hope we never find ourselves in that circumstance next season and that we see more of those 15 play drives to open games. Just because we ran the ball more times than we threw it on the drive against the Steelers doesn't mean Schaub's impact wasn't evident. He kept the drive alive multiple times. Thats the job of a QB. Yes, its also the job of a QB to lead you back when you are down but I think the drive against the Steelers shows Schaub's in and out of the huddle of the normal offense the best.

Sorry Schaub did not do anything IMPORTANT in that Steelers drive and just because you say he did doesn't make it fact. He made some OK THROWS and ran for a 1st down, 2 above average things, meanwhile our run game DOMINATED which had nothing to do with Matt. Disagree all you want, but those plays were scripted and pre-planned, decided by our coaches, not Matt Schaub going rogue and calling the shots like you indicated earlier in this discussion.

Bottom line is, you're video was a poor attempt to showcase Matts skills. End of discussion
First of all its not my video. Secondly it demonstrates Matt's skill in running the offense better than the video link that you posted. You just don't seem to agree with anything that I have to say. Thats fine. Don't agree. Be a contrarian. Go ahead.

Rolling Eyes Im not disagreeing with the idea behind your post, Im disagreeing with the example you provided....BIG difference chief

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: