Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Sportscenter Mock Draft with Clayton and Kiper

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cincinnati Kid

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:12 pm    Post subject: Sportscenter Mock Draft with Clayton and Kiper Reply with quote

They had us going with Carlos Rodgers, DB Auburn. I think that's a little high for Rodgers. What do you think?

"I don't play against a particular team. I play against the idea of losing." -ERIC CANTONA
starkesn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that is a little low for him actually. I think he is better than pac man by far, but I don't think he will drop past KC. Maybe, but I don't think so. He would be a nice pickup, even though we might not need a cb untill later rounds. When they played Va Tech in the Sugar Bowl I saw them completely avoid his side of the field. That's some respect for a cb in college. I could live with that. I really think we will trade down before or durring the draft, so I think all the mock drafts will go out the window. I also think some people on this board have their rankings a bit off. For example, Channing Crowder is not a first rounder any more, but is constantly put into the late first round in many drafts. I think everyone is forgetting how good Chris Spencer is. He is a first round talent that might, slim chance, fall to us in the second. A lot of teams will shy away from a cneter in the first round, at 17 might be a bit high, but if we drop to later first round, I don't think Marvin will care if he picks him "half a round too early". Remember Levi Jones? We got a lot of crap from Kipper about picking him too high in the first round, but look at what he turned out to be. Be ready for all the experts to be way off this year in the draft. I will just sit back and laugh. Laughing
THE DUKE

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have no problem with Carlos Rogers, Tory James is over 30, Deltha O'neal has been hot and cold his entire career, and if Carlos and Keiwan develope together, the Bengals will have a pair of corners ready to assume the starting job when the time comes, and I think Rogers has a shot of winning a starting job this year if he were the round one pick.

The only way I could see them drafting Spencer in round one is if they fall back to Philadelphia's spot at #31, and maybe pick up that #35 pick as well. That would work well for the Bengals. Maybe pick up Spencer and Shazor, or Spencer and Thurman.

One more week to go, the wait is killing me. Shocked

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
Cantstop85

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GO BENGALS!!!! IN MARVIN WE TRUST!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: