Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Raiders Talk! V. 3.0
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
OakRaiders3828


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 10096
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: This Ain't Raiders Talk! V. 3.0 Reply with quote

Well, my apologies for getting the other one locked Crying or Very sad Embarassed

But I love this thread and want to keep it going.



First Thread:
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=424291
_________________
O A K L A N D R A I D E R S


Last edited by OakRaiders3828 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OakRaiders3828


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 10096
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heading to California in 2 weeks. 29 palms to be exact. I have to start acclimatizing lol its only around 80 in pa with clouds, it's going to be 100+ every day with no clouds in the desert. Should be some fun training, I've been preparing for a while but it's going to take a while to get used to training in that heat.
_________________
O A K L A N D R A I D E R S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OakRaiders3828


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 10096
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here, this is for ncough and BP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK8oBTxtXAE
_________________
O A K L A N D R A I D E R S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ZoomWaffle


Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 5365
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Heading to California in 2 weeks. 29 palms to be exact. I have to start acclimatizing lol its only around 80 in pa with clouds, it's going to be 100+ every day with no clouds in the desert. Should be some fun training, I've been preparing for a while but it's going to take a while to get used to training in that heat.


Thats just a few hours from me. Biggest thing is start drinking a lot of water now, and dont stop till you go back to PA.
_________________


Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oakdb36


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 14286
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A l'ancienne.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RTsGYudsio
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
norcalraider510


Joined: 12 Feb 2011
Posts: 6376
Location: The Itty Bitty City By The Water
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Well, my apologies for getting the other one locked Crying or Very sad Embarassed


Liar

Quote:
Quote:
norcalraider510 wrote:
Being the OP of a WAYTA comes with a lot of pressure


OakRaiders3828 wrote:
You mean this thread TART? Excuse me sir, I am forever the OP, #NeverForget


I got stabbed in the back Crying or Very sad

jk

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OakRaiders3828


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 10096
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

norcalraider510 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Well, my apologies for getting the other one locked Crying or Very sad Embarassed


Liar

Quote:
Quote:
norcalraider510 wrote:
Being the OP of a WAYTA comes with a lot of pressure


OakRaiders3828 wrote:
You mean this thread TART? Excuse me sir, I am forever the OP, #NeverForget


I got stabbed in the back Crying or Very sad

jk



_________________
O A K L A N D R A I D E R S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OakRaiders3828


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 10096
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Heading to California in 2 weeks. 29 palms to be exact. I have to start acclimatizing lol its only around 80 in pa with clouds, it's going to be 100+ every day with no clouds in the desert. Should be some fun training, I've been preparing for a while but it's going to take a while to get used to training in that heat.


Thats just a few hours from me. Biggest thing is start drinking a lot of water now, and dont stop till you go back to PA.


Yes sir! Hydrate or die
_________________
O A K L A N D R A I D E R S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 33472
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slow day at work 3828? You've been on a lot today.
_________________

bungleodeon wrote:
Sorry, it's Tuesday and that means I drink.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OakRaiders3828


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 10096
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Slow day at work 3828? You've been on a lot today.


Day off lol with absolutely nothing to do. I played basketball earlier, went to the gym then came home and did nothing but chill on here, then saw Madagascar 3 with my friend Ashley (don't ask) and since then I've been sitting on my butt once again, doing nothing.
_________________
O A K L A N D R A I D E R S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 33472
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shoulda seen Madagascar 3 with that biddy who knows bball
_________________

bungleodeon wrote:
Sorry, it's Tuesday and that means I drink.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
big_palooka


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 22609
Location: ATL
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Here, this is for ncough and BP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK8oBTxtXAE


Thanks. Seems about right.

Also, just want to point out. Headbands are lame. I hate that stupid headband he wears.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OakRaiders3828


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 10096
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Shoulda seen Madagascar 3 with that biddy who knows bball


Actually, I should watch the heat game with her Wink
_________________
O A K L A N D R A I D E R S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 33472
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Here, this is for ncough and BP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK8oBTxtXAE


Thanks. Seems about right.

Also, just want to point out. Headbands are lame. I hate that stupid headband he wears.


Hey now. Don't be dissin headbands up in here. I rock headbands when I play shows sometimes. Hell I ball better with a headband.

And yes, that would be a great idea with that girl. So hot when a female knows sports. Bump some TSwizzle for ya boy.
_________________

bungleodeon wrote:
Sorry, it's Tuesday and that means I drink.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14920
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Here, this is for ncough and BP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK8oBTxtXAE


Thanks. Seems about right.

Also, just want to point out. Headbands are lame. I hate that stupid headband he wears.


that headband is slowly turning into a yamaka
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you


Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 1 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group