Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Getting To Know You
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 63480
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
Fun fact,me and my dad have went and seen the Redskins play the Super Bowl champs the last 4 years. 07 Giants(heartbreaking loss where its 1st and goal on the Giants 1 yard line with a couple minutes left and we cant puch it in to tie the game and try to send the Giants to 0 and 3 and get Coughlin fired) ,08 Steelers(MNF when Carlos drops a early pick that could have easily been returned for a td,Big Ben gos out in the 2nd then Garrard comes in and whips us. )09 Saints(Heartbreaker where Kareem Moore getd his INT ripped from his hands and returned for a TD,Suisham misses a kick within 15? To keep us from going up by 2 scores with under 4 ? minutes left.)2010 Packers(A great game by McNabb ,OT Jarmon concusses Rodgers,out the next week against the pats,Landry gets the pick)
Im hoping th his trend continues because it would be neat Cool This year we have seen the Cards(not going),going to see San Fran(possible),Miami(no chance)Jets(possible) so we will see.
It wasn't Garrard who beat us in 08, Steelers game, it was leftwich. We almost signed him for the 09 season but he chose to go back to Pitt for some odd reason, who knows in 09 he could have started for us at some point with how bad that season went.
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
THESKINSFAN21


Joined: 14 Jul 2011
Posts: 4371
Location: West Palm Beach
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
Fun fact,me and my dad have went and seen the Redskins play the Super Bowl champs the last 4 years. 07 Giants(heartbreaking loss where its 1st and goal on the Giants 1 yard line with a couple minutes left and we cant puch it in to tie the game and try to send the Giants to 0 and 3 and get Coughlin fired) ,08 Steelers(MNF when Carlos drops a early pick that could have easily been returned for a td,Big Ben gos out in the 2nd then Garrard comes in and whips us. )09 Saints(Heartbreaker where Kareem Moore getd his INT ripped from his hands and returned for a TD,Suisham misses a kick within 15? To keep us from going up by 2 scores with under 4 ? minutes left.)2010 Packers(A great game by McNabb ,OT Jarmon concusses Rodgers,out the next week against the pats,Landry gets the pick)
Im hoping th his trend continues because it would be neat Cool This year we have seen the Cards(not going),going to see San Fran(possible),Miami(no chance)Jets(possible) so we will see.
It wasn't Garrard who beat us in 08, Steelers game, it was leftwich. We almost signed him for the 09 season but he chose to go back to Pitt for some odd reason, who knows in 09 he could have started for us at some point with how bad that season went.

Oh ya lol ,i always get those 2 mixed up
_________________

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-1 Tackle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Redskin21502


Joined: 24 Dec 2011
Posts: 17
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my name is Ray, 35 yrs old from Cumberland, MD which is just a short ride from our old training camp home, Frostburg. I've been a Skins fan since 1983 when I was old enough to get into sports.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 63480
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskin21502 wrote:
my name is Ray, 35 yrs old from Cumberland, MD which is just a short ride from our old training camp home, Frostburg. I've been a Skins fan since 1983 when I was old enough to get into sports.
Cool! I used to love going up to training camp when it was there. I went to WVU and that's on the way to wvu's campus from here.
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Redskin21502


Joined: 24 Dec 2011
Posts: 17
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Redskin21502 wrote:
my name is Ray, 35 yrs old from Cumberland, MD which is just a short ride from our old training camp home, Frostburg. I've been a Skins fan since 1983 when I was old enough to get into sports.
Cool! I used to love going up to training camp when it was there. I went to WVU and that's on the way to wvu's campus from here.


yeah I miss it, I used to go a few times a week and would run into some of the players at restaurants and other players. Now I go to Redskin Park once a year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
seantaylorfan21


Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 1700
Location: flordia
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've realized that i've been posting on here for a long time and never done this thread, so here it goes:

I'm 19, I live in Port Richey, Florida and have my whole life. I've been a redskin fan my whole life because of my dad who use to live in D.C. and pretty much just raised me to be a redskins fan and now i'm even more of a die-hard fan then he is. For what I do, I was actually trying to go to college and just work and live with my parents till i get my degree. But I actually decided not to long ago to join the army, So I did and i ship out to Fort Sills, Oklahoma on June 5th, so i Will not be on here from about that time until probably two weeks or a little more into the next football season cause i'll be in training. But yeah thats really all there is to know about me and the fact that i actually started on this site when i was about 15 so sorry for some immaturity I probably showed in some posts back then.
_________________

Props to Mike23md
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 63480
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seantaylorfan21 wrote:
I've realized that i've been posting on here for a long time and never done this thread, so here it goes:

I'm 19, I live in Port Richey, Florida and have my whole life. I've been a redskin fan my whole life because of my dad who use to live in D.C. and pretty much just raised me to be a redskins fan and now i'm even more of a die-hard fan then he is. For what I do, I was actually trying to go to college and just work and live with my parents till i get my degree. But I actually decided not to long ago to join the army, So I did and i ship out to Fort Sills, Oklahoma on June 5th, so i Will not be on here from about that time until probably two weeks or a little more into the next football season cause i'll be in training. But yeah thats really all there is to know about me and the fact that i actually started on this site when i was about 15 so sorry for some immaturity I probably showed in some posts back then.
Hey man. Thank you for your soon to be service, we all know that it's young men like you that sacrifice and make it so everyday americans can have the freedoms we enjoy everyday. I think a lot of people forget why we have the country we do and take it for granted, but everything we have can be taken away. I thank you so much for being brave enough to serve your country and to protect us at home. ThAnk you from the bottom of my heart for keeping us safe. Wink
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
daboyle250


Joined: 29 Nov 2011
Posts: 4316
Location: My House
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, My name is Dan. I'm from Alexandria, VA. I'm a big Helu fan and my sig is boss. Been a Skins fan since being inside my mom. Nice to meet my fellow fans.
_________________

Tracker: 22 catches, 227 yards, 1 TD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
THESKINSFAN21


Joined: 14 Jul 2011
Posts: 4371
Location: West Palm Beach
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daboyle250 wrote:
Hello, My name is Dan. I'm from Alexandria, VA. I'm a big Helu fan and my sig is boss. Been a Skins fan since being inside my mom. Nice to meet my fellow fans.

Ah,the man who created my sweet sig Cool thanks again
_________________

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-1 Tackle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Marcus21


Joined: 19 Mar 2012
Posts: 1170
Location: North Carolina
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello skins fans!!!! I am 34 years old from Asheville, North Carolina. I have been a skins fan since 1978 Shocked I can tell you now that I cant spell so sorry. I always come here to get my redskins news, so I figure I should prolly pop in and say hello....o/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 63480
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus21 wrote:
Hello skins fans!!!! I am 34 years old from Asheville, North Carolina. I have been a skins fan since 1978 Shocked I can tell you now that I cant spell so sorry. I always come here to get my redskins news, so I figure I should prolly pop in and say hello....o/
Sweet, good to have you Marcus
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Redskins24-7


Joined: 21 Oct 2008
Posts: 14974
Location: North Beach, MD
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Marcus21 wrote:
Hello skins fans!!!! I am 34 years old from Asheville, North Carolina. I have been a skins fan since 1978 Shocked I can tell you now that I cant spell so sorry. I always come here to get my redskins news, so I figure I should prolly pop in and say hello....o/
Sweet, good to have you Marcus


+1 Welcome to the forum, Marcus. Very Happy
_________________
RIP SuperSkinFan
AAR:
Roy Helu, Jr: 15 carries, 80 yards, 1 TD; 10 catches, 159 yards
Duke Ihenacho: IR
Ryan Clark: 26 tackles, 1 PDef, .5 sacks
Logan Paulsen: 7 catches, 35 yards... and a fumble
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Woz


Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 20096
Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard!! Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mr. Piff17


Joined: 21 Jan 2010
Posts: 29
Location: North
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone please tell me how to put up an avatar? I don't know what the URL link is, that's what it says in my profile

Thanks
_________________
To Dare is to Do
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 63480
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Piff17 wrote:
Can someone please tell me how to put up an avatar? I don't know what the URL link is, that's what it says in my profile

Thanks
you can copy the property from the picture you want. Post on photobucket or image shack to upload it or tinypic.com. Then take the pics properties and put it under your profile, in the avatar section. It should work, if not, go the avatar/sign section of FF for assistance. Wink
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 25 of 30

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group