Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What do the Eagles mean to you?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
philyeagles3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything. The happiest I'll ever be (aside from the birth of my offspring) is watching them win that first superbowl, seriously going to be the best feeling ever. I can die the happiest man once they do that.
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

philyeagles3 wrote:
Everything. The happiest I'll ever be (aside from the birth of my offspring) is watching them win that first superbowl, seriously going to be the best feeling ever. I can die the happiest man once they do that.

Cliché!

Eagles > Babies.

Hammertime52 wrote:
I laughed way too hard at this Laughing they talked about the Dane like Robert Downey Jr talked about The Hulk in The Avengers

"We have the Dallas forum"
"We have a Dane"
Hammertime52

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can honestly say i LOVE the Eagles. In 2008 i remember the playoff schedule was perfect, i was 100% sure they were going to the Super Bowl again... Crying or Very sad. But yeah i get mad after every loss, and everytime they dont win the Super Bowl.

Bird Watch: Mychal Kendricks
Tackles: 53 Sacks: 3 FF: 2 Interceptions: 0
TheKingDP

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take Eagles football as seriously as Governor Ed Rendell.

Gov. Ed Rendell wrote:
First, to call off this game because of snow is further evidence of the “wussification” of America. We seem to have lost our boldness, our courage, our sense of adventure and that frontier spirit that made this country the greatest nation in the world. A little snow, a potential traffic tie-up, a long trip home caused us to cancel a football game? Will Bunch, a writer for the Philadelphia Daily News, said that if football were played in China, 60,000 Chinese would have walked through the snow to the stadium doing advanced calculus as they did so. He’s probably right, and it’s no secret why the Chinese are dominating on the world stage.

I was ashamed to be an American after they canceled that Eagles\Vikings game.
Phire

Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I freaking mod this place, I love this team.

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
RandyMossIsBoss

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the Eagles to a fault... During the season my mood is dictated each week on if they won or lost. I am literally euphoric after a win, and just confused and depressed after a lost. I have my weird superstitious rituals I do on game day, I literally am standing up all game going nuts over ever play. I get this about all my sports teams, Kentucky Basketball, Wisconsin Football, Denver Nuggets, but it's on another level with the Eagles. When UK won the championship this year sure I was really happy, but for me if they had lost I would've been more saddened than I was happy from them winning. I was relieved that the pressure was over and the main reason I got so happy at all was because I know how much my grandparents love the cats and the happiness in their faces was indescribable after that buzzer. I was more happy for the Coach Cal and the players than I really was for just Kentucky winning, I don't know it's hard to describe. When the Eagles win a super bowl I will cry pure tears of joy for the first time in my life and it would up to this point be the happiest moment of my life. 7 years later I still cry a mix of joy and sadness whenever I watch the 2004 NFC Championship game, I just love those Eagles! I'm not even an adult yet though, so by the time I'm out of college living alone who knows how crazy I'll get about the Eagles, however much it is though I'll embrace it. Fly Eagles Fly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: