Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012 regular season schedule
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bobdevine


Joined: 24 Jan 2008
Posts: 2232
Location: Wisconsin
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to this analysis, Broncos have the toughest schedule.

http://www.numberfire.com/blog/?p=1043

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lomaxgr


Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Posts: 21213
Location: Manchester, England
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, look at that clump of away games in the middle of the year.

From Week 5 we are away for 4 of our next 5 games, and away for 7 of our next 10 ...

5 primetime games Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
_________________


MUFC OK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncos67


Joined: 28 Dec 2006
Posts: 22151
Location: Conshohocken
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schedule seems hard now, but you always have to remember that those rankings are just based on finish last year and it's always a crap shoot to determine schedule strength now.
_________________


Thanks, Tzimisce
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JerseysFinest27


Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 8322
Location: New Jersey... Props to inDENguise on the sig
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schedule looks very tough. The primetime games at the beginning of the season are pretty cool.

I will say this... Because Manning has been out all of last year he will likely start to break down towards the end of the season, right when our schedule gets easier. It looks rough right now, but we still have Peyton Manning.

Also, sweeping the division should be pretty easy. OAK and SD are awful. KC has no QB.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jsthomp2007


Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Posts: 7380
Location: USA
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just fine. Brock Osweiller will lead the charge to the Super Bowl. This is just prep for the playoffs.
_________________
Ninja stealth muggers in the Bellagio has left me in a state of congitive disonance...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jsthomp2007


Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Posts: 7380
Location: USA
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait! I meant Peyton Manning...sorry.
_________________
Ninja stealth muggers in the Bellagio has left me in a state of congitive disonance...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OakRaiders3828


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 10096
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broncos 10-6
Raiders 9-7
Chiefs 9-7
Chargers 8-8
_________________
O A K L A N D R A I D E R S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jsthomp2007


Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Posts: 7380
Location: USA
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Broncos 10-6
Raiders 9-7
Chiefs 9-7
Chargers 8-8


Broncos 16-0 and the rest?? Who cares.
_________________
Ninja stealth muggers in the Bellagio has left me in a state of congitive disonance...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Reggie Nelson#1


Joined: 08 Mar 2007
Posts: 3302
Location: Montreal, Canada
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Broncos 10-6
Raiders 9-7
Chiefs 9-7
Chargers 8-8


Sounds good to me.
_________________
On Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:41 pm, AnAngryAmerican wrote:
This team won't win a Super Bowl with Peyton Manning.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
BroncsDominate


Joined: 15 Dec 2008
Posts: 1001
Location: Fishing at Standley Lake
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Manning can stay healthy, and our division is as weak as it has been we can go 10-6 or 9-7. However, if Manning goes down early we will be in position to draft a QBOTF.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dbronx42


Joined: 19 Apr 2010
Posts: 3956
Location: Mile High 303
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Also, sweeping the division should be pretty easy. OAK and SD are awful. KC has no QB.


That's just silly... I dont care if we have Peyton Manning. The Chargers and Chiefs are still very talented football teams. Sweeping a division is extremely rare, and like i said before just because we have PM it doesn't mask that our d-line is a flat out joke. With RB's like DMC, Charles, Hillis, and even Ryan Matthews, it's going to be very tough to win some of those games.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jsthomp2007


Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Posts: 7380
Location: USA
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncsDominate wrote:
If Manning can stay healthy, and our division is as weak as it has been we can go 10-6 or 9-7. However, if Manning goes down early we will be in position to draft a QBOTF.


Isn't that Brock Osweiller?
_________________
Ninja stealth muggers in the Bellagio has left me in a state of congitive disonance...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Third Rider


Joined: 10 Jan 2007
Posts: 10274
Location: Running up the score on your favorite team
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dbronx42 wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Also, sweeping the division should be pretty easy. OAK and SD are awful. KC has no QB.


That's just silly... I dont care if we have Peyton Manning. The Chargers and Chiefs are still very talented football teams. Sweeping a division is extremely rare, and like i said before just because we have PM it doesn't mask that our d-line is a flat out joke. With RB's like DMC, Charles, Hillis, and even Ryan Matthews, it's going to be very tough to win some of those games.


Elite QBs can actually mask a lot of things. For example the Pats aside from Gronk, Welker and Hernandez had nobody worth noting in the entire offense. The defense aside from Wilfork is laughable up and down the roster yet we finished 13-3 with a trip to the super bowl.... Ok may be that is over exaggerating a little as we do have other solid players but none of them are pro bowlers. Manning will help you pull out a Win out of the claws of defeat in some games this season.
_________________
If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you won't be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.


Last edited by The Third Rider on Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PGeorge2


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 1719
Location: Columbia, MO
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dbronx42 wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Also, sweeping the division should be pretty easy. OAK and SD are awful. KC has no QB.


That's just silly... I dont care if we have Peyton Manning. The Chargers and Chiefs are still very talented football teams. Sweeping a division is extremely rare, and like i said before just because we have PM it doesn't mask that our d-line is a flat out joke. With RB's like DMC, Charles, Hillis, and even Ryan Matthews, it's going to be very tough to win some of those games.


I disagree about SD. Their defense was 11th worst in points given up and gave up 24 points a game. If your offense can score more, that isn't a huge deal. However, SD's offense has gotten a lot worse this offseason.

They lost their #1 reciever and a guy who had a bunch of carries last year in Tolbert. Who knows if Gates is going to play a 16 game season. They need Oline help too. Just about every aspect of their offense is below average outside of QB, one RB and TE if Gates is healthy. I think SD is the worst team in the division. At least Oakland has young talent to develop.
_________________

Joe_is_the_best on the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BroncsDominate


Joined: 15 Dec 2008
Posts: 1001
Location: Fishing at Standley Lake
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
BroncsDominate wrote:
If Manning can stay healthy, and our division is as weak as it has been we can go 10-6 or 9-7. However, if Manning goes down early we will be in position to draft a QBOTF.


Isn't that Brock Osweiller?


Well we have to draft him first Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group