Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

EF Fantasy Baseball
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Eagles27


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 30731
Location: Vancouver, BC
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject: EF Fantasy Baseball Reply with quote

Welcome to the fantasy baseball league for baseball fans of FF's Eagles forum. fly eagles fly started this in 2007, and I took over it in 2008. This is a keeper league, that needs 10 active members to be a league we want to continue year after year. After each season I'll determine who needs to be replaced due to inactivity, or if there is a request to leave the league. I prefer to have avid baseball fans join, but you only need to be an Eagles fan to qualify. However, I'll make judgments on who I believe will benefit the league most if we have more members wanting to join, than open spots. I plan of running this league as long as there is enough interest, and hope that means it will be for years to come.

**As commissioner I will make the final decision on all trades. If you would like a trade vetoed you may message me, post in this thread, or post on the league board. If there is a trade involving my team, there will need to be 4 members voting against the deal for it to be vetoed.
**Each years draft order will be determined by the previous years regular season standings. However the champion will pick 10th regardless of their regular season position.

Past Champs
2013 - Jroc04
2012 - Hockey5djh
2011 - Jroc04
2010 - Eagles27
2009 - Nabbs4u
2008 - ninjapirate

League Page

League Rules:

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, IF, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL

Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Total Bases (TB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base + Slugging Percentage (OPS)

Pitchers Stat Categories: Complete Games (CG), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Holds (HLD), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Quality Starts (QS)

Keepers: 4

2014 Members:
01. Eagles27
02. Nabbs4u
03. Johnnygunnz
04. mm6492
05. Jroc04
06. Hockey5djh
07. RollEagles
08. Meco

    _________________

    #JDI


    Last edited by Eagles27 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:28 am; edited 36 times in total
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message
    Eagles27


    Moderator
    Joined: 03 Jan 2007
    Posts: 30731
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

    Quote:
    2013 Keepers

    mm6492 - 1B Joey Votto, OF Justin Upton, OF Jay Bruce, SP Felix Hernandez

    Eagles27 - 1B Albert Pujols, OF Andrew McCutchen, OF Ryan Braun, OF Bryce Harper

    Hockey5djh - 1B Miguel Cabrera, SP Cliff Lee, SP David Price, SP Chris Sale

    RollEagles - 1B Chris Davis, SS Hanley Ramirez, OF Mike Trout, OF Mike Stanton

    Meco - C Buster Posey, 1B Prince Fielder, 2B Robinson Cano, SP Jose Fernandez

    Nabbs4u - 2B Dustin Pedroia, SS Troy Tulowitzki, OF Jacoby Ellsbury, OF Yasiel Puig

    Johnnygunnz - 2B Jason Kipnis, OF Carlos Gonzalez, OF Carlos Gomez, SP Yu Darvish

    Jroc04 -1B Adrian Gonzalez, 3B Manny Machado, SP Clayton Kershaw, SP Max Scherzer

    _________________

    #JDI


    Last edited by Eagles27 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:45 am; edited 20 times in total
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message
    ninjapirate


    Joined: 14 Jan 2005
    Posts: 31413
    Location: Vegas
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

    I may have deleted that yahoo account, would it be possible to do it on a new one?
    _________________

    Thanks Kilty
    RainbowCarebear wrote:
    Al Davis is died
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
    Eagles27


    Moderator
    Joined: 03 Jan 2007
    Posts: 30731
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

    ninjapirate wrote:
    I may have deleted that yahoo account, would it be possible to do it on a new one?

    Yep

    I sent you the info to do it on a new account.
    _________________

    #JDI
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message
    ninjapirate


    Joined: 14 Jan 2005
    Posts: 31413
    Location: Vegas
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

    We are keeping 4 guys? Eh I only really want 3 of them.
    _________________

    Thanks Kilty
    RainbowCarebear wrote:
    Al Davis is died
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
    Eagles27


    Moderator
    Joined: 03 Jan 2007
    Posts: 30731
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

    ninjapirate wrote:
    We are keeping 4 guys? Eh I only really want 3 of them.

    I'd keep Greinke as well if I were you.

    You'll get the #2 pick so you'll make up for what you may consider a fringy keeper.
    _________________

    #JDI
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message
    Nabbs4u


    Moderator
    Joined: 28 Jul 2007
    Posts: 22090
    Location: North Carolina Kiltman on the Sig
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

    ninjapirate wrote:
    We are keeping 4 guys? Eh I only really want 3 of them.


    Hell I would like to keep 5, pretty please? Cool I already know the damn answer.
    _________________
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
    Eagles27


    Moderator
    Joined: 03 Jan 2007
    Posts: 30731
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

    Nabbs4u wrote:
    ninjapirate wrote:
    We are keeping 4 guys? Eh I only really want 3 of them.


    Hell I would like to keep 5, pretty please? Cool I already know the damn answer.

    So then you know you'll have to drop Verlander, Lincecum, or Strasburg. Wink
    _________________

    #JDI
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message
    ninjapirate


    Joined: 14 Jan 2005
    Posts: 31413
    Location: Vegas
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

    Eagles27 wrote:
    ninjapirate wrote:
    We are keeping 4 guys? Eh I only really want 3 of them.

    I'd keep Greinke as well if I were you.

    You'll get the #2 pick so you'll make up for what you may consider a fringy keeper.



    How did you know I was going to keep robinson, adrian and buster?
    _________________

    Thanks Kilty
    RainbowCarebear wrote:
    Al Davis is died
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
    Eagles27


    Moderator
    Joined: 03 Jan 2007
    Posts: 30731
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

    ninjapirate wrote:
    Eagles27 wrote:
    ninjapirate wrote:
    We are keeping 4 guys? Eh I only really want 3 of them.

    I'd keep Greinke as well if I were you.

    You'll get the #2 pick so you'll make up for what you may consider a fringy keeper.



    How did you know I was going to keep robinson, adrian and buster?

    Because all of them are elite fantasy players.
    _________________

    #JDI
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message
    ninjapirate


    Joined: 14 Jan 2005
    Posts: 31413
    Location: Vegas
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

    Eagles27 wrote:
    ninjapirate wrote:
    Eagles27 wrote:
    ninjapirate wrote:
    We are keeping 4 guys? Eh I only really want 3 of them.

    I'd keep Greinke as well if I were you.

    You'll get the #2 pick so you'll make up for what you may consider a fringy keeper.



    How did you know I was going to keep robinson, adrian and buster?

    Because all of them are elite fantasy players.


    yeah all my pitchers are fringe guys at best and no one stands out to me really, greinke has screwed me over like the past 2 years.
    _________________

    Thanks Kilty
    RainbowCarebear wrote:
    Al Davis is died
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
    ninjapirate


    Joined: 14 Jan 2005
    Posts: 31413
    Location: Vegas
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

    If I only opt to keep 3, not having 4 worthy guys. Can I get like a supplemental pick before the draft? Anyone that gets cut from their teams?
    _________________

    Thanks Kilty
    RainbowCarebear wrote:
    Al Davis is died
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
    Eagles27


    Moderator
    Joined: 03 Jan 2007
    Posts: 30731
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

    ninjapirate wrote:
    If I only opt to keep 3, not having 4 worthy guys. Can I get like a supplemental pick before the draft? Anyone that gets cut from their teams?

    Yahoo doesn't have that option. Sorry.

    As we enter the live draft Yahoo assigns the 4 keepers by auto drafting the first 4 rounds. It wouldn't allow us to start drafting until every team had keepers locked in.
    _________________

    #JDI
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message
    ninjapirate


    Joined: 14 Jan 2005
    Posts: 31413
    Location: Vegas
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

    Eagles27 wrote:
    ninjapirate wrote:
    If I only opt to keep 3, not having 4 worthy guys. Can I get like a supplemental pick before the draft? Anyone that gets cut from their teams?

    Yahoo doesn't have that option. Sorry.

    As we enter the live draft Yahoo assigns the 4 keepers by auto drafting the first 4 rounds. It wouldn't allow us to start drafting until every team had keepers locked in.


    Well are there pre-draft trades? Nabbs can send me the pitcher he doesn't keep?

    Edit: Just looked at nabbs team, holy crap luckily he won't have the roster this year.
    _________________

    Thanks Kilty
    RainbowCarebear wrote:
    Al Davis is died
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
    Eagles27


    Moderator
    Joined: 03 Jan 2007
    Posts: 30731
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

    ninjapirate wrote:
    Eagles27 wrote:
    ninjapirate wrote:
    If I only opt to keep 3, not having 4 worthy guys. Can I get like a supplemental pick before the draft? Anyone that gets cut from their teams?

    Yahoo doesn't have that option. Sorry.

    As we enter the live draft Yahoo assigns the 4 keepers by auto drafting the first 4 rounds. It wouldn't allow us to start drafting until every team had keepers locked in.


    Well are there pre-draft trades? Nabbs can send me the pitcher he doesn't keep?

    As long as you trade him somebody he's willing to keep then sure. But he can't give away his non-keepers.

    These trades would also need to be done a week before the draft. (Before the keeper deadline)
    _________________

    #JDI
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message
    Display posts from previous:   

    Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
    Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68  Next
    Page 1 of 68

     
    Jump to:  
    You cannot post new topics in this forum
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum




    Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group