Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Your Favorite Seahawk?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imani

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
Shazor4 wrote:
Doug Baldwin. Love his competitiveness and work ethic. He is always pushing himself to do better, somebody asked him what game he most remembered from last season; he said the one he didn't catch a ball in. I read an article on him about his Stanford days. He was extremely lazy and struggling to stay high in the depth chart. Amazing transformation from those days.

this is why i don't understand how someone could have a problem with his attitude
Not my thoughts, but couldn't you very easily argue the guys a diva if his most vivid memory is of the game he didn't catch a pass in? If TO answered a question like that people would be all over him Laughing

did you listen to the interview?

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
Shazor4 wrote:
Doug Baldwin. Love his competitiveness and work ethic. He is always pushing himself to do better, somebody asked him what game he most remembered from last season; he said the one he didn't catch a ball in. I read an article on him about his Stanford days. He was extremely lazy and struggling to stay high in the depth chart. Amazing transformation from those days.

this is why i don't understand how someone could have a problem with his attitude
Not my thoughts, but couldn't you very easily argue the guys a diva if his most vivid memory is of the game he didn't catch a pass in? If TO answered a question like that people would be all over him Laughing

Yep

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
imani

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
Shazor4 wrote:

Yep

then i don't see how the owens argument applies, the way he pitched it was WAY different from how terrell would. His tone was clearly on his improvement

He and Earl Thomas essentially have the same attitude. If baldwin is a diva, so is earl (Hint: Earl isn't a diva). Baldwin just wants to be the best

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
Shazor4 wrote:

Yep

then i don't see how the owens argument applies, the way he pitched it was WAY different from how terrell would. His tone was clearly on his improvement

He and Earl Thomas essentially have the same attitude. If baldwin is a diva, so is earl (Hint: Earl isn't a diva). Baldwin just wants to be the best

Earls calling himself the best FS in the NFL(i think is ed reed for now) so i guess that makes him a diva? idk they're just ball player Laughing

WINTER IS COMING
Seahawks22

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skittles

vike daddy wrote:
how about a Viking horn up your

Thanks to Joe_is_the_best for avy and Mack for sig
Mu113t

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marshawn Lynch every single time he runs the ball gets me hype. So much heart and so much drive every touch he gets.
Dr.Seahawk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mu113t wrote:
Marshawn Lynch every single time he runs the ball gets me hype. So much heart and so much drive every touch he gets.

I agree Lynch is a beast and a hell of alot of fun to watch, im starting to think Irvin might end up being that guy for us on the D side of the ball. (crossing fingers)
Tooki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kam

He brings the enforcer mentality that our D hasn't had for years.
jokerfit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still pulling for Josh Portis to be the future of this franchise Laughing

On a serious note, my favorite Seahawks are Mike Morgan, Malcolm Smith, BMW, Russell Okung and Allen Bradford. I really like Winston Guy as well, he could easily take the top spot as my favorite Seahawk given he performs well this year.

Stat Tracker:
* ATT | * Pass YDs | * Pass TDs | * Rush YDs | * Rush TDs

USC Trojans | Seattle Seahawks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: