Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Everyone say hello! Introduction Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sllim Pickens

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maverick12 wrote:
Hello to all of my fellow Lions fans! I've been following this site for about a year and half now and finally decided to make an account haha. Anyway, some things to know about me: I am a sophomore at CMU studying Athletic Training and have been a Lions fan ever since I understood the game of football. Also, Im a huge roller coaster nerd and work at Cedar Point during the summer. I look forward to discussing various Lions topics with all of you.

My cousin used to do the charicature drawings at CP for a few summers. Its a good time. Welcome to the board, always good to see new names around.

Adopt-A-Lion - Riley Reiff, OT/TE/FB
LionsFanNVa

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Lions family, Jeremy here! Just found this site from a friends recommendation, glad to be here. Little about myself, I'm 35 been in the Navy for 16 1/2 years, stationed in Virginia Beach. Originally from Monroe Michigan, devoted Detroit sports fanatic and MICHIGAN WOLVERINES fan! Love to catch up on anything about our Lions, glad to be here!
Lionsfanforever

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFanNVa wrote:
Hey Lions family, Jeremy here! Just found this site from a friends recommendation, glad to be here. Little about myself, I'm 35 been in the Navy for 16 1/2 years, stationed in Virginia Beach. Originally from Monroe Michigan, devoted Detroit sports fanatic and MICHIGAN WOLVERINES fan! Love to catch up on anything about our Lions, glad to be here!

Welcome. I believe my cousin is stationed at Virginia Beach. Also always a good thing to have more Michigan fans.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everybody I just wanted to introduce myself a little bit.
I have been coming to this site to read since 2004 and just recently decided that I would try and contribute in some small way. I have always enjoyed reading the posts, and even the arguments, and have always been impressed with the passion that TRUE Lions fans have for their team. I have been a Lions and Wolverines fan for my entire life, and have been going to UM football games since before I was born.
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bedwver wrote:
Hello everybody I just wanted to introduce myself a little bit.
I have been coming to this site to read since 2004 and just recently decided that I would try and contribute in some small way. I have always enjoyed reading the posts, and even the arguments, and have always been impressed with the passion that TRUE Lions fans have for their team. I have been a Lions and Wolverines fan for my entire life, and have been going to UM football games since before I was born.
Wow thats a long time. Glad to have you around sharing your own thoughts on things as well.

R.I.P. Stylish
LionsFTW

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lionsfanforever wrote:
LionsFanNVa wrote:

Welcome. I believe my cousin is stationed at Virginia Beach. Also always a good thing to have more Michigan fans.

Just like having cancer is a good thing.

Can we get some Sparty love around here? Things are getting out of hand!!!
UnderratedDave

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hometown: Detroit, MI
Currently Living: Ann Arbor, MI
Gradutated High School: 2006
College: Eastern Michigan University
Sports Interests: Football, Soccer, Basketball, Auto Racing
Dislikes: Brussel Sprouts, Spinach, Various Vegatables
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Being Active, Fishing, Learning, Fixing and Racing Cars
Lionsfanforever

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFTW wrote:
Lionsfanforever wrote:
LionsFanNVa wrote:

Just like having cancer is a good thing.

Can we get some Sparty love around here? Things are getting out of hand!!!

Nope.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! Lion's fan here (Infernal Phoenix is my FF team name), also a big fan of anything University of Michigan! I've 'stalked' the forums a bit here in the past, figured joining in on the fun is better than watching from a distance, haha.

AAL: Kevin Smith
29 carries | 115 yards | 4.0 avg | 1 TD
6 catches | 46 yards | 1 TD
Sllim Pickens

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

InfernalPhoenix wrote:
Hey! Lion's fan here (Infernal Phoenix is my FF team name), also a big fan of anything University of Michigan! I've 'stalked' the forums a bit here in the past, figured joining in on the fun is better than watching from a distance, haha.

Welcome to the forum, always good to have new points of view around. However the UM thing is a negative mark, I think we have enough of those around here.

Adopt-A-Lion - Riley Reiff, OT/TE/FB
InfernalPhoenix

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, thanks! And, as for the UofM thing - I think I am on the right side of this one. Razz

LionsFTW

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome noobs.

My name is LionsFTW and i am apologizing in advance. You'll figure it out sooner or later.
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFTW wrote:
Welcome noobs.

My name is LionsFTW and i am apologizing in advance. You'll figure it out sooner or later.

I see how it is. Only the noobs get an apology, screw the vets that have put up with you for years and even on a tour of DT D-town. Rolling Eyes
1King

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

InfernalPhoenix wrote:

Welcome. Great to have another Michigan fan here as well. Make sure to check out the College Football Forum, especially the Michigan thread in the CFB Forum. Also, the Basketball Forum has a Michigan thread as well.

El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.

candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome

TEAM STYLISH
InfernalPhoenix

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1King wrote:
InfernalPhoenix wrote:

Welcome. Great to have another Michigan fan here as well. Make sure to check out the College Football Forum, especially the Michigan thread in the CFB Forum. Also, the Basketball Forum has a Michigan thread as well.

Thanks! I will make sure to check them out. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next
Page 55 of 59

Jump to: