Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Colts mock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jebrick

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: Colts mock Reply with quote

I was the colts in a recent mock on another board. I was trying to go BPA for most of the picks. Here is the result minus the last comp pick ( which we have not reached yet). Should note that the extra 4th came from trading Freeney.

Colts
1) Andrew Luck QB Stanford - Easy pick
2) Kendell Reyes, DT, UConn - I wanted Worthy here for a NT but the Rams took him the pick before. BPA was Reyes who will be a great 5 technique DE.
3) Ladarius Green, TE, Louisiana-Lafayette - Green is a fast and athletic TE. Wanted to add some weapons for Luck.
4) Trenton Robinson FS Mich St. - Safety class is weak and Robinson was a good value at this point.
4b) Omar Bolden CB Arizona St. - I read on this board where people were not very happy with their CBs. Another good value pick.
5) Hebron Fangupo, NT, BYU - Not my first, second or even fourth choice for NT but he will do well in a 2 gap system. Problem is his age.
5b) DeVier Posey, WR, Ohio St - WR class is so deep in this draft. Posey is a great route runner and will do well in the NFL. Not a game breaker but a solid position WR.
6) Chris Greenwood CB Albion - My guy. Small college prospect with athleticism off the charts ( 43" vertical jump, 4.38 speed, 11'02" broad jump). Big CB at 6'1. If he works out he will be a press-man shut down corner.
6b) Josh LeRibeus OG SMU - Value pick. no way he is here in the real draft. Goes in round 3-4.
7) Alex Hoffman-Ellis LB Washington St. - Another very good value pick to convert to ILB. very explosive.

"You build with draft choices. You find people with talents adaptable to your plans and then you teach them to do things the way we do them." - Chuck Noll
coltsmanic808

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Met most of our needs but hard to evaluate without knowing who was on the board at the time.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coltsmanic808 wrote:
Met most of our needs but hard to evaluate without knowing who was on the board at the time.

[Removed By Moderator]

"You build with draft choices. You find people with talents adaptable to your plans and then you teach them to do things the way we do them." - Chuck Noll
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jebrick wrote:
coltsmanic808 wrote:

[Removed By Moderator]

You can't link to other forums. I had to remove it. Watch that next time.
#59 - OL Jack Mewhort Ohio ST
#90 - WR Donte Moncrief Ole Miss
#166 - OLB Johnathan Newsome Ball ST
#203 - ILB Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky
#232 - OT Ulrick John Georgia ST

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: