Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Introductions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
iRobot


Joined: 17 Nov 2011
Posts: 789
Location: Mesa, AZ
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New fella here..

Been a Cardinal fan since I was younger.. will be 28 yrs old next month. Graduated ASU and I work as a Web Developer.

Favorite player right now has to be Fitzgerald but slowly developing a bromance with Patrick Peterson.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stchamp98


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 52979
Location: Havre, Montana
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRobot wrote:
New fella here..

Been a Cardinal fan since I was younger.. will be 28 yrs old next month. Graduated ASU and I work as a Web Developer.

Favorite player right now has to be Fitzgerald but slowly developing a bromance with Patrick Peterson.


Welcome to the forum!!!

Hope you enjoy the site and I can't wait to read your posts.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shawn


Joined: 02 Nov 2005
Posts: 5940
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome

I'm sure you will like it around here
_________________

sig made by mike23md
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
khodder


Moderator - MVP
Joined: 19 Dec 2005
Posts: 50722
Location: New New York
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pull up a seat, couch is taken, but there is room over at the bar. Drinks are on the house, Stchamp is in the basement reliving past glories, we tend to not disturb him when he does this, he will pull through it though Wink
_________________

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
DirtyDez


Joined: 15 Oct 2010
Posts: 12131
Location: the Arizona desert
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the boards buddy!!!
_________________

The Rebuild Has Begun...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DirtyDez


Joined: 15 Oct 2010
Posts: 12131
Location: the Arizona desert
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shawn wrote:
name shawn
heaight 5 foot 2
weight 108
age 14
state massachusetts


How tall are you now shawn?!?!?!
_________________

The Rebuild Has Begun...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
#1CARDSFAN


Joined: 18 Jan 2006
Posts: 23284
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRobot wrote:
New fella here..

Been a Cardinal fan since I was younger.. will be 28 yrs old next month. Graduated ASU and I work as a Web Developer.

Favorite player right now has to be Fitzgerald but slowly developing a bromance with Patrick Peterson.


Welcome. I cheered loudly when the team passed on the young QB's and picked PP. My favorite player in the whole draft. He will only get better.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shawn


Joined: 02 Nov 2005
Posts: 5940
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyDez wrote:
shawn wrote:
name shawn
heaight 5 foot 2
weight 108
age 14
state massachusetts


How tall are you now shawn?!?!?!


wow my first post on FF haha. Over five years ago.

I'm not sure why I thought my hight and weight were necessary but w/e haha. Teenagers are an odd bunch, let's just leave it at that.

But since you brought it up, I have grown a few inches since then. I now stand at a staggering five foot five haha.
_________________

sig made by mike23md
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DJ_Fka


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Posts: 5042
Location: Brisvegas, Land Down Under
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shawn, you need to eat more !

Steady diet of beer and pizza after high school should fix it

welcome irobot, best forum on the web, have fun
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
#1CARDSFAN


Joined: 18 Jan 2006
Posts: 23284
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ_Fka wrote:
Shawn, you need to eat more !

Steady diet of beer and pizza after high school should fix it

welcome irobot, best forum on the web, have fun


Beer and pizza never hurt me any.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZWI


Joined: 21 Jan 2012
Posts: 30
Location: University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My names Aarron, and I live in Wisconsin. I've been a fan of the cards ever since 2004 when I once played madden and fell in love with Boldin and Fitzgerald. In high school i did football,tennis, and swimming. Im currently a freshman in college playing football also.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
love2theOLINE


Joined: 14 May 2008
Posts: 3503
Location: racist desert wasteland
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZWI wrote:
My names Aarron, and I live in Wisconsin. I've been a fan of the cards ever since 2004 when I once played madden and fell in love with Boldin and Fitzgerald. In high school i did football,tennis, and swimming. Im currently a freshman in college playing football also.


welcome
_________________
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.


thanks to sandwhich on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DJ_Fka


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Posts: 5042
Location: Brisvegas, Land Down Under
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the site AZWI.

what position do you play?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZWI


Joined: 21 Jan 2012
Posts: 30
Location: University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ_Fka wrote:
Welcome to the site AZWI.

what position do you play?


Offensive line. Left tackle primarily. But I've also played center and right tackle throughout high school
_________________

^OSUJim79 on the sig! Very Happy^"Look up, and dont ever,ever- give up." -Michael Irvin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hands of Iron


Joined: 09 Jul 2012
Posts: 53
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gave an introduction in the off-topic/lounge forum, but not at home base yet. Name is Ty, I'm 25 years old and have lived in Phoenix for the entirety of my life. Been a Cardinals fan since I can vaguely recall watching sports circa 1992-93 when the Suns got to the NBA Finals. Funny enough, I've probably been to three times as many games during than Sun Devil Stadium local blackout days. Favorite all-time players O and D are Barry Sanders and Lawrence Taylor respectively; As it pertains to the Cardinals, Larry Fitz and Aeneas Williams (A-Dub a very close 2nd).



shawn wrote:
DirtyDez wrote:
shawn wrote:
name shawn
heaight 5 foot 2
weight 108
age 14
state massachusetts


How tall are you now shawn?!?!?!


wow my first post on FF haha. Over five years ago.

I'm not sure why I thought my hight and weight were necessary but w/e haha. Teenagers are an odd bunch, let's just leave it at that.

But since you brought it up, I have grown a few inches since then. I now stand at a staggering five foot five haha.


5'7" here. Just about in the same boat as you. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 21 of 26

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group