Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012 NFL Mock Draft Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do we need to take a QB in the first round?
Yes
37%
 37%  [ 11 ]
No
27%
 27%  [ 8 ]
Only if Luck or Barkley is there
27%
 27%  [ 8 ]
Other
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 29

Author Message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 20531
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:13 pm    Post subject: 2012 NFL Mock Draft Thread Reply with quote

It's getting to that time of year where everyone starts to do their own mock drafts. If you have one, go ahead and post it in here
_________________

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chpjns15


Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 1686
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill get on it!

Question: Is do these drafts have to include all 32 teams or just the hawks?
_________________
"Trying is the first step towards failure"


"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."


"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."


Last edited by chpjns15 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sacks98


Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 3833
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Luck,Barkley,Tannenhill,Griffin aren't there i would just take the BPA at a position we need and look at a guy in the 2nd round.

My bad didn't realize it was mock thread only.


Last edited by Sacks98 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 20531
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sacks98 wrote:
If Luck,Barkley,Tannenhill,Griffin aren't there i would just take the BPA at a position we need and look at a guy in the 2nd round.
It's a mock draft thread only.
_________________

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CanadianHawk75


Joined: 05 Aug 2011
Posts: 113
Location: Ontario, Canada
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here goes nothing

1. Dre Kirkpatrick CB Alabama - Claiborne is probably more talented, but if we are picking mid teens then I think Dre is the more likely selection. He fits our mould at CB, and he could either split time with Browner or Sherman and we can still have Thurmond and Lewis in the slot. I can't see Tru coming back with his injuries and I am pretty sure he would be getting paid a fair amount next year.

2. Nick Perry DE USC - Would give us a pass rusher across from Clemons to work into the rotation. I have a feeling Pete would also supplement this position with a young player or 2 in free agency, but Perry would be a great piece to have.

3. LaMichael James RB Oregon - If Justin Forsett does not get re signed next year, which I am pretty sure he won't, (I do like the guy a lot) then I think James would be a good change of pace back to mix in with Lynch if we work out a long term deal for him, which is looking increasingly more likely.

4. Nate Potter OT Boise State - Would give us some more young depth on the O line to develop. The unit is getting better, but you never know what can happen to those big boys, and having capable replacements is extremely important.

Unfortunately that is all I have for now, I need to really dig down into this class to complete my later rounds, but I think this will suffice for now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
immuhguy10


Joined: 22 Jan 2005
Posts: 12424
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Robert Grffin III, QB, Baylor
2. Cordy Glenn, OG, Georgia
3. Vinny Curry, DE, Marshall
4. Brandon Mosley, OL, Auburn

I will say, this is the first I have looked into college players at all so I dont know much, but I do know this. I am starting to be happy with our CBs.

We need a QB, we still need line help AND depth. We also need more pass rush from our DEs. Bam. Take it as it is.
_________________

Props to Kempes on the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
Question: Is do these drafts have to include all 32 teams or just the hawks?


Most people do it only for Seattle, but I'll probably do one for every team and I encourage you to as well. Smile
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
TheOsprey


Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 7567
Location: In a van, down by the river.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CanadianHawk75 wrote:
Here goes nothing

1. Dre Kirkpatrick CB Alabama - Claiborne is probably more talented, but if we are picking mid teens then I think Dre is the more likely selection. He fits our mould at CB, and he could either split time with Browner or Sherman and we can still have Thurmond and Lewis in the slot. I can't see Tru coming back with his injuries and I am pretty sure he would be getting paid a fair amount next year.

2. Nick Perry DE USC - Would give us a pass rusher across from Clemons to work into the rotation. I have a feeling Pete would also supplement this position with a young player or 2 in free agency, but Perry would be a great piece to have.

3. LaMichael James RB Oregon - If Justin Forsett does not get re signed next year, which I am pretty sure he won't, (I do like the guy a lot) then I think James would be a good change of pace back to mix in with Lynch if we work out a long term deal for him, which is looking increasingly more likely.

4. Nate Potter OT Boise State - Would give us some more young depth on the O line to develop. The unit is getting better, but you never know what can happen to those big boys, and having capable replacements is extremely important.

Unfortunately that is all I have for now, I need to really dig down into this class to complete my later rounds, but I think this will suffice for now.


Wow! No QB? That's depressing.......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheOsprey


Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 7567
Location: In a van, down by the river.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm working on mine as we speak. I'm using the new draft order after last night's game, so it will probably be ready tonight or tomorrow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shazor4


Joined: 16 Oct 2010
Posts: 1050
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though the Seahawks won, we moved up one place in the draft!
_________________

Adopt a Hawk - Russell Wilson - 252 / 393 64.1% 3118 Yards 26 TD 10 INT 94 ATT 489 YDS 4 TDs

The best QB on the Seattle Seahawks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CanadianHawk75


Joined: 05 Aug 2011
Posts: 113
Location: Ontario, Canada
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
CanadianHawk75 wrote:
Here goes nothing

1. Dre Kirkpatrick CB Alabama - Claiborne is probably more talented, but if we are picking mid teens then I think Dre is the more likely selection. He fits our mould at CB, and he could either split time with Browner or Sherman and we can still have Thurmond and Lewis in the slot. I can't see Tru coming back with his injuries and I am pretty sure he would be getting paid a fair amount next year.

2. Nick Perry DE USC - Would give us a pass rusher across from Clemons to work into the rotation. I have a feeling Pete would also supplement this position with a young player or 2 in free agency, but Perry would be a great piece to have.

3. LaMichael James RB Oregon - If Justin Forsett does not get re signed next year, which I am pretty sure he won't, (I do like the guy a lot) then I think James would be a good change of pace back to mix in with Lynch if we work out a long term deal for him, which is looking increasingly more likely.

4. Nate Potter OT Boise State - Would give us some more young depth on the O line to develop. The unit is getting better, but you never know what can happen to those big boys, and having capable replacements is extremely important.

Unfortunately that is all I have for now, I need to really dig down into this class to complete my later rounds, but I think this will suffice for now.


Wow! No QB? That's depressing.......


Well this is awkward, I ignored our biggest need. Back to the drawing board I suppose Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shazor4 wrote:
Even though the Seahawks won, we moved up one place in the draft!


Really?
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Shazor4


Joined: 16 Oct 2010
Posts: 1050
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Shazor4 wrote:
Even though the Seahawks won, we moved up one place in the draft!


Really?


No, don't think so. Read on some site we moved up but think we're at 13.
_________________

Adopt a Hawk - Russell Wilson - 252 / 393 64.1% 3118 Yards 26 TD 10 INT 94 ATT 489 YDS 4 TDs

The best QB on the Seattle Seahawks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shazor4 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Shazor4 wrote:
Even though the Seahawks won, we moved up one place in the draft!


Really?


No, don't think so. Read on some site we moved up but think we're at 13.


I'll post it here when FF posts it.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For reference

Post Week 11 Draft Order

Code:
      Team Record Win %  Opp Rec  SoS
--------------------------------------
1)    IND   0-10  .000   84-76   .5250   
2)    CAR   2-8   .200   81-79   .5063   
3t)   STL   2-8   .200   92-68   .5750   
4t)   MIN   2-8   .200   92-68   .5750   
5)    WAS   3-7   .300   74-86   .4625   
6)    JAC   3-7   .300   76-84   .4750   
7)    ARI   3-7   .300   77-83   .4813   
8)    MIA   3-7   .300   83-77   .5188   
9)    PHI   4-6   .400   81-79   .5063   
10)   CLE   4-6   .400   82-78   .5125   
11)   KC    4-6   .400   83-77   .5188   
12)   SEA   4-6   .400   84-76   .5250   
13t)  SD    4-6   .400   86-74   .5375   
14t)  TB    4-6   .400   86-74   .5375   
15)   TEN   5-5   .500   73-87   .4563   
16)   NYJ   5-5   .500   78-82   .4875   
17)   BUF   5-5   .500   79-81   .4938   
18)   DEN   5-5   .500   85-75   .5313   
19t)  DAL   6-4   .600   75-85   .4688   
20t)  ATL   6-4   .600   75-85   .4688   [Traded to Cleveland]
21)   CIN   6-4   .600   79-81   .4938   
22)   NYG   6-4   .600   81-79   .5063   
23)   OAK   6-4   .600   83-77   .5188   [Traded to Cincinnati]
24)   HOU   7-3   .700   68-92   .4250   
25)   NE    7-3   .700   71-89   .4438   
26)   NO    7-3   .700   73-87   .4563   [Traded to New England]
27)   BAL   7-3   .700   76-84   .4750   
28)   PIT   7-3   .700   78-82   .4875   
29)   CHI   7-3   .700   84-76   .5250   
30)   DET   7-3   .700   91-69   .5688   
31)   SF    9-1   .900   72-88   .4500   
32)   GB   10-0   1.000  78-82   .4875

_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 1 of 22

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group