Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FF Draft Grades: Bills get an A

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jb_gobills

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: FF Draft Grades: Bills get an A Reply with quote

www.footballsfuture.com/2012/afcgrades.html

Quote:
South Carolina CB Stephen Gilmore will help the secondary immediately, and 2nd round OL Cordy Glenn was a steal. NC State WR TJ Graham has speed to burn and could help take pressure off Steve Johnson. The 5th round provided the Bills with excellent value and potential: TCU LB Tank Carder and Florida State OT Zebrie Sanders.

The Bills were one of eight teams to get an A (Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Pittsburgh, San Diego, Green Bay, Philadelphia, St. Louis). Denver and Seattle received the lowest grade (D+). Division rivals Miami, New England and New York all received B's.

^Jamison.
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems little generous, I give us a B. I don't see Glenn as our starting LT, rather our starting RG, Hughes was a reach, great character and work ethic. Gilmore I've warmed up too, but Floyd is gonna be a stud in Arizona.
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would definitely give our draft an A. I think we had by far the best day 3 of any team, and really the only pick anyone questions on days 1 and 2 is Graham. I'd say we were one of very few teams who got tremendous overall value with our picks. We potentially got guys in the first 5 rounds who could all become starters at some point this year. I don't know of any other team that could say that (though, admittedly, I haven't looked all that closely at every team's overall draft).
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
Seems little generous, I give us a B. I don't see Glenn as our starting LT, rather our starting RG, Hughes was a reach, great character and work ethic. Gilmore I've warmed up too, but Floyd is gonna be a stud in Arizona.

Can't argue with the bolded at all, and I still wish he would have been the pick, but I can understand taking Gilmore.
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Bills4life7

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:

Can't argue with the bolded at all, and I still wish he would have been the pick, but I can understand taking Gilmore.

Yeah but if camp was any indication of gilmore's potential I think he'll be far greater than floyd. Graham sounded great so I think the road we took in the draft was phenomenal.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: