Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TART (This Ain't Rams Talk)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chris00cm

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jjab360 wrote:
I must say RF28, I do believe that your powers as moderator have been recently misused to a potentially disastrous extent. There was a thread in the Rams forum titled "Jeff Fisher to make a guest appearance in music video". As you know, the music video has already been created, posted to youtube, and subsequentially posted in the TART thread, a thread that has it's uses but could not dream of containing and showcasing the epicness that is Jeff Fisher. In a terrible and completely reprehensible lapse of judgement you, RF28, proceeded to lock the aforementioned thread to the consequence of which you cannot yet possibly hope to comprehend or understand.

I would like to request a reinstatement of said thread into the Rams forum for all to bask in the glory that is Jeff Fisher. In fact, I believe said thread should be stickied, nay, made as an announcement to be on permanent display until the end of time. I'd also like to make an official request for a FootballsFuture Forum Thread HOF to be created for the sole purpose of one thread. I'm pretty sure you already know of which I speak.

Lastly, in due time, I'd like for a new forum to be created, and if not too much possibly an entirely new website made as a sole partner to FootballsFuture in the name of Jeff Fisher's musical adventures and overall epicinity. That's right, "epicinity". I have already contacted Webster's about the creation of this word to only be used in one single sole context: Jeff Fisher. Needless to say, there has already been a recall of every dictionary in the world meant for the retroactive addition of the single greatest word in the history of humanity. So I must ask, RF28, do you really want to be the one thing holding Rams forum back from a potentially historic contribution to mankind?

Sincerely,
jjab360

Would www.jefffisherepicinity.com do the trick?

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
RamRod

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff Fisher's daughter is friends with the band and that's how he got to be in the music video. I think some of the video was also shot on his property.
jrry32

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamRod wrote:
Jeff Fisher's daughter is friends with the band and that's how he got to be in the music video. I think some of the video was also shot on his property.

It was.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jjab360 wrote:
I must say RF28, I do believe that your powers as moderator have been recently misused to a potentially disastrous extent. There was a thread in the Rams forum titled "Jeff Fisher to make a guest appearance in music video". As you know, the music video has already been created, posted to youtube, and subsequentially posted in the TART thread, a thread that has it's uses but could not dream of containing and showcasing the epicness that is Jeff Fisher. In a terrible and completely reprehensible lapse of judgement you, RF28, proceeded to lock the aforementioned thread to the consequence of which you cannot yet possibly hope to comprehend or understand.

I would like to request a reinstatement of said thread into the Rams forum for all to bask in the glory that is Jeff Fisher. In fact, I believe said thread should be stickied, nay, made as an announcement to be on permanent display until the end of time. I'd also like to make an official request for a FootballsFuture Forum Thread HOF to be created for the sole purpose of one thread. I'm pretty sure you already know of which I speak.

Lastly, in due time, I'd like for a new forum to be created, and if not too much possibly an entirely new website made as a sole partner to FootballsFuture in the name of Jeff Fisher's musical adventures and overall epicinity. That's right, "epicinity". I have already contacted Webster's about the creation of this word to only be used in one single sole context: Jeff Fisher. Needless to say, there has already been a recall of every dictionary in the world meant for the retroactive addition of the single greatest word in the history of humanity. So I must ask, RF28, do you really want to be the one thing holding Rams forum back from a potentially historic contribution to mankind?

Sincerely,
jjab360

This post has given me motivation...I have something very special in store for you my friend! And all those who appreciate this post!

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...
El ramster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/09000d5d8299de8c/Cullen-Jenkins-Patrick-Willis-Larry-Fitzgerald-Jamar-Chaney

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still since o6 Jackson leads the league in YFS. Freaking Baws. Cool

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
jrry32

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/09000d5d8299de8c/Cullen-Jenkins-Patrick-Willis-Larry-Fitzgerald-Jamar-Chaney

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still since o6 Jackson leads the league in YFS. Freaking Baws. Cool

imani

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, i'm putting together an NFL Highlight Database in NFL general for the 2011-12 season and your team doesn't have any entries yet. I want to get every team involved so we can begin competition for best highlights and "Play of the Year" sometime in the next Month or so.

All you have to do is think of a play or two from last year that you loved, post a link to it(preferably youtube), and i'll "upload" it into the database with an explanation and give you credit for the entry.

We already have almost 100 videos posted and just need a few more. This is a good way to put your team on the map, and let a few of your lesser known players and moments from last year shine. I think something like this would be great for the forum as a whole as it has an effect on everybody, plus who doesn't like watching highlight plays right?

Here's a link if your interested
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=492455

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and good luck this season (i mean it).

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
RamRod

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pulling for the Thunder for Sam lol.
RamRod

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just read Isaiah Pead was hit by a car when he was 3. He shouldn't have a problem taking hits in the NFL.
El ramster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamRod wrote:
Just read Isaiah Pead was hit by a car when he was 3. He shouldn't have a problem taking hits in the NFL.

Sweet sig man Laughing

Btw.. I got hit by a car as well Laughing

Btw, Isn't that awesome??

I haven't seen a pick like that in yearssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
jrry32

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, all the vids and pics I've seen make it seem like the guys are having a great time.

iRaMs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK guys I'm going back to school! Sports management with the hopes of becoming a recruiting coordinator.

Wish me luck!

jrry32

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRaMs wrote:
OK guys I'm going back to school! Sports management with the hopes of becoming a recruiting coordinator.

Wish me luck!

Good luck.

S-jax39

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
iRaMs wrote:

Wish me luck!

Good luck.

I knew what that was before I clicked the link. Love that movie.
RamRod

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just won a signed Marshall Faulk jersey at an auction.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 53 of 66

Jump to: