Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Things Other Than the Redskins Thread 4.0
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:03 am    Post subject: Things Other Than the Redskins Thread 4.0 Reply with quote

Well we hit 100 pgs again. Unbelievable work guys. Time to continue the posting about things not dealing with our Skins in here.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boom! The orange bowl probably doesn't want "us" back because the other team can't provide "us" good competition! Laughing we squeezed the orange out of Clemson last night! Cool

hahhahhahaha I love this

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Boom! The orange bowl probably doesn't want "us" back because the other team can't provide us good competition! Laughing we squeeze the orange out of Clemson last night! Cool

hahhahhahaha I love this

You love football players in full pads clotheslining mascots? You do realize that sometimes the person under the mascot costume is a woman right? You ok with that?

Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Boom! The orange bowl probably doesn't want "us" back because the other team can't provide us good competition! Laughing we squeeze the orange out of Clemson last night! Cool

hahhahhahaha I love this

You love football players in full pads clotheslining mascots? You do realize that sometimes the person under the mascot costume is a woman right? You ok with that?
Shouldnt put on the costume. It was in good fun IMO. I'm sure he didnt know it was a woman. Anyways, how do you know? Where can I read that the orange mascot is a woman? Not that it will change that I think it was funny.

Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

hahhahhahaha I love this

Shouldnt put on the costume. It was in good fun IMO. I'm sure he didnt know it was a woman.

The mascot is not on the playing field Turtle.

And I'm sure you DO think it was in good fun. It wasn't your mascot getting clothes-lined.

Me, being a neutral observer, thinks it is a punk move.

PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess the "true" WVU fans are excited to be getting a shot at Texas OU and those guys.
I hope the courts release WVU from the Big East this year so those "true" fans can enjoy putting it to them Longhorns.

Trinidad: Where a man is born a man. Not a PC wimp.. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My second question still stands. Are you ok with mascots getting clotheslined if they are women? I mean, they still put on the costume, right? Should football players intentionally drill the opposing mascot whenever they get a chance? They have no pads, no helmet, are not in the same physical condition. And you think its funny.

Would you have been ok with a Clemson player intentionally launching himself at the WVU coach when he ran to the WVU sideline?

Last edited by Thaiphoon on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PARROTHEAD wrote:
I guess the "true" WVU fans are excited to be getting a shot at Texas OU and those guys.
I hope the courts release WVU from the Big East this year so those "true" fans can enjoy putting it to them Longhorns.

Well I also hope WVU gets to move. If they want to leave the Big East, let them.

I'm sure the WVU fans would love to see them playing Texas more often.

PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
PARROTHEAD wrote:

Well I also hope WVU gets to move. If they want to leave the Big East, let them.

I'm sure the WVU fans would love to see them playing Texas more often.

I actually wish the SEC would have taken them over Missouri. WVU vs LSU Bama Auburn Florida would be fun. Enjoyed the Auburn and LSU games.

PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And on a more serious note. There was a 5.3 earthquake off the southern coast of the DomRep this morning.
Glad my kid is up here with me for awhile. But his mom there off the coast is saying it actually didnt hurt them to badly for it being a 5.3.

Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PARROTHEAD wrote:
And on a more serious note. There was a 5.3 earthquake off the southern coast of the DomRep this morning.
Glad my kid is up here with me for awhile. But his mom there off the coast is saying it actually didnt hurt them to badly for it being a 5.3.

Its good that she's ok. I hope everyone there is ok.

dante9876

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
My second question still stands. Are you ok with mascots getting clotheslined if they are women? I mean, they still put on the costume, right? Should football players intentionally drill the opposing mascot whenever they get a chance? They have no pads, no helmet, are not in the same physical condition. And you think its funny.

Would you have been ok with a Clemson player intentionally launching himself at the WVU coach when he ran to the WVU sideline?

I think that was the orange bowl mascot. If it was the opposing mascot I may have issue with it, but since it wasnt I dont see a problem with it. Mascots man or woman know they may be hit by a player while on the field. It is the risk they take. Dont think the hit was that bad either with all that cushion.
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No reported injuries or deaths Thai. Just some cracking of buildings and such.
Sounds about like the one we had here thankfully.

Id of been freaking out seeing a number that big had my kid been there. Though I do love his momma alot. She good woman and 6 foot 2 with 5 foot legs. mmmm

turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

hahhahhahaha I love this

Shouldnt put on the costume. It was in good fun IMO. I'm sure he didnt know it was a woman.

The mascot is not on the playing field Turtle.

And I'm sure you DO think it was in good fun. It wasn't your mascot getting clothes-lined.

Me, being a neutral observer, thinks it is a punk move.
how do you know it was a woman though? I didn't hear that, just asking.

dante9876

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PARROTHEAD wrote:
No reported injuries or deaths Thai. Just some cracking of buildings and such.
Sounds about like the one we had here thankfully.

Id of been freaking out seeing a number that big had my kid been there. Though I do love his momma alot. She good woman and 6 foot 2 with 5 foot legs. mmmm

Glad everybody is good.

Oh and lol at the 5 foot legs.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 1 of 100

Jump to: