Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Introduction thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bullg8rdaddy


Joined: 01 Feb 2011
Posts: 22
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2/7....29 Stumps, right?

How many 31st MEU pumps were you on?

Only 2 here.

Radio Operator

Got out as a SGT after 11 years. (Long story. lol)
_________________

Much props to YoungBucs15 for the "Boss" sig. ^^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucstopshere


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 13867
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bullg8rdaddy wrote:
2/7....29 Stumps, right?

How many 31st MEU pumps were you on?

Only 2 here.

Radio Operator

Got out as a SGT after 11 years. (Long story. lol)


yeah the stumps....none...I went on deployments of OIF(fallujah) and OEF(afghaniland)

only did 4 years, spending half the time in the middle east and half the time in the middle of no where gets REAL depressing lol
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
bullg8rdaddy


Joined: 01 Feb 2011
Posts: 22
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, but you still live in a desert somewhat. lol

Props to you good sir, for your time overseas. That couldn't have been easy. You getting disability, holmes? Please tell me you are. It doesn't matter how big or little your medical record is.
_________________

Much props to YoungBucs15 for the "Boss" sig. ^^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucstopshere


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 13867
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bullg8rdaddy wrote:
Yeah, but you still live in a desert somewhat. lol

Props to you good sir, for your time overseas. That couldn't have been easy. You getting disability, holmes? Please tell me you are. It doesn't matter how big or little your medical record is.


no not yet, keeps you from getting the high paying overseas contracts i like taking lol


and im ok with this kind of desert


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
bullg8rdaddy


Joined: 01 Feb 2011
Posts: 22
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JEEBUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
_________________

Much props to YoungBucs15 for the "Boss" sig. ^^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Buddy Light


Joined: 19 Oct 2011
Posts: 753
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.

First I am a jets fan, but I moved to Tampa so I like them also. I have been keeping up with them a lot.
_________________

Thanks 2 Mike23md.

- Straight up playa mentality
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Buc_Life22


Joined: 25 Oct 2008
Posts: 8
Location: Okinawa,japan
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my second "intro" if you will. Been a member for quite some time now. Being the the military I've been rather busy to say the least. Hope to be a regular from this point forward.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deuces22wild


Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 8682
Location: El ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buc_Life22 wrote:
This is my second "intro" if you will. Been a member for quite some time now. Being the the military I've been rather busy to say the least. Hope to be a regular from this point forward.


Welcome back to the board. Busy with coach search, fa, combine, draft good time for you to get back into it Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGBauer


Joined: 24 Jan 2012
Posts: 41
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name's Kyle, born in Green Bay, WI and am a current college student at UW-Milwaukee. Been a Bucs fan since 1999 when I received a plastic Bucs football helmet that I could wear. Being from Green Bay, I have two teams that mean very much to me and I have seen each win a Superbowl. I'm ready for the Bucs to restore order in the NFC South!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaRealdeal


Moderator
Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Posts: 9047
Location: Jamison. on the sig
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KGBauer wrote:
My name's Kyle, born in Green Bay, WI and am a current college student at UW-Milwaukee. Been a Bucs fan since 1999 when I received a plastic Bucs football helmet that I could wear. Being from Green Bay, I have two teams that mean very much to me and I have seen each win a Superbowl. I'm ready for the Bucs to restore order in the NFC South!


Tampa Bay fan from Green Bay? Respect!

Welcome to the boards.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gruber74


Joined: 09 Feb 2012
Posts: 88
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys.

I'm a bay-area native and have been following the Bucs since '76. I discovered this board a few weeks ago and it seems to be a very good, fair-minded community. My wife and I had season tickets from 1988-1995 and from 2007-2010 and I've been to several single games (including the SF and NYG playoff games), so I've seen a fair amount of good, bad and ugly. Just wanted to drop in here and say hi and I'll see you on the other threads.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deuces22wild


Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 8682
Location: El ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gruber74 wrote:
Hey guys.

I'm a bay-area native and have been following the Bucs since '76. I discovered this board a few weeks ago and it seems to be a very good, fair-minded community. My wife and I had season tickets from 1988-1995 and from 2007-2010 and I've been to several single games (including the SF and NYG playoff games), so I've seen a fair amount of good, bad and ugly. Just wanted to drop in here and say hi and I'll see you on the other threads.


Welcome, jealous of the amount if live games you have seen DAMN
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gruber74


Joined: 09 Feb 2012
Posts: 88
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
Gruber74 wrote:
Hey guys.

I'm a bay-area native and have been following the Bucs since '76. I discovered this board a few weeks ago and it seems to be a very good, fair-minded community. My wife and I had season tickets from 1988-1995 and from 2007-2010 and I've been to several single games (including the SF and NYG playoff games), so I've seen a fair amount of good, bad and ugly. Just wanted to drop in here and say hi and I'll see you on the other threads.


Welcome, jealous of the amount if live games you have seen DAMN


Glad to be here. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Buccaneer Bruce


Joined: 20 Nov 2007
Posts: 237
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bucs fan since 1979. Season tickets from 1991 to 2008.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BucsSpartans157


Joined: 13 Mar 2012
Posts: 42
Location: Bethesda, MD
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All. I recently joined Football Future. I am a Belgian-American who lives in DC. I love the Bucs because I spent a lot of time in Sarasota, FL( grandparents lived there) and heard a lot of the Bucs so became a Bucs fan.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group