Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Steelers forum introduction thread...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
B&G MVP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Danny

School (If applicable): UMass Amherst

Major: Computer Science

Nicknames: Dan or Danny works for me

Job(s): Frye Island Ferry Mate/Captain-in-training

Favorite Pastimes: Football, running, swimming, and learning to play musical instruments

Favorite Food: Mac and cheese

Favorite Movie(s): Wedding Crashers, Air Force One, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings

Favorite Female: She knows who she is Very Happy

Favorite type of music: Punk, Progressive, Nu-Metal, Metal, Classic Rock, Rock, Alternative (anything but Country, really)

Favorite Pittsburgh Steeler(s): Troy Polamalu and Big Ben

Goal(s) in life: Take it day by day so I don't miss out on the present.
kwabalicious

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm not necessarily comfortable leaving all the information above, so I'll write a paragraph instead.

You guys can call me Kwab. I'm a 15 year old that will be turning 16 in November. I live in Pennsylvania, but I'm living south of Philly, so I'm stuck with all the Eagles fans. The two sports I still play are basketball and tennis, and I also enjoy gaming on my PS3. I am African American as one of my parents is from St. Vincent, and the other from Ghana. My goal is to work hard in school and someday be rich, which was probably everyone else's goal. Smile
MightyJoeYoung

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwabalicious wrote:
Well I'm not necessarily comfortable leaving all the information above, so I'll write a paragraph instead.

You guys can call me Kwab. I'm a 15 year old that will be turning 16 in November. I live in Pennsylvania, but I'm living south of Philly, so I'm stuck with all the Eagles fans. The two sports I still play are basketball and tennis, and I also enjoy gaming on my PS3. I am African American as one of my parents is from St. Vincent, and the other from Ghana. My goal is to work hard in school and someday be rich, which was probably everyone else's goal. Smile

DAMN! I am no longer the youngest regular poster. Razz

Do you play Tennis and ball at any particular level or is it just recreational.

You should try to arrange for your parent to go to St. Vincent if they have any family there and go to camp for a few days. It is free IIRC.

Thanks to Joe_is_the_best for the sig

"The King Stay the King"
kwabalicious

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MightyJoeYoung wrote:
kwabalicious wrote:

You should try to arrange for your parent to go to St. Vincent if they have any family there and go to camp for a few days. It is free IIRC.

Haha I guess I'm happy to take your spot. I play JV basketball for my highschool (along with a couple other leagues), and I also play tennis for my high school. There was a misunderstanding because my mom is from St. Vincent in the carribean, but the funny thing is I actually do have family right next to the college campus, and I've been trying to convince my dad to take me to stay a few days, although it is a pretty lengthy ride from philly, but we'll see.

On a Steelers note, I go to the game in Baltimore every year, and I also go to Steelers games whenever they are in DC, New York (New Jersey), and Philly; I've only been to one Steelers home game. I will be going to the game on Friday, and I'll try to update you guys on my phone.
MightyJoeYoung

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwabalicious wrote:
MightyJoeYoung wrote:
kwabalicious wrote:

Haha I guess I'm happy to take your spot. I play JV basketball for my highschool (along with a couple other leagues), and I also play tennis for my high school. There was a misunderstanding because my mom is from St. Vincent in the carribean, but the funny thing is I actually do have family right next to the college campus, and I've been trying to convince my dad to take me to stay a few days, although it is a pretty lengthy ride from philly, but we'll see.

On a Steelers note, I go to the game in Baltimore every year, and I also go to Steelers games whenever they are in DC, New York (New Jersey), and Philly; I've only been to one Steelers home game. I will be going to the game on Friday, and I'll try to update you guys on my phone.

Ahh, I see. It would still be a pretty cool trip going to the island though.

Great coincidence though that you have family in St. Vincent and in well... St. Vincent.

I would love to go to a game.

Thanks to Joe_is_the_best for the sig

"The King Stay the King"
1BackInBlackFan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome guys! Cool

Many thanks to UniversalAuthor for Big Ben's sig
Nesta

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Jacob
Favorite Pastimes: Snowboarding, Hiking, Basketball & I've recently taken up Rock Climbing
Favorite Food: Burgers & Fries
Favorite type of music: Hip Hop, Oldies, Ben Harper & Bob Marley
Favorite Pittsburgh Steeler(s): Troy, Mendy, Miller
Goal(s) in life: Being happy.
JDLefebvre

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesta wrote:

Love me some SLC!!! Use to go out that way twice a year for work... Layton/Hill AFB area... I miss going out there. Something must be in the water out there cause the women are gorgeous!!!

Anyway... welcome to the forum!

thanks El ramster

KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant
Nesta

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JDLefebvre wrote:
Nesta wrote:

Love me some SLC!!! Use to go out that way twice a year for work... Layton/Hill AFB area... I miss going out there. Something must be in the water out there cause the women are gorgeous!!!

Anyway... welcome to the forum!

Awesome man. I love this area as well, this time of the year the Wasatch Front has the most intense coloration.....but you're right we do put something in the water...lol
YEGSTEELER

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Mark
Job(s): Firefighter
Sports level of competition reached: Division I soccer
Favorite Food: Mommas Cabbage rolls
Favorite Movie(s): Shawshank Redemption, Braveheart
Favorite Female(s): My wife and daughter...and Rachel McAdams
Favorite type of music: Rock
Favorite Pittsburgh Steeler(s): (old) Mean Joe, Jack Lambert (new) Troy Polamalu and Ben after Thursday nights game. What a tough son of a gun!
greene91fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEGSTEELER wrote:
Name: Mark
Job(s): Firefighter
Sports level of competition reached: Division I soccer
Favorite Food: Mommas Cabbage rolls
Favorite Movie(s): Shawshank Redemption, Braveheart
Favorite Female(s): My wife and daughter...and Rachel McAdams
Favorite type of music: Rock
Favorite Pittsburgh Steeler(s): (old) Mean Joe, Jack Lambert (new) Troy Polamalu and Ben after Thursday nights game. What a tough son of a gun!

Thanks Lysar529 for the sig!

"Arguing with some people is like wrestling with a pig in the mud. The more you do it, the more you realize the pig is enjoying it."
Simz418

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Mike
School: Virginia Tech Alum
Job(s): Project Engineer - Whiting-Turner Contracting
Favorite Pastimes: Golf
Sports level of competition reached: Club Soccer at Virginia Tech
Favorite Food: Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
Favorite Movie(s): Indiana Jones, V for Vendetta, Hotel Rwanda, Schindler's List, Drive
Favorite Female: Mom and Girlfriend... Celebrity: Emmanuelle Chriqui
Favorite type of music: Classic Rock... I'll listen to anything except country
Favorite Pittsburgh Steeler(s): (Older): Mel Blount... (Current): Ike Taylor... I like the CB position if you couldn't tell haha.
Goal(s) in life: Live with no regrets.

Just wanted to say that I've been viewing this forum for a while as a visitor and thought it was time to start posting. I was born and raised just outside Pittsburgh and unfortunately will be working and living in Baltimore at my first job out of college. Just know I'll be holding it down for the Black and Gold in Ravens territory!
stillersenat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simz418 wrote:
Favorite Movie(s): Indiana Jones, V for Vendetta, Hotel Rwanda, Schindler's List, Drive
Favorite Pittsburgh Steeler(s): (Older): Mel Blount... (Current): Ike Taylor... I like the CB position if you couldn't tell haha.

Just wanted to say that I've been viewing this forum for a while as a visitor and thought it was time to start posting. I was born and raised just outside Pittsburgh and unfortunately will be working and living in Baltimore at my first job out of college. Just know I'll be holding it down for the Black and Gold in Ravens territory!

Welcome to the forums. I'm not that far away from you. I'm a bit closer to D.C. in the Prince George's territory.

I've seen a fair number of Steelers fans around. And luckily I've escaped any trash talking about getting swept this season.

CaptainParker wrote:

Bubby outplayed Elway in everything....
Simz418

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillersenat wrote:
Simz418 wrote:

Welcome to the forums. I'm not that far away from you. I'm a bit closer to D.C. in the Prince George's territory.

I've seen a fair number of Steelers fans around. And luckily I've escaped any trash talking about getting swept this season.

Thanks. I was in the Baltimore area over the summer for an internship, so I'm aware of the strong Steeler faithful here. Looking forward to some revenge this postseason hopefully!
Carbo04

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Jonathan

Job: Mail Carrier

Favorite Food: Thai or Italian(Too many to be specific)

Favorite type of music: Rock and Metal

Favorite Pittsburgh Steeler(s): Brett Keisel, Troy Polamalu, Hines Ward of the present day guys.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 31 of 37

Jump to: