Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

If we draft a Qb 1st...i think we have a new coach next year

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manilathrilla1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:19 pm    Post subject: If we draft a Qb 1st...i think we have a new coach next year Reply with quote

The we qb won't start more than likely, and we will basically have the same team as last year, so another sub .500 season should lead to a new coach. And make it be a defensive coach, maybe even promote rod marinelli.

Last edited by manilathrilla1 on Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
tdfast

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watch the talk about a new coach, he's as good as you get. That's why I don't believe the QB talk.
XSsoCX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruden will be around for yrs. to come. much like Shanny in Denver, lets just hope we get more SB rings Smile
DerrickJohnson#11

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya I agree with ya Tdfast gruden is throwing out some mad bluffs, he said hes in love with pretty much everybody in the draft, who knows what this nut will do but I dont see him gettin a QB when he has taking all this time producing Chris Simms who he calls a diamond in the rough but i believe it will be another wideout for Simms to throw to.
SlackerBoy9

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they will take a qb on the second day like Adrian McPherson too many holes a bit more pressing than qb..i am still not ruling a trade down at this point if they can pick up an extra second rounder
manilathrilla1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like your thinkin slackerboy, i think adrain would be a could pick up and gruden could his time molding him into something special...
tdfast

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, go with LeFors, he's awesome. The knock on him is arm strength but anybody who watched that throw during the Senior Bowl isn't talking about arm strength. But may be gone and your guy is pretty good too. Only thing with our line a guy who can run comes in handy.
DerrickJohnson#11

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love Adrian McPherson but i doubt he would be there on day 2. Draft him on day 1 with our 1st 3rd round pick...Last nigth they had this huge thing on him on ESPN and they compared him to John Elway but nobody id gunna draft him till late cause he stole a blank check and bought rims with the check i say hes gunna be somethin special!
manilathrilla1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah for sure draft adrian with one of our thirds, its crazy to think this guy would drop so far because of a check and rims. the way i see it, he won't need to do that again after his first NFL paycheck.
SlackerBoy9

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most people seem to be more scared about the supposed gambling problem,gruden's brother recommended him after playing against the indiana firebirds in the AFL...also saw mention that we might use one of our 3rd rounders on Mike Nugent kicker from ohio state luckeyes
wquez7

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only three players I have not heard him mention much are Ronnie Brown, Braylon Edwards, and Aaron Rodgers. I personally think Gruden/Alen are blowing smoke about the QB. Think about it, if two QB's go in the top 4 we are sitting pretty. That means we get either MW, Braylon, or Ronnie Brown (compared to a reciever, the "robo-back")

My prediction Braylon-1, MW-2, Ronnie Brown-3

I think two of the top 4 teams trade down

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: