Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Q&A with MdTitansFan56!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Q&A with MdTitansFan56!! Reply with quote

1. Your location says Maryland. How do you get to be a Titans fan near Baltimore land?

Quote:
Let's see I was never really into football but in 98 when the Broncos played the Packers I just pulled for Denver because they were the under dogs and I had no idea what was going on. I became a big Elway fan after watching that game but after he retired I felt the urge to pick a new team. Instead of being a Skins fan like my family I went else where for my team. When the team became the Titans in 99 I really liked the uniforms and Eddie George and that's how my fandom was born.

2. What does MdTitansFan56 do in life? Is he a student? Part of the workforce?

Quote:
Hmm I live a pretty boring life haha. I am finally a senior in college studying Physical Education. I hope I can find a job if not I am still not sure what I will do either sell insurance, may go to Physical Therapy school and if all else fails start cooking meth or something. I work part time at PetSmart to pay the bills. I used to be 300 lbs and lost over 100 so trying to stay healthy is pretty high on my list of things. Besides that I just like to hang out with friends, play guitar, play pick up sports, watch television, and go to concerts.

3. You're stranded on an island. What 5 things are you taking with you and what two women are you bringing along?

Quote:
1. Solar powered laptop with a wireless hot spot. (Now I can keep in touch with friends, watch shows, find recipes, and anything else I need to know).
2. A very sharp unbreakable spear (This is for protection, hunting, fishing. Seems like a really versatile tool).
3. Guitar (Gotta keep have something to do and may as well bring something I want to improve not to mention to serenade my 2 lady friends).
4. Golf Clubs and a lot of balls (Another thing I want to get better time to practice when I'm stranded).
5.Life time supply of biodegradable toilet paper (I'm fine doing my business in the ocean or outside but I can't see my self wiping with leaves or just walking around without cleaning myself).

Ladies
Alex Morgan

Olivia Munn

Honestly I don't need the 5 things previously listed if I am with those 2 even with just 1...

4. What is one thing you've always wanted to do in life that you've yet to do?

MdTitansFan56 While Bear Hunting

Quote:
There are plenty of things left on my bucket list, but one thing I would really like to do is hunt a bear. I don't want to kill any bears or anything just want to go hunt bears. I just think the thrill of surviving an encounter with a wild creature that could easily end me.

5. You get an all expenses paid trip to anywhere in the world. Where are you going and what are you doing?

Quote:
I really have no idea... I would probably be a sap and go to Paris with the girl of my dreams or something. So Alex and I would be traveling to Paris. What I would be doing is most likely her haha. But I would visit the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. That sounds nice I'll go with that one

6. Who is your most hated team and most hated player?

Quote:
Pittsburgh and James Harrison... I loved when we were in the same division as them and played them twice a year such a good rivalry. Baltimore is a very close 2nd. It makes it even worse living where I do when I try to catch the Titans game at a bar it's filled with idiotic Steeler and Ravens fans no matter what

7. You can have dinner with anyone in history? Who is it going to be?

Quote:
Personal my Mothers parents. They passed away long before I was born so I was never able to meet them.

Historical figure probably would be FDR because of what he did for the country with the New Deal helping end the Great Depression. He is an iconic figure that I would like to talk to and maybe pick his brain also to see if he has any ideas of how to help us now with the current recession.

8. What will you be eating?

Quote:
Stuffed Peppers. Stuffed with ground turkey, and whole grain rice. Topped with melted mozzarella and tomato sauce.

9. Who is your favorite Titan, past and present?

Quote:
Favorite Titan Past: Eddie George he's half the reason I am a Titans fan. I loved his physical running style.

Present: Kenny Britt after a whole season without any issues off the field, I think he has finally matured. Before the injury he showed he can be a top flight wide out in the league and I really love his physical playing style.

10. What could you see making you leave FF forever?

Quote:
Once my internships start this year I will have less time to post so I won't be on as much, or when I get into a serious relationship. I don't think anything besides the site being shut down or me being banned will make me leave forever just make me cut down my time. Besides that the only thing is if I get locked up for my meth lab that's always a possibility.

This was fun, thanks for including me in a Q&A! Can't wait for the season to start

RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good read.

You can take Olivia Munn after I've had my dinner with her...

Alex Morgan isnt bad, but for some reason she just never did it for me.

Also: machete > spear.

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
Mesa_Titan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I <3 these. Wish they would come quicker, though.

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesa_Titan wrote:
I <3 these. Wish they would come quicker, though.

Sorry. I didn't expect to be so busy with summer staff. Working ~50 hours a week means I'm in bed much earlier. I shall try harder though.
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
Good read.

I'll agree upon this as long as dinner is all you will have with her!

I was going to say machete but I can't fish with a machete but if we are being honest I probably can't with a spear either Laughing

1. Alex Morgan 2.San Antonio Spurs 3. Chicago White Sox 4. Ohio State 5. Buckeyes 6. Philadelphia Flyers
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MdTitansFan56 wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:
Good read.

I was going to say machete but I can't fish with a machete but if we are being honest I probably can't with a spear either Laughing

That's why I brought duct tape. Machete becomes spear lol.

And Munn is my dessert for the dinner Wink

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
MdTitansFan56 wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:
Good read.

That's why I brought duct tape. Machete becomes spear lol.

And Munn is my dessert for the dinner Wink

Hmmm I guess gives me more time with Alexandra so I guess I can agree just send up a machete with her when you're finished haha

1. Alex Morgan 2.San Antonio Spurs 3. Chicago White Sox 4. Ohio State 5. Buckeyes 6. Philadelphia Flyers
Double Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It makes it even worse living where I do when I try to catch the Titans game at a bar it's filled with idiotic Steeler and Ravens fans no matter what

I feel your pain, good sir.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm bored and here is a picture of the man the myth the non legend MDTitansfan56 my freshman year of highschool and senior year of college

I know after posting this I will likely be on the next couple of Q&A's of one of the 5 things to take to the island and I'm ok with that hahah

How could Alex Morgan say no to that though?

ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, you lost alot of weight. What's your secret?
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wear really tight shirts haha

Nah in layman's terms eat good look good. If you want a more in depth thing just message me and I will help ya as much as I can

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: