Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

You know what time it is.........Draft Competition Time
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YoungBucs15

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: You know what time it is.........Draft Competition Time Reply with quote

YB15's 2012 Buccaneer's Draft Competition

You all had to know this was coming. Trying to make this thing bigger and better everyone year. There is only 2 things better than this, that pic and Marc Sanches. At this point I will get down to business. You have until Noon on the 26th to get your post up and do all the correcting you need, unless you're BSH and you'll get it 100 the first time around. If you edit your post after the deadline, I will send DRD to your house to break your keyboard, that man scares me. So don't make me do that to you and your poor keyboard, but i will. At this point, why are you still reading this, you should be preparing and studying because you will need all the help you can get.

Who gets drafted first?
Questions = 2 points

Trent Richardson or Morris Claiborne
Stephen Hill or Kendall Wright
Devon Still or Michael Brockers
Nick Perry or Quinton Coples
Doug Martin or Lamar Miller
Justin Blackmon or Michael Floyd
Mark Barron or Stephen Gilmore
Mohammad Sanu or Alshon Jeffrey
Mychal Kendricks or LaVonte David
Brock Osweiler or Brandon Wheedon

Total Available Points = 20

The Competitions Draft
Questions = 4 points

Which position will the Carolina Panthers pick in the 1st round? (If you think they will trade out of the 1st round, say trade)
Which position will the Atlanta Falcons pick with the 2nd round? (If you think they will trade out of the 2nd round, say trade)
Which position will the New Orleans Saints pick in the 3rd round? (If you think they will trade out of the 3rd round, say trade)

Total Available Points = 12

Overall Draft
Questions = 5 points

How many OTs will be selected in the 1st round?
How many DTs (including DTs picked to play DE in a 3-4) will be selected in the 1st round?
How many WRs will be selected in the first 2 rounds?
How many CBs will be selected in the first 2 rounds?
How many QBs will be selected in the first 2 rounds?
How many WRs will be selected in the 4th and 5th rounds?

Total Available Points = 30

General Draft Questions
Questions = 2 point

Which player will cry first when drafted?
What position will Mr. Irrelevant (last player drafted) be?
When will first K/P be selected?
Who will be the first team to double up on a position?
What college will have the most players selected?

Total Available Points = 10

Overall Points available = 72

Tie Breaker
What time will the 1st round end.

Optional Section.
This section will separate the Men from the Boys. This section is completely optional and will not count towards the general competition. However this will allow you to show everyone you know more about the Bucs than anyone else on the forum when it comes to our draft. I tried to get this up a little early so everyone would have the weekend to think about it and get it going. Saw this idea I believe on the Pats forum and loved it. I didn't want to take away from the annual competition, just wanted to add something for the dedicated. Let's see what you got.

All about the Bucs

Point system:
- 1 point for a correct positional pick (ie if pick 36 is Doug Martin but you guessed Lamar Miller, you still get a point for the pick being a RB). Has to be during that pick (ie, we'll probably draft a RB at some point, so you need to guess the actual pick slot we take the RB at)
- 3 points for a correct player, regardless of where he went (for example, you guessed Lavonte David at 2.36 but he went 3.68, you'd get 3 points)
- 5 points for correct player AND draft position
- 6 points for a correct trade - this might spice things up a bit. For example, if you guessed we traded pick 5 for pick 10 and pick 41 or whatever, and got the whole trade correct (team, pick #s, everything), you get 6 points off the bat, and potential for more if you guess more correct things for the new pick/picks we get. Same 6 points applies to pick-for-player trades if they apply for the draft)

For non-trade picks, points do NOT stack. I.E., you'll either get 0, 1, 3 or 5 points. You can't combo points in just 1 pick. For trade picks, points CAN STACK.

ALL PICKS CAN BE EDITED UP UNTIL APRIL 26TH AT NOON. AT THAT POINT ANY EDITED POSTS WILL BE DQ'd.
REMEMBER, YOU WILL BE THE ONLY ONE TO BLAME FOR THIS

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drool

Who gets drafted first?
Questions = 2 points

The Competitions Draft
Questions = 4 points

Which position will the Carolina Panthers pick in the 1st round? (If you think they will trade out of the 1st round, say trade) DT
Which position will the Atlanta Falcons pick with the 2nd round? (If you think they will trade out of the 2nd round, say trade) TE
Which position will the New Orleans Saints pick in the 3rd round? (If you think they will trade out of the 3rd round, say trade) OG

Overall Draft
Questions = 5 points

How many OTs will be selected in the 1st round? 4
How many DTs (including DTs picked to play DE in a 3-4) will be selected in the 1st round? 5
How many WRs will be selected in the first 2 rounds? 6
How many CBs will be selected in the first 2 rounds? 6
How many QBs will be selected in the first 2 rounds? 4
How many WRs will be selected in the 4th and 5th rounds? 5

General Draft Questions
Questions = 2 point

Which player will cry first when drafted? Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma Sate
What position will Mr. Irrelevant (last player drafted) be? Emil Igwenagu, TE, Massachusetts
When will first K/P be selected? Bryan Anger, P, California, Round 6
Who will be the first team to double up on a position? New England
What college will have the most players selected? LSU

Tie Breaker
What time will the 1st round end. 4 hours 14 minutes

Optional Section.
This section will separate the Men from the Boys. This section is completely optional and will not count towards the general competition. However this will allow you to show everyone you know more about the Bucs than anyone else on the forum when it comes to our draft. I tried to get this up a little early so everyone would have the weekend to think about it and get it going. Saw this idea I believe on the Pats forum and loved it. I didn't want to take away from the annual competition, just wanted to add something for the dedicated. Let's see what you got.

Point system:
- 1 point for a correct positional pick (ie if pick 36 is Doug Martin but you guessed Lamar Miller, you still get a point for the pick being a RB). Has to be during that pick (ie, we'll probably draft a RB at some point, so you need to guess the actual pick slot we take the RB at)
- 3 points for a correct player, regardless of where he went (for example, you guessed Lavonte David at 2.36 but he went 3.68, you'd get 3 points)
- 6 points for a correct trade - this might spice things up a bit. For example, if you guessed we traded pick 5 for pick 10 and pick 41 or whatever, and got the whole trade correct (team, pick #s, everything), you get 6 points off the bat, and potential for more if you guess more correct things for the new pick/picks we get. Same 6 points applies to pick-for-player trades if they apply for the draft)

Pick 5: Morris Claiborne, CB, Louisiana State University
Pick 36: Harrison Smith, SS University of Notre Dame
Pick 68: Lavonte David, LB, University of Nebraska
Pick 140: Isiah Pead, RB, University of Cincinnati
Pick 174: Ron Brooks, CB, Louisiana State University
Pick 212: Levy Adcock, OT, Oklahoma State University

garbage

Last edited by BBando on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: You know what time it is.........Draft Competition Time Reply with quote

Who gets drafted first?
Questions = 2 points

The Competitions Draft
Questions = 4 points

Which position will the Carolina Panthers pick in the 1st round? (If you think they will trade out of the 1st round, say trade)
Defensive tackle.

Which position will the Atlanta Falcons pick with the 2nd round? (If you think they will trade out of the 2nd round, say trade)
Safety.

Which position will the New Orleans Saints pick in the 3rd round? (If you think they will trade out of the 3rd round, say trade)
Offensive tackle.

Overall Draft
Questions = 5 points

How many OTs will be selected in the 1st round? 3
How many DTs (including DTs picked to play DE in a 3-4) will be selected in the 1st round? 3
How many WRs will be selected in the first 2 rounds? 4
How many QBs will be selected in the first 2 rounds? 5
How many WRs will be selected in the 4th and 5th rounds? 7

General Draft Questions
Questions = 2 point

Which player will cry first when drafted? Robert Griffin III
What position will Mr. Irrelevant (last player drafted) be? Linebacker
When will first K/P be selected? Round 5
Who will be the first team to double up on a position? New England
What college will have the most players selected? Alabama

Tie Breaker
What time will the 1st round end. 10:42 ET

Optional Section.

Point system:

Round 1: Morris Claiborne - CB
Round 2: Lamar Miller - RB
Round 3: Linebacker
Round 5: Safety
Round 6: Cornerback
Round 6: Linebacker
Round 7: Tight end

Yeah, I left the picture in there, so what wanna fight about it?

Last edited by tml_gogo on Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
eyyee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: You know what time it is.........Draft Competition Time Reply with quote

Who gets drafted first?
Questions = 2 points

The Competitions Draft
Questions = 4 points

Which position will the Carolina Panthers pick in the 1st round? (If you think they will trade out of the 1st round, say trade) CB
Which position will the Atlanta Falcons pick with the 2nd round? (If you think they will trade out of the 2nd round, say trade) DT
Which position will the New Orleans Saints pick in the 3rd round? (If you think they will trade out of the 3rd round, say trade) S

Overall Draft
Questions = 5 points

How many DTs (including DTs picked to play DE in a 3-4) will be selected in the 1st round? 6
How many WRs will be selected in the first 2 rounds? 7
How many WRs will be selected in the 4th and 5th rounds? 9

General Draft Questions
Questions = 2 point

Which player will cry first when drafted? Ryan Tannehill
What position will Mr. Irrelevant (last player drafted) be? WR
When will first K/P be selected? Round 5
Who will be the first team to double up on a position? Cleveland
Tie, Boise State & Alabama with 7 each.

Tie Breaker
11:03 ET
eggybucsfan31

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: You know what time it is.........Draft Competition Time Reply with quote

Who gets drafted first?
Questions = 2 points

The Competitions Draft
Questions = 4 points

Which position will the Carolina Panthers pick in the 1st round? (If you think they will trade out of the 1st round, say trade) DT
Which position will the Atlanta Falcons pick with the 2nd round? (If you think they will trade out of the 2nd round, say trade) RB
Which position will the New Orleans Saints pick in the 3rd round? (If you think they will trade out of the 3rd round, say trade) A Bounty Hunter

Overall Draft
Questions = 5 points

How many DTs (including DTs picked to play DE in a 3-4) will be selected in the 1st round? 5
How many WRs will be selected in the first 2 rounds? 6
How many CBs will be selected in the first 2 rounds? 7
How many WRs will be selected in the 4th and 5th rounds? 1

General Draft Questions
Questions = 2 point

Which player will cry first when drafted? Janoris Jenkins. Not because of joy, but because there will be too much smoke in the air. He has sensitive eyes
What position will Mr. Irrelevant (last player drafted) be? K
When will first K/P be selected? 6th Round
Who will be the first team to double up on a position? Browns (WR)

Tie Breaker
What time will the 1st round end. 11:11 PM EST

Optional Section.

All about the Bucs
Round 1: Morris Claiborne - CB - LSU
Round 2: Lamar Miller - RB - Miami
Round 3: Alfonzo Dennard - CB - Nebraska
Round 5: Travis Lewis - OLB - Oklahoma
Round 6: An Offensive Tackle
Round 7: A Tight End

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: You know what time it is.........Draft Competition Time Reply with quote

Who gets drafted first?
Questions = 2 points

-I feel like he could end up in Minnesota

-Martin seems like a guy who could be taken at the back end of the first round i.e. New England at 27.

-I originally had Blackmon behind Floyd until I heard the rumors that most NFL personal don't think Floyd can get off the line when jammed up.

-Award to the biggest reach goes to Dallas for taking Barron way too early.

-Jeffrey will be the third receiver taken, projecting he goes to Cleveland with pick 22

-Maybe wishful thinking I feel like David is the Bucs pick in the second round

-For some reason I like Osweiler, not sure why, but I think that a team like Miami in the second round will take a flier on Osweiler, while Wheedon will go two picks later to Kansas City.

The Competitions Draft
Questions = 4 points

Which position will the Carolina Panthers pick in the 1st round? (If you think they will trade out of the 1st round, say trade)-Defensive End
Which position will the Atlanta Falcons pick with the 2nd round? (If you think they will trade out of the 2nd round, say trade)-Linebacker
Which position will the New Orleans Saints pick in the 3rd round? (If you think they will trade out of the 3rd round, say trade)-

Overall Draft
Questions = 5 points

How many OTs will be selected in the 1st round? 3 (Kalil, Reif, Martin)
How many DTs (including DTs picked to play DE in a 3-4) will be selected in the 1st round? 3 (Poe, Bockers, and Worthy (to the Giants last 1st round pick)
How many WRs will be selected in the first 2 rounds? 5
How many CBs will be selected in the first 2 rounds? 4
How many WRs will be selected in the 4th and 5th rounds? 4 ( I feel like a guy who many forget and who I think we'll be a great reciever Ryan Broyles will go here).

General Draft Questions
Questions = 2 point

Which player will cry first when drafted? Morris Claiborne/followed by Poe
What position will Mr. Irrelevant (last player drafted) be? Safety
When will first K/P be selected? 5th round
Who will be the first team to double up on a position? Carolina, with two defensive tackles

Tie Breaker
What time will the 1st round end. 10:45 p.m. EST

Optional Section.

All about the Bucs

Point system:

For non-trade picks, points do NOT stack. I.E., you'll either get 0, 1, 3 or 5 points. You can't combo points in just 1 pick. For trade picks, points CAN STACK.
Will be done before the deadline
ALL PICKS CAN BE EDITED UP UNTIL APRIL 26TH AT NOON. AT THAT POINT ANY EDITED POSTS WILL BE DQ'd.
[/quote]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:06 am    Post subject: Re: You know what time it is.........Draft Competition Time Reply with quote

Questions = 2 points

The Competitions Draft
Questions = 4 points

Which position will the Carolina Panthers pick in the 1st round? DT
Which position will the Atlanta Falcons pick with the 2nd round? OT
Which position will the New Orleans Saints pick in the 3rd round? HC...lol jk...WR

Overall Draft
Questions = 5 points

How many DTs (including DTs picked to play DE in a 3-4) will be selected in the 1st round? 4
How many CBs will be selected in the first 2 rounds? 9
How many WRs will be selected in the 4th and 5th rounds? 8

General Draft Questions
Questions = 2 point

Which player will cry first when drafted? Trent Richardson
When will first K/P be selected? P
Who will be the first team to double up on a position? Cleveland-WR
What college will have the most players selected? ALABAMA *ROLL TIDE*

Tie Breaker
What time will the 1st round end. 7:55 PST

Optional Section.
1-CB-Morris Claiborne
2-LB-Lavonte David
3-RB-Isiah Pead
5-S
6-OT
7-LB

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject: Re: You know what time it is.........Draft Competition Time Reply with quote

[quote="SappDaddyDance"]Who gets drafted first?
Questions = 2 points

-I feel like he could end up in Minnesota

-Martin seems like a guy who could be taken at the back end of the first round i.e. New England at 27.

-I originally had Blackmon behind Floyd until I heard the rumors that most NFL personal don't think Floyd can get off the line when jammed up.

-Award to the biggest reach goes to Dallas for taking Barron way too early.

-Jeffrey will be the third receiver taken, projecting he goes to Cleveland with pick 22

-Maybe wishful thinking I feel like David is the Bucs pick in the second round

-For some reason I like Osweiler, not sure why, but I think that a team like Miami in the second round will take a flier on Osweiler, while Wheedon will go two picks later to Kansas City.

The Competitions Draft
Questions = 4 points

Which position will the Carolina Panthers pick in the 1st round? (If you think they will trade out of the 1st round, say trade)-Defensive End
Which position will the Atlanta Falcons pick with the 2nd round? (If you think they will trade out of the 2nd round, say trade)-Linebacker
Which position will the New Orleans Saints pick in the 3rd round? (If you think they will trade out of the 3rd round, say trade)- Guard

Overall Draft
Questions = 5 points

How many OTs will be selected in the 1st round? 3 (Kalil, Reif, Martin)
How many DTs (including DTs picked to play DE in a 3-4) will be selected in the 1st round? 3 (Poe, Bockers, and Worthy (to the Giants last 1st round pick)
How many WRs will be selected in the first 2 rounds? 5
How many CBs will be selected in the first 2 rounds? 4
How many WRs will be selected in the 4th and 5th rounds? 4 ( I feel like a guy who many forget and who I think we'll be a great reciever Ryan Broyles will go here).

General Draft Questions
Questions = 2 point

Which player will cry first when drafted? Morris Claiborne/followed by Poe
What position will Mr. Irrelevant (last player drafted) be? Safety
Who will be the first team to double up on a position? Carolina, with two defensive tackles

Tie Breaker
What time will the 1st round end. 10:45 p.m. EST

Optional Section.

All about the Bucs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who gets drafted first?
Questions = 2 points

Brock Osweiler or Brandon Weedon

The Competitions Draft
Questions = 4 points

Which position will the Atlanta Falcons pick with the 2nd round? (If you think they will trade out of the 2nd round, say trade) DE
Which position will the New Orleans Saints pick in the 3rd round? (If you think they will trade out of the 3rd round, say trade) DE

Overall Draft
Questions = 5 points

How many DTs (including DTs picked to play DE in a 3-4) will be selected in the 1st round? 6
How many WRs will be selected in the first 2 rounds? 8
How many QBs will be selected in the first 2 rounds? 3
How many WRs will be selected in the 4th and 5th rounds? 5

General Draft Questions
Questions = 2 point

Which player will cry first when drafted? Robert Griffin

What position will Mr. Irrelevant (last player drafted)? CB
Who will be the first team to double up on a position? Chargers
What college will have the most players selected? LSU

Tie Breaker
What time will the 1st round end. 10:48 PM

Optional Section.

Point system:

Pick 5: Morris Claiborne CB
Pick 36: David Wilson RB
Pick 68: Bobby Wagner LB
Pick 140: LaDarius Green TE
Pick 174: Brandon Taylor S
Pick 212: Joe Martinek FB

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: You know what time it is.........Draft Competition Time Reply with quote

YB15's 2012 Buccaneer's Draft Competition

You all had to know this was coming. Trying to make this thing bigger and better everyone year. There is only 2 things better than this, that pic and Marc Sanches. At this point I will get down to business. You have until Noon on the 26th to get your post up and do all the correcting you need, unless you're BSH and you'll get it 100 the first time around. If you edit your post after the deadline, I will send DRD to your house to break your keyboard, that man scares me. So don't make me do that to you and your poor keyboard, but i will. At this point, why are you still reading this, you should be preparing and studying because you will need all the help you can get.

Who gets drafted first?
Questions = 2 points

Trent Richardson or Morris Claiborne - Trent Richardson
Stephen Hill or Kendall Wright - Stephen Hill
Devon Still or Michael Brockers - Michael Brockers
Nick Perry or Quinton Coples - Quinton Coples
Doug Martin or Lamar Miller - Doug Martin
Justin Blackmon or Michael Floyd -Justin Blackmon
Mark Barron or Stephen Gilmore - Mark Barron
Mohammad Sanu or Alshon Jeffrey - Alshon Jeffrey
Mychal Kendricks or LaVonte David - LaVonte David
Brock Osweiler or Brandon Wheedon -Bradon Weedon

The Competitions Draft
Questions = 4 points

Which position will the Atlanta Falcons pick with the 2nd round? (If you think they will trade out of the 2nd round, say trade) DE
Which position will the New Orleans Saints pick in the 3rd round? (If you think they will trade out of the 3rd round, say trade) DT

Overall Draft
Questions = 5 points

How many DTs (including DTs picked to play DE in a 3-4) will be selected in the 1st round? 4
How many WRs will be selected in the first 2 rounds? 8
How many CBs will be selected in the first 2 rounds? 9
How many WRs will be selected in the 4th and 5th rounds? 11

General Draft Questions
Questions = 2 point

When will first K/P be selected? 5th Rd
Who will be the first team to double up on a position? Panthers

Tie Breaker
What time will the 1st round end. 11:30PM ET

Optional Section.

All about the Bucs

Point system:

[/b]

Rd. 1 CB-Morris Claiborne
Rd. 2 RB- Doug Martin
Rd. 3 LB - Bobby Wagner
Rd. 5 LB - Nigel Bradham
Rd. 6 S - Winston Guy
Rd. 7 FB
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: You know what time it is.........Draft Competition Time Reply with quote

YoungBucs15 wrote:
If you edit your post after the deadline, I will send DRD to your house to break your keyboard, that man scares me. So don't make me do that to you and your poor keyboard, but i will.

Just say the word Twisted Evil

Thanks for hosting this again. I'll answer these questions soon.

Adopt-A-Buc Adrian Clayborn
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Soul Glo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: You know what time it is.........Draft Competition Time Reply with quote

Who gets drafted first?
Questions = 2 points

The Competitions Draft
Questions = 4 points

Which position will the Atlanta Falcons pick with the 2nd round? (If you think they will trade out of the 2nd round, say trade) Offensive Tackle
Which position will the New Orleans Saints pick in the 3rd round? (If you think they will trade out of the 3rd round, say trade) WR

Overall Draft
Questions = 5 points

How many WRs will be selected in the first 2 rounds? 9
How many CBs will be selected in the first 2 rounds? 8
How many WRs will be selected in the 4th and 5th rounds? 7

General Draft Questions
Questions = 2 point

When will first K/P be selected? 6th Round
Who will be the first team to double up on a position? Browns (WR)

Tie Breaker

All about the Bucs

5: Morris Claiborne, CB
36: Doug Martin, RB
68: Bobby Wagner, LB
140: Ladarius Green, TE
174: Safety
212: Offensive Tackle
xlfrosti

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who gets drafted first?
Questions = 2 points

The Competitions Draft
Questions = 4 points

Which position will the Atlanta Falcons pick with the 2nd round? (If you think they will trade out of the 2nd round, say trade) TE
Which position will the New Orleans Saints pick in the 3rd round? (If you think they will trade out of the 3rd round, say trade) CB

Overall Draft
Questions = 5 points

How many DTs (including DTs picked to play DE in a 3-4) will be selected in the 1st round? 3
How many WRs will be selected in the 4th and 5th rounds? 4

General Draft Questions
Questions = 2 point

Which player will cry first when drafted? Trent Richardson RB Alabama
When will first K/P be selected? Round 6
Who will be the first team to double up on a position? St. Louis

Tie Breaker
What time will the 1st round end. 4 hours 35 minutes

Optional Section.

Point system:

Pick 5: Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
Pick 36: Lavonte David, LB, Nebaraska
Pick 68: Isiah Pead, RB, Cincinnati
Pick 140: Ladarius Green, TE, Louisiana-Lafayette
Pick 174: Ron Brooks, CB, LSU
Pick 212: Matt McCants, T, UAB

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who gets drafted first?
Questions = 2 points

The Competitions Draft
Questions = 4 points

Which position will the Atlanta Falcons pick with the 2nd round? (If you think they will trade out of the 2nd round, say trade) OT
Which position will the New Orleans Saints pick in the 3rd round? (If you think they will trade out of the 3rd round, say trade) DT

Overall Draft
Questions = 5 points

How many OTs will be selected in the 1st round? 5
How many CBs will be selected in the first 2 rounds? 7
How many QBs will be selected in the first 2 rounds? 6
How many WRs will be selected in the 4th and 5th rounds? 4

General Draft Questions
Questions = 2 point

What position will Mr. Irrelevant (last player drafted) be? CB
When will first K/P be selected? 5th Round
Who will be the first team to double up on a position? Jacksonville

Tie Breaker
What time will the 1st round end. 4 hours 26 minutes

Optional Section.

Point system:

Pick 5: Morris Claiborne / CB / L.S.U.
Pick 36: Doug Martin / RB / Boise St.
Pick 68: Nigel Bradham / OLB / Florida St.
Pick 140: Alfonzo Dennard / CB / Nebraska
Pick 174: Desmond Wynn / OG / Rugters
Pick 212: Cody Johnson / FB / Texas

Smack ^
#FireLovie
RoeKG

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: You know what time it is.........Draft Competition Time Reply with quote

Who gets drafted first?
Questions = 2 points

The Competitions Draft
Questions = 4 points

Which position will the Atlanta Falcons pick with the 2nd round? (If you think they will trade out of the 2nd round, say trade) LB
Which position will the New Orleans Saints pick in the 3rd round? (If you think they will trade out of the 3rd round, say trade) CB

Overall Draft
Questions = 5 points

How many OTs will be selected in the 1st round? 3
How many WRs will be selected in the 4th and 5th rounds? 6

General Draft Questions
Questions = 2 point

Which player will cry first when drafted? Richardson
Who will be the first team to double up on a position? Cleveland

Tie Breaker
What time will the 1st round end. 11:42

Optional Section.

All about the Bucs
1. Morris Claiborne - CB LSU
2. Doug Martin - RB Boise State
3. Bobby Wagner - LB Utah State
5. Chris Rainey - RB Florida
6. Winston Guy - S Kentucky
7. Joe Suhey - FB Penn State

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: