Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Introduce Yourself!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grasspike

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
Man I've been on here for a year now, and I feel like everyone knows everyone better than I do. Although I don't post as frequently as some. But I was looking through this thread and saw yall used to do updates and that there hasn't been one in a while. (I know that sounded a little sketchy Shocked)

My name is Chris and I'm 22. you can call me LJC or whatever you feel like.
I currently finishing up my 4th year at SFA majoring in kinesiology with a minor in secondary ed along with math.
I played a little of everything in high school but drifted towards music towards the end. I played pretty much every brass instrument.
Also picked up bowling as a Jr. and became pretty decent if I say so myself, I currently hold a 216 avg in my local league.
Hopefully when I graduate in a year I can get a job in the Houston area and become a season ticket holder.
Lastly im into competitive bbqing and want to buy my own rig once I graduate so I dont have to use my dads.

I know a lot of guys who are big into BBQ. They don't do it competitively, but a good BBQ'er can make a lot of dough cooking for other folks on the weekends.

Being from eastern NC, I'm also contractually obligated to post eastern Carolina BBQ > BBQ from anywhere else

Sig by matthouston91
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grasspike wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
Man I've been on here for a year now, and I feel like everyone knows everyone better than I do. Although I don't post as frequently as some. But I was looking through this thread and saw yall used to do updates and that there hasn't been one in a while. (I know that sounded a little sketchy Shocked)

I currently finishing up my 4th year at SFA majoring in kinesiology with a minor in secondary ed along with math.
I played a little of everything in high school but drifted towards music towards the end. I played pretty much every brass instrument.
Also picked up bowling as a Jr. and became pretty decent if I say so myself, I currently hold a 216 avg in my local league.
Hopefully when I graduate in a year I can get a job in the Houston area and become a season ticket holder.
Lastly im into competitive bbqing and want to buy my own rig once I graduate so I dont have to use my dads.

I know a lot of guys who are big into BBQ. They don't do it competitively, but a good BBQ'er can make a lot of dough cooking for other folks on the weekends.

Being from eastern NC, I'm also contractually obligated to post eastern Carolina BBQ > BBQ from anywhere else

I like Carolina bbq but the vinegar based bbq sauce isnt my favorite. My personal bbq sauce that I make is a tomato based with alot of brown sugar

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
Grasspike wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:

I like Carolina bbq but the vinegar based bbq sauce isnt my favorite. My personal bbq sauce that I make is a tomato based with alot of brown sugar

For pulled or chopped pork, there's nothing better than a good vinegar-based sauce.

Sig by matthouston91
BullsonParade

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys.

New to FF here.

I post on TexansTalk and Clutchfans.

Been a lurker reading posts here and there at FF in the general NFL forum for the past couple of years and decided to join up on the discussions.

I was born and raised in Houston, but I now I live in Chicago. I've been a Texans fan since 06.
My teams are the Rockets, Texans, Longhorns, Cubs, and Blackhawks.

Looking forward to discussing some Texans football with all of you. Go Texans!

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BullsonParade wrote:
Hi Guys.

New to FF here.

Been a lurker reading posts here and there at FF in the general NFL forum for the past couple of years and decided to join up on the discussions.

I was born and raised in Houston, but I now I live in Chicago. I've been a Texans fan since 06.

Awesome screen name. Very Happy

Glad to have you on board! Need all hands on deck to represent those boys on Kirby!

iPwn, Kempes and Flaccomania: The official sig makers for THE ET80!
Jacobys Homey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, seriously, if there was ever a time to create an awesome screen name, this is it. Better than my garbage for sure.

Did you feel the mountains tremble?

amazingandre

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacobys Homey wrote:
Yeah, seriously, if there was ever a time to create an awesome screen name, this is it. Better than my garbage for sure.

Laughing Laughing

Welcome BullsonParade, another midwest guy, thats cool
kenney

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one's username is as awesome as mine.
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BullsonParade wrote:
Hi Guys.

New to FF here.

I knew I seen that Joseph sig somewhere. Laughing

Nice to have you on the Texans board. Look forward to talking Texans with you.

BTW, we also have a Rockets thread in the Basketball forum. We would love it if you join us for some Rockets discussion. Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BullsonParade wrote:
Hi Guys.

New to FF here.

Hi...and welcome! I have a step daughter/son-in law that work/teach at Purdue, over in IND, that grew up in Spring, TX.

We are planning a trip up there in Feb/March, that will include catching some Chicago based blues over the weekend. If you don't hate me by then, maybe I can get some city tips from you...you know, blues, food, places to see, stay.

Again welcome!!
amazingandre

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgtx wrote:
BullsonParade wrote:
Hi Guys.

New to FF here.

Hi...and welcome! I have a step daughter/son-in law that work/teach at Purdue, over in IND, that grew up in Spring, TX.

We are planning a trip up there in Feb/March, that will include catching some Chicago based blues over the weekend. If you don't hate me by then, maybe I can get some city tips from you...you know, blues, food, places to see, stay.

Again welcome!!

Let me know when you will be in town and we can meet for dinner. I live just over an hour North in Wisconsin and my wife and I would love to meet up with you again.
Dawgtx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
Dawgtx wrote:
BullsonParade wrote:
Hi Guys.

New to FF here.

Again welcome!!

Let me know when you will be in town and we can meet for dinner. I live just over an hour North in Wisconsin and my wife and I would love to meet up with you again.

Cool!! I'll be all over it!

We can wear our "Superbowl Champs", shirts to dinner!!!!
amazingandre

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgtx wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
Dawgtx wrote:
BullsonParade wrote:
Hi Guys.

New to FF here.

Again welcome!!

Cool!! I'll be all over it!

We can wear our "Superbowl Champs", shirts to dinner!!!!

Oh Id like that!
Grasspike

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacobys Homey wrote:

At least Jacoby was on the Texans, unlike the guy AP_Texanfan named himself after Wink

Sig by matthouston91
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grasspike wrote:
Jacobys Homey wrote:

At least Jacoby was on the Texans, unlike the guy AP_Texanfan named himself after Wink

BaZinga!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 36 of 38

Jump to: