Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Joe Flacco ranked #74 on NFL Network's top 100 list
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlaccoForever

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Joe Flacco ranked #74 on NFL Network's top 100 list Reply with quote

Aaron Wilson
Joe Flacco ranked 74th on NFL Network top 100 NFL players list
37 minutes ago Reply Retweet

He moved from 90 to 74 this year, higher than guys like Nnamdi Asomugha and Carl Nicks. He's the #11th ranked QB (if you count Tebow as a QB lol).

There are 7 Ravens on the list, who will be next?
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Joe Flacco's world he's rated 73 spots too low.

In almost everyone else's world he's rated 73 spots too high. I heard he's higher than Tony Romo, and if that's the case, I just have to laugh at this list.

Steve Smith Sr. on Panthers Secondary wrote:
"I'm 35 years old and I ran around those boys like they was schoolyard kids."
FlaccoForever

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

In almost everyone else's world he's rated 73 spots too high. I heard he's higher than Tony Romo, and if that's the case, I just have to laugh at this list.

Now your disrespecting Joe Flacco, who do you have a problem with more Cameron or Flacco? The players have spoken, the Ravens clearly support him (they didn't go after Peyton Manning). He outplayed Tom Brady in the AFC Title game, people need to leave this guy alone, it's getting ridiculous now. I get that he hasn't won a Superbowl but he deserves a little bit of a break, I think he's the most hated QB in the league now, I honestly think the Flacco haters would celebrate if Joe dies which would be very sick.
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FlaccoForever wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

Now your disrespecting Joe Flacco, who do you have a problem with more Cameron or Flacco? The players have spoken, the Ravens clearly support him (they didn't go after Peyton Manning). He outplayed Tom Brady in the AFC Title game, people need to leave this guy alone, it's getting ridiculous now. I get that he hasn't won a Superbowl but he deserves a little bit of a break, I think he's the most hated QB in the league now, I honestly think the Flacco haters would celebrate if Joe dies which would be very sick.

Flacco is NOT that good.

I have a problem with Cam Cameron more than Flacco.

Oh, he outplayed Brady?! Let's crown him the GOAT, because clearly QB's don't have off-games when they play against one of the best defenses in the NFL while the opposing QB is playing against a cupcake defense.

And no, I wouldn't celebrate if Joe dies, he's just not that good right now.

FlaccoForever

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
FlaccoForever wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

Flacco is NOT that good.

Oh, he outplayed Brady?! Let's crown him the GOAT, because clearly QB's don't have off-games when they play against one of the best defenses in the NFL while the opposing QB is playing against a cupcake defense.

He is a good QB, stop treating him like he's the worst QB ever. I'm not crowning him the GOAT I just want you and others to respect him, people can't even respect him which is sad.
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FlaccoForever wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
FlaccoForever wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

Flacco is NOT that good.

He is a good QB, stop treating him like he's the worst QB ever. I'm not crowning him the GOAT I just want you and others to respect him, people can't even respect him which is sad.

I do respect him, for exactly what he is RIGHT NOW; an average to slightly-above-average QB.

B-More_2011

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FlaccoForever wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
FlaccoForever wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

Flacco is NOT that good.

To be fair, you should also stop trying to force him to like Flacco and just respect his opinion. As Ravens fans, we have the best analysis of all of our players, and as much as I love Flacco and will defend him to the death as being a better QB than guys like Ryan, Romo, Schaub, etc., I also realize that not all Ravens fans feel the same way (I have season tickets for God's sake. Do you really think everyone loves Flacco when he makes a stupid play?)

So, instead of forcing SNA to like Flacco and worship him like you and me do, just say "I respectfully disagree with you, SNA." Sports talk is all about arguing, and it wouldn't be fun without it, but you need to understand that not everyone will feel the same way. Like I said before, I'm a Flacco supporter 100%, but he has his problems, bud. Rolling Eyes
Where are the Chiefs at #11?

Nobody cares about the Chiefs.
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B-More_2011 wrote:
FlaccoForever wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
FlaccoForever wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

Flacco is NOT that good.

To be fair, you should also stop trying to force him to like Flacco and just respect his opinion. As Ravens fans, we have the best analysis of all of our players, and as much as I love Flacco and will defend him to the death as being a better QB than guys like Ryan, Romo, Schaub, etc., I also realize that not all Ravens fans feel the same way (I have season tickets for God's sake. Do you really think everyone loves Flacco when he makes a stupid play?)

So, instead of forcing SNA to like Flacco and worship him like you and me do, just say "I respectfully disagree with you, SNA." Sports talk is all about arguing, and it wouldn't be fun without it, but you need to understand that not everyone will feel the same way. Like I said before, I'm a Flacco supporter 100%, but he has his problems, bud. Rolling Eyes

Thank you. Not everyone agrees with what you have to say. I fully accept that I have a different opinion on just about everything than 95% of Ravens fans.

If everyone agreed about everything there'd be no need for this place, lol.

FlaccoForever

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
B-More_2011 wrote:
FlaccoForever wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
FlaccoForever wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

Flacco is NOT that good.

Thank you. Not everyone agrees with what you have to say. I fully accept that I have a different opinion on just about everything than 95% of Ravens fans.

Ok I apologize for attacking you the way I did, you are entitled to your opinion, are we good?
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FlaccoForever wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
B-More_2011 wrote:
FlaccoForever wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
FlaccoForever wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

Flacco is NOT that good.

Ok I apologize for attacking you the way I did, you are entitled to your opinion, are we good?

Lol no need for apologies, I'm used to people not agreeing with me. Yes, we're good Cool

FlaccoForever

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B-More_2011 wrote:
FlaccoForever wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
FlaccoForever wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

Flacco is NOT that good.

I get that there are Ravens fans who don't like Joe Flacco but I just don't like it when people treat him like he's third world garbage. I just want him to get a little respect but at the same time I understand that all of us fans don't have the same opinion.
B-More_2011

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FlaccoForever wrote:
B-More_2011 wrote:
FlaccoForever wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
FlaccoForever wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

Flacco is NOT that good.

I get that there are Ravens fans who don't like Joe Flacco but I just don't like it when people treat him like he's third world garbage. I just want him to get a little respect but at the same time I understand that all of us fans don't have the same opinion.

Haters gonna hate, my man. Haters gonna hate. Cool
Where are the Chiefs at #11?

Nobody cares about the Chiefs.
gooselovechild

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

To be fair, Flacco has never had the abundance of offensive weapons that Romo has had at his disposal for most of his career. And Joe has displayed a tendency to perform big late in big road games--the last 2 matchups at Pittsburgh and the AFCCG last year come immediately to mind. Those have to weigh heavily in the voting if Joe is ahead of Romo.

And I also like the swagger. Its been years since this franchise had a leader on the offensive side of the ball, and it is even more important that it happens now that Ray and Ed are nearing the end of the road. No, he isn't the best QB in the game--I agree with you there--but I'd rather Joe believe that he is the best than accepting the majority opinion that he is merely average. No one will ever follow an admitted game manager, but they will follow someone who believes he can get it done, and who has demonstrated that he can--albeit inconsistently.

Dilfer brought similar swagger to the table. He also believed he was the best, got the team to follow him, and gave it direction. Yes, that defense was arguably the best in NFL history, but that team was also 5-4 and headed nowhere until Dilfer took over and gave it focus and attitude that was lacking previously--and that ended up pretty good.

Besides, the next time any NFL starter heading into his contract year states that he's merely average, it will be the first time it ever happens. Why should Joe be any different?
RavensfanRD

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flacco snubbed! Should be in the high 40's because he's a beast!

Ray Lewis wrote:
This it! This it, man! This is it! We goin' for a ring man!

Wise Old Man wrote:
Joe Flacco doesn't believe in miracles; miracles believe in Joe Flacco
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Flacco is the 11th ranked QB, then he's just about right.

Just because the list may have snubbed Romo (who I personally think is a top 7 QB) doesn't mean that Joe should be getting criticized for it. Joe is right about where he should be at this point in the overall rankings.

Though, I'm honestly surprised he made the list considering he had a down year and knowing how much people love to bash the guy any change they get.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: