Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Steelers forum introduction thread...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
stillersenat


Moderator
Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 10881
Location: In over my head.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forums APB and Poochie Chico.
_________________


Any escape might help to smooth the unattractive truth but the suburbs have no charms to soothe the restless dreams of youth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
APB


Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Posts: 119
Location: Virginia
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillersenat wrote:
Welcome to the forums APB and Poochie Chico.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ward4HOF


Joined: 11 Apr 2011
Posts: 3789
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="APB"]
stillersenat wrote:
Welcome to the forums APB and Poochie Chico.


Welcome as well. May have had an introductory "heated debate" on the RGIII thing. But no debating welcoming a fellow "brethren in arms"!

Must have been a great SB for you a year ago!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JDLefebvre


Moderator
Joined: 23 Mar 2006
Posts: 24605
Location: Midway PA /Clovis NM
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

APB wrote:
School: ERAU
Occupation: US Army Helicopter Instructor Pilot!



Welcome APB... never bad to have another military brother in the forum!

I've also been taking classes thru ERAU for the last few years... need about 4 classes for my degree. Maybe this year but probably be next year that I finish.

I am career Air Force, enlisted, been in 16 years work on the F-16s avionics... section chief now so I write reports and babysit.

Anyway, welcome.
_________________
Stay low boys.... keep those feet moving!


thanks El ramster

KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Neumatic


Joined: 13 Oct 2005
Posts: 8163
Location: Ohio
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I give you guys props, im barely making it through my 3 1/2 years in the Army Laughing. 13 months left. I might stay in, but its really doubtful. Either way its nice to have more military guys posting around here Cool.
_________________

Jamison. on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stillersenat


Moderator
Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 10881
Location: In over my head.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neumatic wrote:
I give you guys props, im barely making it through my 3 1/2 years in the Army Laughing. 13 months left. I might stay in, but its really doubtful. Either way its nice to have more military guys posting around here Cool.


I think the Steelers forum may have the highest concentration of military or ex-military on FF.
_________________


Any escape might help to smooth the unattractive truth but the suburbs have no charms to soothe the restless dreams of youth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FourThreeMafia


Joined: 28 Sep 2006
Posts: 49502
Location: East of Sixburgh
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neumatic wrote:
I give you guys props, im barely making it through my 3 1/2 years in the Army Laughing. 13 months left. I might stay in, but its really doubtful. Either way its nice to have more military guys posting around here Cool.


Jeez....I thought you just got in like last year. I remember talking to you about it when you first got in.

Time freaking flies.
_________________
SCPackersFan wrote:
I hold nothing against blue-collar people and I respect/admire them for doing what they do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
APB


Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Posts: 119
Location: Virginia
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JDLefebvre wrote:
Welcome APB... never bad to have another military brother in the forum!

I've also been taking classes thru ERAU for the last few years... need about 4 classes for my degree. Maybe this year but probably be next year that I finish.

I am career Air Force, enlisted, been in 16 years work on the F-16s avionics... section chief now so I write reports and babysit.

Anyway, welcome.

Just finishing up my ERAU degree, as well. Three classes to go - finally! The Capstone thing really pisses me off but what're you gonna do?

I'll retire a CW4 and fly off into the sunset very soon. I know your pain about the babysitting, only with me it's Lieutenants. They just keep getting younger and...more challenging. I'll leave it at that in case there are any LT's out there.. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steelrain43


Joined: 09 Jun 2012
Posts: 53
Location: Tennessee
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: hey guys... Reply with quote

steelers fan here, just wanted to actually post and see if my avitar is working, along with making an introduction to this site...hit me up sometime if ya wanna discuss topics...see ya on the boards! Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stillersenat


Moderator
Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 10881
Location: In over my head.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: hey guys... Reply with quote

Steelrain43 wrote:
steelers fan here, just wanted to actually post and see if my avitar is working, along with making an introduction to this site...hit me up sometime if ya wanna discuss topics...see ya on the boards! Laughing




Welcome to the forums.

Yes, your avatar is waaaayyyy too big. Go to the sig and avatar forum and they can resize it for you.
_________________


Any escape might help to smooth the unattractive truth but the suburbs have no charms to soothe the restless dreams of youth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steelrain43


Joined: 09 Jun 2012
Posts: 53
Location: Tennessee
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: hey guys... Reply with quote

stillersenat wrote:
Steelrain43 wrote:
steelers fan here, just wanted to actually post and see if my avitar is working, along with making an introduction to this site...hit me up sometime if ya wanna discuss topics...see ya on the boards! Laughing




Welcome to the forums.

Yes, your avatar is waaaayyyy too big. Go to the sig and avatar forum and they can resize it for you.


OK, where is this sig and avatar forum at?--went to general, and it wasn't there..I will keep looking....perhaps a link there?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steelrain43


Joined: 09 Jun 2012
Posts: 53
Location: Tennessee
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: hey guys... Reply with quote

Steelrain43 wrote:
stillersenat wrote:
Steelrain43 wrote:
steelers fan here, just wanted to actually post and see if my avitar is working, along with making an introduction to this site...hit me up sometime if ya wanna discuss topics...see ya on the boards! Laughing




Welcome to the forums.

Yes, your avatar is waaaayyyy too big. Go to the sig and avatar forum and they can resize it for you.


OK, where is this sig and avatar forum at?--went to general, and it wasn't there..I will keep looking....perhaps a link there?


LOL!..nevermind, found it...thanks..NFl general and general are 2 differen things huh?...I'll find my way around here and get used to the site in time..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
popie70


Joined: 18 Dec 2010
Posts: 1063
Location: Denver, CO
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all long time follower just started posting
Name: Jacob
Age: 26
Location: Denver, CO (originally from LA)
School: California State University, Northridge,
Grad School: Illinois State
Job(s): Athletic Trainer (D2)
Favorite Pastimes: Relaxing!, reading, watching football
Sports level of competition reached: High school football
Favorite Food: Pretty much anything that is bad for you
Favorite Female: right now? Kate Upton
Favorite type of music: R&B, funk, jazz, rap, rock, country
Favorite Pittsburgh Steeler(s): I will do currrent and former: Jerome Bettis, Alan Faneca, Big Ben, Hines Ward, Troy, Rod Woodson, Marvel Smith
Goal(s) in life: corny but I'm living it...job consists of watching sports...it's not bad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JDLefebvre


Moderator
Joined: 23 Mar 2006
Posts: 24605
Location: Midway PA /Clovis NM
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome popie70
_________________
Stay low boys.... keep those feet moving!


thanks El ramster

KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
popie70


Joined: 18 Dec 2010
Posts: 1063
Location: Denver, CO
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JDLefebvre wrote:
Welcome popie70


Thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 33 of 37

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group