Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NHL Playoff Predictions Game Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who will win the Stanley Cup?
Rangers
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Bruins
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Panthers
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Penguins
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
Flyers
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Devils
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Capitals
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Senators
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Canucks
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Blues
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Coyotes
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Predators
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Red Wings
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Blackhawks
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Sharks
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kings
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 21

Author Message
BLick12


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 25540
Location: South Jeezy fo sheezy
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, lot of people are done after the first round.

I had Detroit in the finals. Embarassed

And only got one team right in the West (Blues)
_________________
johndeere1707 wrote:

Another Ginger QB in the AFC North.

Looking forward to the "No Soul Bowl" twice a year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 43677
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLick12 wrote:
lol, lot of people are done after the first round.

I had Detroit in the finals. Embarassed

And only got one team right in the West (Blues)


Same, my predictions suck really.
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BirdsFan06050


Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 19676
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the entire West right, and am stoked that I did poor job in the East. Cool
_________________
"There are stories of coincidence and chance, of intersections and strange things told, and which is which and who only knows; and the book says we may be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Redskins24-7


Joined: 21 Oct 2008
Posts: 14986
Location: North Beach, MD
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah crap I gotta calculate all these scores. Laughing I'll do it Friday afternoon after the first round's over.
_________________
RIP SuperSkinFan
AAR:
Roy Helu, Jr: 25 carries, 134 yards, 1 TD; 20 catches, 249 yards
Duke Ihenacho: IR
Ryan Clark: 40 tackles, 1 PDef, .5 sacks
Logan Paulsen: 9 catches, 46 yards... and a fumble
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
SaintsBeast


Joined: 30 Oct 2009
Posts: 648
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purpes17 wrote:
SaintsBeast wrote:

I literally disagree with everything but NYR and Van winning


So that means your predictions are New York, Boston, New Jersey, and Pittsburgh in the East, with Vancouver, St. Louis, Chicago, and Nashville in the West.

Thus far, you've gotten 2 right, and 4 wrong.

On the flip side of the coin, i've gotten 4 right, and 2 wrong.

We only have one different pick remaining. Cool
_________________

2012 Adopt-A-Saint:
Martez Wilson, DE: 1 Sack, 6 Tackles, 1 FF, 1 Punt Block
Will Smith, DE: 2 Sacks, 22 Tackles, 0 FF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Redskins24-7


Joined: 21 Oct 2008
Posts: 14986
Location: North Beach, MD
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Philly- 4 points
Eagles27- 4 points
bkobow05- 6 points
BirdsFan06050- 8 points
Gbpckr50- 7 points
Mr. Incredible- 3 points
TheChad- 4 points
EaglesFan5-36-81- 8 points
sunnygsm- 7 points
BLick12- 7 points
roysmyboy31- 3 points
stefan52268- 4 points
BenMadeOfSteel- 4 points
CalLionsFan- 6 points (nice west!)
jetsfan4life51- 3 points
TheOleBallCoach- 4 points
SaintsBeast- 6 points
wiscsports1234- 6 points
DeesNutts- 2 points Laughing sorry!
playmaker8267- 5 points
bluesfreak74- 5 points

Yeah I did that fast.
_________________
RIP SuperSkinFan
AAR:
Roy Helu, Jr: 25 carries, 134 yards, 1 TD; 20 catches, 249 yards
Duke Ihenacho: IR
Ryan Clark: 40 tackles, 1 PDef, .5 sacks
Logan Paulsen: 9 catches, 46 yards... and a fumble
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Mr. Incredible


Joined: 22 Jul 2010
Posts: 1625
Location: Brick, New Jersey
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarrassing Embarassed
_________________

MaclinandMCcoy wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
McNutt busted hard.


Anyone else? No just me? Alright
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
x0x


Joined: 10 Jul 2008
Posts: 15437
Location: Ontario, Canada
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though there was gonna be a bigger lay-over and didn't realize 2nd Round had started.

Kings in 6.
Yotes in 6.
Flyers in 4.
Caps in 7.
_________________
Legends Never Die. They Breathe Through The New Generation.
100 Greatest Quarterbacks of All Time
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Redskins24-7


Joined: 21 Oct 2008
Posts: 14986
Location: North Beach, MD
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins24-7 wrote:
Dr. Philly- 4 points + 2 points
Eagles27- 4 points + 2 points
bkobow05- 6 points + 4 points
BirdsFan06050- 8 points + 4 points
Gbpckr50- 7 points + 2 points
Mr. Incredible- 3 points + 2 points
TheChad- 4 points + 2 points
EaglesFan5-36-81- 8 points + 0 points
sunnygsm- 7 points + 2 points
BLick12- 7 points + 0 points
roysmyboy31- 3 points + 2 points
stefan52268- 4 points + 2 points
BenMadeOfSteel- 4 points + 2 points
CalLionsFan- 6 points + 4 points
jetsfan4life51- 3 points + 2 points
TheOleBallCoach- 4 points + 2 points
SaintsBeast- 6 points + 2 points
wiscsports1234- 6 points + 0 points
DeesNutts- 2 points + 3 points
playmaker8267- 5 points + 4 points
bluesfreak74- 5 points + 2 points


^^^Updated totals. You guys can see who's in the lead for yourself. Laughing
_________________
RIP SuperSkinFan
AAR:
Roy Helu, Jr: 25 carries, 134 yards, 1 TD; 20 catches, 249 yards
Duke Ihenacho: IR
Ryan Clark: 40 tackles, 1 PDef, .5 sacks
Logan Paulsen: 9 catches, 46 yards... and a fumble
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
playmaker8267


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 9323
Location: University of New Hampshire
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHO WINS?
_________________

Bruins // Patriots // Red Sox // Chelsea
#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Redskins24-7


Joined: 21 Oct 2008
Posts: 14986
Location: North Beach, MD
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

playmaker8267 wrote:
WHO WINS?


Ah dammit. I completely forgot about it. Laughing It's not like the winner gets any tangible prize or anything. Razz Should I bother calculating the scores up?
_________________
RIP SuperSkinFan
AAR:
Roy Helu, Jr: 25 carries, 134 yards, 1 TD; 20 catches, 249 yards
Duke Ihenacho: IR
Ryan Clark: 40 tackles, 1 PDef, .5 sacks
Logan Paulsen: 9 catches, 46 yards... and a fumble
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mm6492


Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 23268
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CalLionsFan wrote:
EASTERN CONFERENCE

#1 N.Y. Rangers vs. #8 Ottawa Senators.....NYR - 5 games
#2 Boston Bruins vs. #7 Wash. Capitals......Bos. - 6 games
#3 Florida Panthers vs. #6 N.J. Devils..............NJD - 5 games
#4 Pitts. Penguins vs. #5 Philly Flyers..............Pitt. -7 games

Second round EASTERN CONFERENCE

#1 N.Y. Rangers vs. #6 N.J. Devils..........NYR - 6 games
#2 Boston Bruins vs. #4 Pitts. Penguins...Pitt. - 6 games

EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS

#1 N.Y. Rangers vs. #4 Pitts. Penguins........Pitts. Penguins - 6 games



WESTERN CONFERENCE

#1 Vancouver Canucks vs. #8 L.A. Kings......LAK - 6 games
#2 St. Louis Blues vs. #7 San Jose Sharks....STL - 6 games
#3 Phoenix Coyotes vs. #6 Chi. Blackhawks... PHX - 5 games
#4 Nash. Predators vs. #5 Detroit Red Wings.. Nash - 7 games

Second Round WESTERN CONFERENCE

#2 St. Louis Blues vs. #8 L.A. Kings......LAK - 7 games
#3 Phoenix Coyotes vs. #4 Nash. Predators.. Nash - 7 games

WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS

#4 Nashville Predators vs. #8 L.A. Kings........LAK - 6 games


STANLEY CUP FINALS

#4 PITTSBURGH PENGUINS vs. #8 L.A. KINGS - LAK in 6 games Very Happy


Tie Breaker

1. 13
2. 77
there we go
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Redskins24-7


Joined: 21 Oct 2008
Posts: 14986
Location: North Beach, MD
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mm6492 wrote:
CalLionsFan wrote:
EASTERN CONFERENCE

#1 N.Y. Rangers vs. #8 Ottawa Senators.....NYR - 5 games
#2 Boston Bruins vs. #7 Wash. Capitals......Bos. - 6 games
#3 Florida Panthers vs. #6 N.J. Devils..............NJD - 5 games
#4 Pitts. Penguins vs. #5 Philly Flyers..............Pitt. -7 games

Second round EASTERN CONFERENCE

#1 N.Y. Rangers vs. #6 N.J. Devils..........NYR - 6 games
#2 Boston Bruins vs. #4 Pitts. Penguins...Pitt. - 6 games

EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS

#1 N.Y. Rangers vs. #4 Pitts. Penguins........Pitts. Penguins - 6 games



WESTERN CONFERENCE

#1 Vancouver Canucks vs. #8 L.A. Kings......LAK - 6 games
#2 St. Louis Blues vs. #7 San Jose Sharks....STL - 6 games
#3 Phoenix Coyotes vs. #6 Chi. Blackhawks... PHX - 5 games
#4 Nash. Predators vs. #5 Detroit Red Wings.. Nash - 7 games

Second Round WESTERN CONFERENCE

#2 St. Louis Blues vs. #8 L.A. Kings......LAK - 7 games
#3 Phoenix Coyotes vs. #4 Nash. Predators.. Nash - 7 games

WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS

#4 Nashville Predators vs. #8 L.A. Kings........LAK - 6 games


STANLEY CUP FINALS

#4 PITTSBURGH PENGUINS vs. #8 L.A. KINGS - LAK in 6 games Very Happy


Tie Breaker

1. 13
2. 77
there we go


Yeah it has to be. That's 9 points right there in the final round. I'm not going to bother calculating it since it's pretty obvious CalLionsFan won. Nobody else picked LA to win the Stanley Cup. Congratulations, CalLionsFan!
_________________
RIP SuperSkinFan
AAR:
Roy Helu, Jr: 25 carries, 134 yards, 1 TD; 20 catches, 249 yards
Duke Ihenacho: IR
Ryan Clark: 40 tackles, 1 PDef, .5 sacks
Logan Paulsen: 9 catches, 46 yards... and a fumble
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
CalLionsFan


Joined: 09 Apr 2007
Posts: 3114
Location: Major California city with NO NFL team
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile so happy right now SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
_________________
It is only when a mosquito lands on your testicles, that you realize......

There is always a way to solve problems WITHOUT violence
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BLick12


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 25540
Location: South Jeezy fo sheezy
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins24-7 wrote:
mm6492 wrote:
CalLionsFan wrote:
EASTERN CONFERENCE

#1 N.Y. Rangers vs. #8 Ottawa Senators.....NYR - 5 games
#2 Boston Bruins vs. #7 Wash. Capitals......Bos. - 6 games
#3 Florida Panthers vs. #6 N.J. Devils..............NJD - 5 games
#4 Pitts. Penguins vs. #5 Philly Flyers..............Pitt. -7 games

Second round EASTERN CONFERENCE

#1 N.Y. Rangers vs. #6 N.J. Devils..........NYR - 6 games
#2 Boston Bruins vs. #4 Pitts. Penguins...Pitt. - 6 games

EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS

#1 N.Y. Rangers vs. #4 Pitts. Penguins........Pitts. Penguins - 6 games



WESTERN CONFERENCE

#1 Vancouver Canucks vs. #8 L.A. Kings......LAK - 6 games
#2 St. Louis Blues vs. #7 San Jose Sharks....STL - 6 games
#3 Phoenix Coyotes vs. #6 Chi. Blackhawks... PHX - 5 games
#4 Nash. Predators vs. #5 Detroit Red Wings.. Nash - 7 games

Second Round WESTERN CONFERENCE

#2 St. Louis Blues vs. #8 L.A. Kings......LAK - 7 games
#3 Phoenix Coyotes vs. #4 Nash. Predators.. Nash - 7 games

WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS

#4 Nashville Predators vs. #8 L.A. Kings........LAK - 6 games


STANLEY CUP FINALS

#4 PITTSBURGH PENGUINS vs. #8 L.A. KINGS - LAK in 6 games Very Happy


Tie Breaker

1. 13
2. 77
there we go


Yeah it has to be. That's 9 points right there in the final round. I'm not going to bother calculating it since it's pretty obvious CalLionsFan won. Nobody else picked LA to win the Stanley Cup. Congratulations, CalLionsFan!


Way to halfass it bro.
_________________
johndeere1707 wrote:

Another Ginger QB in the AFC North.

Looking forward to the "No Soul Bowl" twice a year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group