Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Thomas Davis
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
epackfan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navies got burned by the pass all year. We could definately use Davis. He might be a good blitzer lined up next to Kampman. A 1st and one 2nd, but not both 2nds. I would still rather see them move up and take DJ. As far as TT likes to accumulate draft picks, sure, but when a draft is weak as this one seems to be, why not take a chance on getting quality.
gbpackerfn04

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see us drafting Thomas Davis if he fell to number 24 and turning him into a weak side LB. he played some strong side backer in college. he knows how to blitz and get to the passer and would be ok in coverage and he loves to find the ball carrier and lay the smack down! would be great forcing fumbles which is a big area the packers were lacking in last year. TT is known to draft players and move them to a postition more suitable for them to play in the pros. he did the same with Micheal Boulware who played LB for FSU and now plays SS for the seahawks.
KiwiFan94

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing is Micheal Boulware should be playing Linebacker the seahawks just don't have any safety's. Thomas Davis is more of a SS then olb his 4.4 forty should say that. He is okay in coverage and would fit perfect in our defense. I would love for him to fall to 24 I will tell you this Freemen would not start at SS.

~Mozilla on the sig~

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: