Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

the rookie who threatened Brees

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Saint-Anger_13


Joined: 03 Mar 2012
Posts: 328
Location: Fairfax, IA
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: the rookie who threatened Brees Reply with quote

I dont remember who posted the story of the rookie who threaten Brees with picking off his passes

But Brees had an answer for him, Camp Showdown anyon

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8290c38f/article/drew-brees-chides-boastful-saints-rookie-white?module=HP11_headline_stack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
QB Connoisseur


Joined: 20 Nov 2010
Posts: 3431
Location: Tiger Stadium
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's see him back it up first... Confused
_________________
Adopt-A-Saint 2013: Akiem Hicks | Khiry Robinson
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Raves


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Posts: 17633
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: the rookie who threatened Brees Reply with quote

Saint-Anger_13 wrote:
I dont remember who posted the story of the rookie who threaten Brees with picking off his passes

But Brees had an answer for him, Camp Showdown anyon

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8290c38f/article/drew-brees-chides-boastful-saints-rookie-white?module=HP11_headline_stack


It was the White guy, the SS/CB that we are confused about.
_________________

2013 Adopt-A-Saint
TE Jimmy Graham-86 rec, 1215 yds, 16 TDs
WR Kenny Still-34 rec, 641 yds, 5 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
navysaintsfan


Joined: 02 Jan 2006
Posts: 11081
Location: Frednecksburg, VA
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: the rookie who threatened Brees Reply with quote

Raves wrote:
Saint-Anger_13 wrote:
I dont remember who posted the story of the rookie who threaten Brees with picking off his passes

But Brees had an answer for him, Camp Showdown anyon

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8290c38f/article/drew-brees-chides-boastful-saints-rookie-white?module=HP11_headline_stack


It was the White guy, the SS/CB that we are confused about.


I'm not confused, we needed CB help...we picked him. Sure it was a reach, but the guy has a long frame and great vertical ability perfect for what he will be asked to do in Spag's system. I can't wait to see him in action. I even just read this week about how some coaches think he can challenge Patrick for the Nickel spot.
_________________

Robust Perry wrote:
They were the dirtiest organization in football

In reference to the Saints.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NS922


Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 7187
Location: New Orleans
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not really a "threat"...
_________________
#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaintsBeast


Joined: 30 Oct 2009
Posts: 648
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: the rookie who threatened Brees Reply with quote

navysaintsfan wrote:
Raves wrote:
Saint-Anger_13 wrote:
I dont remember who posted the story of the rookie who threaten Brees with picking off his passes

But Brees had an answer for him, Camp Showdown anyon

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8290c38f/article/drew-brees-chides-boastful-saints-rookie-white?module=HP11_headline_stack


It was the White guy, the SS/CB that we are confused about.


I'm not confused, we needed CB help...we picked him. Sure it was a reach, but the guy has a long frame and great vertical ability perfect for what he will be asked to do in Spag's system. I can't wait to see him in action. I even just read this week about how some coaches think he can challenge Patrick for the Nickel spot.


I thought Robinson was the number 2 now, since TP is gone? Either way, I want to see him do it. I can't imagine the perspective it would give an all-star QB to see a well-thrown ball picked off by a corner. Let's go White. Cool
_________________

2012 Adopt-A-Saint:
Martez Wilson, DE: 1 Sack, 6 Tackles, 1 FF, 1 Punt Block
Will Smith, DE: 2 Sacks, 22 Tackles, 0 FF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tylerdouglass


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 14168
Location: Bellingham, WA
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, based on some surfing photos I saw online this week, I don't think Brees is in any rush to get to practicing.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
saintsfan


Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 5247
Location: Northeastern University
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:06 am    Post subject: Re: the rookie who threatened Brees Reply with quote

SaintsBeast wrote:
navysaintsfan wrote:
Raves wrote:
Saint-Anger_13 wrote:
I dont remember who posted the story of the rookie who threaten Brees with picking off his passes

But Brees had an answer for him, Camp Showdown anyon

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8290c38f/article/drew-brees-chides-boastful-saints-rookie-white?module=HP11_headline_stack


It was the White guy, the SS/CB that we are confused about.


I'm not confused, we needed CB help...we picked him. Sure it was a reach, but the guy has a long frame and great vertical ability perfect for what he will be asked to do in Spag's system. I can't wait to see him in action. I even just read this week about how some coaches think he can challenge Patrick for the Nickel spot.


I thought Robinson was the number 2 now, since TP is gone? Either way, I want to see him do it. I can't imagine the perspective it would give an all-star QB to see a well-thrown ball picked off by a corner. Let's go White. Cool
Patrick Robinson is the #2, he was talking about Johnny Patrick, our #4 corner last year, and projected nickel back this year.
_________________


Adopt-A-Saint 2013
Keenan Lewis 41 tackles 10 PD 3 INT 1 FF
Pierre Thomas 136 car 521 yds 71 rec 503 yds 4 TDS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group