Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Steve Gregory

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
24isthelaw

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Steve Gregory Reply with quote

Tell me about Steve Gregory. What are the strengths and weaknesses of his game. Does he have the upside to be a decent free safety in the NFL?

I've heard some people say he was miscast playing closer to the LOS, and had to because of Eric Weddle. I've also heard people say that he just blows. Can I get a good assessment of this cat from the people who've seen him play a lot?

Congrats on the haul btw. With the infusion of youth on your defensive line it doesn't sound like Peyton is going to get the Charger monkey off his back anytime soon.

Adopt-a-Patriot: Marcus Forston - Practice squad (0 tackles, 0 sacks)
Boltstrikes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was one season where he flashed potential of being a starter in this league and then he got busted for PEDs. He is average to below average vs other starters in the league but he is a good player if he is signed for depth or ST.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: