Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Opening day depth chart guesses
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, think about this logically...

Why are some people projecting us to carry over 5 WR's? Seriously? Especially with us likely to carry 4 TE's! Thats almost 10 players in one category.

Peyton Manning will use his TE's a lot, meaning our WR's in 5th-7th string are useless. Say goodbye.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

QB Manning, Osweiler, Hannie
RB McGahee, Hillman, Moreno, Fannin
H-Back Tamme
WR DT, Decker, Caldwell, Stokely, Page
TE Dreesen, Thomas
LT Clady, Harris
LG Blake, Beadles
C Walton
RG Kuper, Hills
RT Franklin, Clark

LE Ayers, Jackson
NT Marcus Thomas, Warren, Bannan
UT Wolfe, Vickerson
RE Doom, Hunter
SLB Von, Trevathon, Franklin
MLB Irving, Mays
WLB Woodyard, Mohamed
CB Champ, Porter, Harris, Bolden, Vaughn
FS Adams, Moore, Squid
SS Carter, Bruton

K Prater
P Colquitt
LS Paxton
KR Bolden, Vaughn
PR Page

Suspenson: DJ Williams, Green

PS
QB Weber
WR Robinson
WR Dell
OL Tribue
DE Blatnick
LB Steven Johnson
CB Judie
S Ihenacho
Mr.MileHigh

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see a lot of people saying Page makes the team as a WR. If we go with 6 WR I believe we take Gerrell Robinson dude is a beast. Judie would be our last CB we take over Thompson he would be our Returner. Just some crazy predicitions but one can hope! Laughing
big_palooka

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dbronx42 wrote:
We didn't draft Osweiler in the 2nd round to have as our 3rd string QB... If Peyton get's injured somehow it's all on this kid. And at this point in his career i think he would get destroyed. Just not ready. The kid is only 21, which would probably make him the youngest starting QB in the history of the NFL...

I wish we had a better guy then Caleb Hanie as a backup. Because if Peyton did go down i don't want Brock even touching the field until his sophomore season at the earliest. But Osweiler is already a better QB than Hanie so if something happens it's Ossy or bust. And he would bust right now.

You're SUCH a homer. My hell your just a HUGE HUGE homer it's so funny.

The guy hasn't taken a snap in the NFL and you are proclaiming him better than a guy who has at least played an NFL game. And a playoff game for that matter.

Burry Hanie all you want, he's not that good (was in a bad spot without Forte last year) but don't be THAT homer that tries to say a raw draft pick with 15 college starts is better than any NFL QB. He has to prove it. My guess is he will, but until that happens you just look stupid.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys really think Denver is going to waste their time with Moreno for another season?

There has to be a better option at #3, no?

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
dbronx42 wrote:
We didn't draft Osweiler in the 2nd round to have as our 3rd string QB... If Peyton get's injured somehow it's all on this kid. And at this point in his career i think he would get destroyed. Just not ready. The kid is only 21, which would probably make him the youngest starting QB in the history of the NFL...

I wish we had a better guy then Caleb Hanie as a backup. Because if Peyton did go down i don't want Brock even touching the field until his sophomore season at the earliest. But Osweiler is already a better QB than Hanie so if something happens it's Ossy or bust. And he would bust right now.

The guy hasn't taken a snap in the NFL and you are proclaiming him better than a guy who has at least played an NFL game. And a playoff game for that matter.

Burry Hanie all you want, he's not that good (was in a bad spot without Forte last year) but don't be THAT homer that tries to say a raw draft pick with 15 college starts is better than any NFL QB. He has to prove it. My guess is he will, but until that happens you just look stupid.

By that logic Tyler Palko is better than Matt Barkley. Awful logic.
paul-mac

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
You guys really think Denver is going to waste their time with Moreno for another season?

Moreno is pretty cheap.
whenmidgetsatak

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul-mac wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
dbronx42 wrote:

And RG3 isnt already better than Sexy Rexy. Stupid argument imo.

^This guy is our forum mod
The.underdog

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whenmidgetsatak wrote:
paul-mac wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
dbronx42 wrote:

Owned. Shocked
big_palooka

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whenmidgetsatak wrote:
paul-mac wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
dbronx42 wrote:

Exactly

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:

Moreno has some of the best production in the NFL when it comes to yards per touch and TDs per touch. He also is cheaper if we keep him at 850k, than if we cut him and have to pay 1.25 mil. Not only that, but he's arguably our best RB and has only problems with injuries. His production, talent, work ethic, and character are not concerns, just bad luck with injuries.

He should be on the roster.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Papa-Pwn wrote:
big_palooka wrote:

Moreno has some of the best production in the NFL when it comes to yards per touch and TDs per touch. He also is cheaper if we keep him at 850k, than if we cut him and have to pay 1.25 mil. Not only that, but he's arguably our best RB and has only problems with injuries. His production, talent, work ethic, and character are not concerns, just bad luck with injuries.

No way has Moreno's running ever even compared to McGahee's from last year. Not even close.

I am obviously all for keeping Moreno as a 3rd back if he is good enough...which I am sure he will beat out Lance Ball if he is healthy. But let's not act like he is better than he is...

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Papa-Pwn wrote:
big_palooka wrote:

Wait..Knowshow has produced in the NFL?! or did you mean against the Chiefs?

He isn't that talented, he isn't the best teammate, he may have a good work ethic (last year), but it more than just his injuries. He just isn't that good.

^ Joe_is_the_best with the sig.
AKRNA

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Papa-Pwn wrote:
big_palooka wrote:

I agree that we should keep him to see if he can produce, however, I've got to question the bolded.

He's only marginally better than McGahee in TD's per touch (30.1 touches per TD vs 30.7) better YPR than McGahee but the same 4.1 ypc average.

Biggest difference is Moreno fumbles once every 68 touches while Willis is once per 86.
broncos67

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Jason Hill, who was a very, very early signing has a good chance at making an impact now that he has a QB who is halfway competent.

Thanks, Tzimisce

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: