Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Arian Foster's new diet
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Apollo Stallion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwiftTexan wrote:
mse326 wrote:
Everyone cut out the personal attacks. Don't make me have to pull mod duties.

mse

How is that guy still allowed to post on here? I would have thought he would have been banned ages ago with that kind of attitude and language...

I'll be leaving now - but I'm shocked that mods allow for this kind of behaviour. I was given a temporary ban for something that pales in comparison to what Appollo just spewed - I'm disappointed in the management of this site. Extremely disappointed that you would let someone be a part of this community who expresses this kind of hostility and ill-temper. Good luck with that hooligan Texans fan - I don't know how you tolerate it. If you don't have anything nice to say - maybe you shouldn't post at all. I was just trying to be informative and clear up some misconceptions but clearly my contributions were not appreciated. Take a deep breath - it's going to be okay.

Trust me, nothing would make me happier than responding in-kind to yet another sanctimonious post that endeavors to further restrict a dissenting opinion under the guise of being "offended" but I will respect mse's authority on this matter, not your self-righteous desire to tell the mods how to behave (sensing a recurring theme here). I guess they let this "hooligan" spew his hate speech because they don't take me any more seriously than I take myself and might find it hypocritical to rigidly enforce one rule when the political topics you chose to advance here already violate another, as does your promotion of another website, and your own brand of condescending attacks. I will follow your maternalistic counsel to take a deep breath, but I will probably tell anyone who asks that I didn't inhale...

So I wonder what Marshawn Lynch ate for breakfast today...

12 Year Texans Season Ticket Holder
mse326

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not much discussion is coming of this anyway other than non football related and hostile banter. So we're done.

#JDI

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: