Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria [2012 Release]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria [2012 Release] Reply with quote

Thats right, it is about that time that Blizzard makes another Billion dollars with their newest expansion, Mists of Pandaria...New classes, new dungeon system, better raid synergy/challenges...oh yeah, and Panadas...

Quote:
The game is set after the events of Deathwing and the Cataclysm. The major setting is the titular land of Pandaria, one of the continents of the world of Azeroth. Discovery of Pandaria is made after a naval battle between the Horde and the Alliance. It had previously been hidden by magic since The Sundering.

Pandaria is a new continent located to the south of the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor. Several zones have been announced, including the Jade Forest, Valley of the Four Winds, Vale of Eternal Blossoms, Townlong Steppes, and the Kun-Lai Summit. The Jade Forest will be the first zone, and the entry point for the Alliance and Horde. It will feature lush rainforest and stone spires, and introduce the player to the Hozu and Jinyu races. It will contain the Temple of the Jade Serpent, one of the new dungeons, and introduce the Sha enemy. The Valley of the Four Winds will include Pandaren farm lands, with a coastal jungle. The Stormstout Brewery, another new dungeon, is located in the valley.

#JDI
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one have already stopped playing Cataclysm after farming Heroic Deathwing and will be coming back for MoP...I am wanting to get a Horde side raiding guild together (once more) and get this new content down...

If you are interested sign up below, lets get some discussion going on and what classes/races you are thinking...

Signups:

1. IaS-- Monk dps or Priest Healer

#JDI
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
I for one have already stopped playing Cataclysm after farming Heroic Deathwing and will be coming back for MoP...I am wanting to get a Horde side raiding guild together (once more) and get this new content down...

If you are interested sign up below, lets get some discussion going on and what classes/races you are thinking...

Signups:

1. IaS-- Monk dps or Priest Healer

I'll have to see what some of my friends think about transfering and then I'll let you know.

I'm so amped for this though, I absolutely hated Cata with a passion, here's to hoping MoP is a step up!
skywindO2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not certain I'll be getting it. Depends on if other friends get it or not.

I do have a mage and a shaman though if decide to resubscribe.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つZIMMER༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Mikek163

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow is such a bad game nowadays. The whole feeling is gone and it needs to go. I am thinking this will be blizzards last expansion since Diablo 3 will start making them big $$ now.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People still play this?

Madden 25 Steelers Franchise
McNabbMcFadden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
People ever played this?

If you're gonna win a sig bet, at least do a better job than this.
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikek163 wrote:
Wow is such a bad game nowadays. The whole feeling is gone and it needs to go. I am thinking this will be blizzards last expansion since Diablo 3 will start making them big $$ now.

You're insane, it will be still be widely played - regardless of that pile of trash you call D3.

Quote:
People still play this?

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikek163 wrote:

Except, nearly 15m subscribers wont stop...same was said of SWOTR...same with Cata...and they gained another 5m people for that one.

#JDI
Rei

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Mikek163 wrote:

Except, nearly 15m subscribers wont stop...same was said of SWOTR...same with Cata...and they gained another 5m people for that one.

Except WoW peaked at 12m in late 2010/early '11, now they're down to 10.2m so they lost almost 2m in a year as was reported in Feb of this year.

I wouldn't be surprised to see that number go either way at the end of Q1 though. With EQ, people slowly started leaving when WoW came out and it eventually "died"(game is still alive and people play but not nearly as many, the expansions put a hurt on EQ and WoW was the dagger, but it's free now), so it wouldn't surprise me if the same thing happened with WoW. Over a longer period of time of course, since WoW is much bigger than EQ ever was. That said, it's WoW and may very well see a rise in numbers once again.

As disappointed as I was/am with WotLK, despite its popularity, I was/am surprisingly even more disappointed with Cata and it appears I'm not alone in this. They better come up with something quick for MoP, the beta is fun but so may of the changes are disappointing and I can see it turning a lot of people away from the game.

Only time will tell.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been playing since release, like I said.

Vanilla and BC were great (although they did rush BT for me)...but didn't like that you could farm the easier bosses (T5) to make sure you could get down Mag/Gruul pre-nerfs...LK was off for me. I really liked the content aspect, but everything seemed either gimicky or not well thought out...and then the Argent tournament (content and raid) was just a head scratcher, and felt like they caved into the majority who didn't want a challenge or trash....Then While it seemed to me like they could have added another raid before the LK battle, they just said, here it is, and we won't fix anything, rather give you an increased buff every month....So we farmed that until the last encounter was added and then forgotten about because so many left due to the redundency of the LK.

Cata, I will admit, came back for after leaving a top raiding guild to clear because zomg Deathwing....but again, they toned everything down and wasn't hard, challenging, or really brought that run aspect that the prior 3 had. Was 40 man raiding hard? Yes, especially when you carry 8...was 25 hard? Yep, but less baddies and more people paying attention was great....then oh, why do 25, when we give you the same lewtz as a 10 man? I know I am wrong, but they recycled two classes (Deathknight and Rogue) and made the Monk class...Cata was fun for a hot minute, but big numbers and a ton of XP doesn't equate to end game or pvp fun....I know they are toning down the numbers in MoP, and they are adding challenge modes, ect to appeal to people like me...but if they can't find that balance they had in BC, then I will get this, clear the ISH like I always have....farm/pvp for a bit, then B and complain until the new expansion.

However, I still keep in contact with some of my Elitist Jerks friends, and friends I have made in different top-20 guilds, both still playing and not...and they seem to have the same optimism like myself, that things may be different, but if they cater to the whiners and people whom want easy modes, this thing will all but die this expansion (at least start the process)

#JDI
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few things I have seen in Videos:

Artwork and the like all look great, talking BC good.

Rogues are not, at this time, the best Pure Damage Dealing class...Looks like Mages and a Combination of Warrior/Deathknight has that beat.

Warriors are hard to kill.
Priests are niched once more.
Monks look like a fusion of Rogue/Deathknights and will once again, steal Hunter lewtz.

#JDI
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for new information and release coming up.
I will update the OP tonight.

#JDI
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else planning on picking this up?

#JDI
thesickness89

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Downloaded the free trail (to level 20 thing....) Lv. 2 newb ftw

#FIREHOKE2014

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: