Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FF 2nd Annual Mock Draft Contest [FREDDY T's #1]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47583
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

14th. Cool Not bad for a first time.
_________________


#TeamManfred
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Reginaldm9


Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 3581
Location: Kent State University
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! I'm not last!
_________________


Adopt-a-Brown: Joe Haden
Stats: 1 big fat pay day
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FLOODx


Joined: 26 Feb 2009
Posts: 6000
Location: New Orleans
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I would've won. I knew I should've played!
_________________

gopherwrestler on the sig.
Adopt-a-Saint
Cam Jordan: 47 tackles, 12.5 sacks, 2 FF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
49ers Finest


Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 8809
Location: San Jose
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay I got over 100. Need to go with more surprise picks next year
_________________
***WE RUN THE WEST!***
SB AT HOME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

new sig... sorry alex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ianlewis16


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 23971
Location: Proud Eagles Forum First Ballot HOF Member
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joint 25th.

beast mode.
_________________
Kempes wrote:
There's Eastern Time, there's Greenwich Mean Time and then there's ianlewis time.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
AP_ALL_DAY_28


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 4901
Location: Central Coast, California
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody else who's mock was not scored?
_________________
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Vikings
MLB: Indians
NCAA: Trojans
NHL: Kings
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
AP_ALL_DAY_28


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 4901
Location: Central Coast, California
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many people feel like they could have done way better?

The week of the drat I probably made about 8 mocks.

If I would have used the mock from the one that was before my final mock I would have done waaaaaaaaaay better.

AP_ALL_DAY_28 wrote:
AP_ALL_DAY_28 wrote:

1. Indianapolis Colts - Andrew Luck // QB // Stanford 15
2. Washington Redskins - Robert Griffin III // QB // Baylor 15
3. ***TRADE***Cleveland [from MIN] – Trent Richardson // RB // Alabama 15
4. Minnesota Vikings [from CLE] – Matt Kalil // OT // USC 15
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Morris Claiborne // CB // LSU 5
6. St Louis Rams - Justin Blackmon // WR // Oklahoma State 5
7. Jacksonville Jaguars – Fletcher Cox // DT // Mississippi State 0
8. Miami Dolphins - Ryan Tanehill // QB // Texas A&M 15
9. Carolina Panther – Quinton Coples // DE // North Carolina 0
10. Buffalo Bills – Luke Kuechly // LB // Boston College 5
11. Kansas City Chiefs - David DeCastro // G // Stanford 0
12. Seattle Seahawks – Michael Floyd // WR // Notre Dame 5
13. Arizona Cardinals – Riley Reiff // OT // Iowa 0
14. Dallas Cowboys – Mark Barron // S // Alabama 0
15. Philadelphia Eagles – Michael Brockers // DT // LSU 5
16. New York Jets – Melvin Ingram // DE // South Carolina 2
17. Cincinnati Bengals – Stephon Gilmore // CB // South Carolina 0
18. San Diego Chargers – Chandler Jones // 3-4 OLB // Syracuse 1
19. Chicago Bears – Whitney Mercilus // DE // Illinois 0
20. Tennessee Titans – Dre Kirkpatrick // CB // Alabama 1
21. Cincinnati Bengals – Courtney Upshaw // DE // Alabama 0
22. Cleveland Browns – Kendall Wright // WR // Baylor 2
23. Detroit Lions – Cordy Glenn // G // Georgia 0
24. Pittsburgh Steelers – Don’t’a Hightower // ILB // Alabama 5
25. Denver Broncos – Dontari Poe // NT // Memphis 0
26. Houston Texans – Bruce Irvin // 3-4 OLB // West Virginia 0
27. New England Patriots – Shea McClellin // 3-4 OLB // Boise State 0
28. Green Bay Packers – Harrison Smith // SS // Notre Dame 5
29. Baltimore Ravens – Peter Konz // C // Wisconsin 0
30. San Francisco 49ers – Stephen Hill // WR // Georgia Tech 0
31. New England Patriots – Kendall Reyes // 3-4 DE // Connecticutt 0
32. New York Giants – Jonathan Martin // OT // Stanford 0



116




I had Kuechly going 9th to Carolina, Gilmore going 10th to Buffalo, Floyd going 13th to Arizona, Kirkpatrick going 17th to Cincinnati, Reiff going 23rd to Detroit, & Mercilus going 26th to Houston.

That's an extra 90 points.

Here's my mock V_7.0


Quote:


1. Indianapolis Colts - Andrew Luck // QB // Stanford 15
2. Washington Redskins - Robert Griffin III // QB // Baylor 15
3. ***TRADE***Cleveland [from MIN] – Trent Richardson // RB // Alabama 15
4. Minnesota Vikings [from CLE] – Matt Kalil // OT // USC 15
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Morris Claiborne // CB // LSU 5
6. St Louis Rams - Justin Blackmon // WR // Oklahoma State 5
7. Jacksonville Jaguars – Fletcher Cox // DT // Mississippi State 0
8. Miami Dolphins - Ryan Tanehill // QB // Texas A&M 15
9. Carolina Panther – Luke Kuechly // LB // Boston College 15
10. Buffalo Bills – Stephon Gilmore // CB // South Carolina 15
11. Kansas City Chiefs - David DeCastro // G // Stanford 0
12. Seattle Seahawks – Malvin Ingram // DE // South Carolina 0
13. Arizona Cardinals – Michael Floyd // WR // Notre Dame 15
14. Dallas Cowboys – Mark Barron // S // Alabama 0
15. Philadelphia Eagles – Michael Brockers // DT // LSU 5
16. New York Jets – Chandler Jones // DE // Syracuse 0
17. Cincinnati Bengals – Dre Kirkpatrick // CB // Alabama 15
18. San Diego Chargers – Courtney Upshaw // 3-4 OLB // Alabama 0
19. Chicago Bears – Quinton Coples // DE // North Carolina 1
20. Tennessee Titans – Dontari Poe // DT // Memphis 0
21. Cincinnati Bengals – Cordy Glenn /// Georgia 0
22. Cleveland Browns – Kendall Wright // WR // Baylor 2
23. Detroit Lions – Riley Reiff // OT // Iowa 15
24. Pittsburgh Steelers – Don’t’a Hightower // ILB // Alabama 5
25. Denver Broncos – Coby Fleener // TE // Stanford 0
26. Houston Texans – Whitney Mercilus // 3-4 OLB // Illinois 15
27. New England Patriots – Shea McClellin // 3-4 OLB // Boise State 0
28. Green Bay Packers – Harrison Smith // SS // Notre Dame 5
29. Baltimore Ravens – Peter Konz // C // Wisconsin 0
30. San Francisco 49ers – Stephen Hill // WR // Georgia Tech 0
31. New England Patriots – Kendall Reyes // 3-4 DE // Connecticutt 0
32. New York Giants – Jonathan Martin // OT // Stanford 0



198


Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda.Smile
_________________
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Vikings
MLB: Indians
NCAA: Trojans
NHL: Kings
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Victor Cruz Pun


Joined: 11 Feb 2012
Posts: 6079
Location: Thanks to GopherWrestler for the sig.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AP_ALL_DAY_28 wrote:
I had Kuechly going 9th to Carolina, Gilmore going 10th to Buffalo, Floyd going 13th to Arizona, Kirkpatrick going 17th to Cincinnati, Reiff going 23rd to Detroit, & Mercilus going 26th to Houston.

That's an extra 90 points.

Here's my mock V_7.0


Quote:


1. Indianapolis Colts - Andrew Luck // QB // Stanford 15
2. Washington Redskins - Robert Griffin III // QB // Baylor 15
3. ***TRADE***Cleveland [from MIN] – Trent Richardson // RB // Alabama 15
4. Minnesota Vikings [from CLE] – Matt Kalil // OT // USC 15
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Morris Claiborne // CB // LSU 5
6. St Louis Rams - Justin Blackmon // WR // Oklahoma State 5
7. Jacksonville Jaguars – Fletcher Cox // DT // Mississippi State 0
8. Miami Dolphins - Ryan Tanehill // QB // Texas A&M 15
9. Carolina Panther – Luke Kuechly // LB // Boston College 15
10. Buffalo Bills – Stephon Gilmore // CB // South Carolina 15
11. Kansas City Chiefs - David DeCastro // G // Stanford 0
12. Seattle Seahawks – Malvin Ingram // DE // South Carolina 0
13. Arizona Cardinals – Michael Floyd // WR // Notre Dame 15
14. Dallas Cowboys – Mark Barron // S // Alabama 0
15. Philadelphia Eagles – Michael Brockers // DT // LSU 5
16. New York Jets – Chandler Jones // DE // Syracuse 0
17. Cincinnati Bengals – Dre Kirkpatrick // CB // Alabama 15
18. San Diego Chargers – Courtney Upshaw // 3-4 OLB // Alabama 0
19. Chicago Bears – Quinton Coples // DE // North Carolina 1
20. Tennessee Titans – Dontari Poe // DT // Memphis 0
21. Cincinnati Bengals – Cordy Glenn /// Georgia 0
22. Cleveland Browns – Kendall Wright // WR // Baylor 2
23. Detroit Lions – Riley Reiff // OT // Iowa 15
24. Pittsburgh Steelers – Don’t’a Hightower // ILB // Alabama 5
25. Denver Broncos – Coby Fleener // TE // Stanford 0
26. Houston Texans – Whitney Mercilus // 3-4 OLB // Illinois 15
27. New England Patriots – Shea McClellin // 3-4 OLB // Boise State 0
28. Green Bay Packers – Harrison Smith // SS // Notre Dame 5
29. Baltimore Ravens – Peter Konz // C // Wisconsin 0
30. San Francisco 49ers – Stephen Hill // WR // Georgia Tech 0
31. New England Patriots – Kendall Reyes // 3-4 DE // Connecticutt 0
32. New York Giants – Jonathan Martin // OT // Stanford 0



198


Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda.Smile


Shocked You absolutley killed it that mock.
_________________


thebestever6 wrote:
I mean Shaun Hill not a bad backup, but the fact that they didnt touch Garapollo or Carr in the second blows my mom.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stefan52268


Joined: 14 Apr 2010
Posts: 6913
Location: Pittsburgh
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Freddy T!

I can't complain about 4th place!


Thanks for Running this AP!
_________________

Props to Lyasr529 on the sweet sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
StRiTcH09


Joined: 14 Jan 2008
Posts: 516
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just clearing it up, you counted the Browns Vikings trade against us if we didn't switch it up? Other than that, AWESOME job this year AP. Can't wait til next years draft!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AP_ALL_DAY_28


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 4901
Location: Central Coast, California
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StRiTcH09 wrote:
Just clearing it up, you counted the Browns Vikings trade against us if we didn't switch it up? Other than that, AWESOME job this year AP. Can't wait til next years draft!


Yup, I'm just following the scoring system.

You get the 5 point bonus because each team drafted the correct guy. But you get 5 points for both if you had Kalil going 3rd & Richardson going 4th because you were off by 1 spot.
_________________
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Vikings
MLB: Indians
NCAA: Trojans
NHL: Kings
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
Page 17 of 17

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group