Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Who are you? - Introduce Yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deets

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProudDolphan47 wrote:
Mercury22 wrote:
diehardfinfan wrote:
Hello everyone. So I have been reading what everyone on this site for years and for some reason am just now deciding to sign up and contribute.

My name is Jonathan and I have been a dolphins since I was a child(although I must admit it is hard sometimes). I was born in Miami but moved to North Carolina some 15 years ago. I just graduated from NC state University and have now entered the real world...

Well that's about it. Go DOLPHINS!

Welcome diehard!! Nice to have you here!!

Way to go Merc...you scared him away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Evil or Very Mad

PD47

For a second I thought it was my roommate since he went to NC State and is a Dolphins fan.

FF Member #67
finsyanksmancs

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deets wrote:
ProudDolphan47 wrote:
Mercury22 wrote:
diehardfinfan wrote:
Hello everyone. So I have been reading what everyone on this site for years and for some reason am just now deciding to sign up and contribute.

My name is Jonathan and I have been a dolphins since I was a child(although I must admit it is hard sometimes). I was born in Miami but moved to North Carolina some 15 years ago. I just graduated from NC state University and have now entered the real world...

Well that's about it. Go DOLPHINS!

Welcome diehard!! Nice to have you here!!

Way to go Merc...you scared him away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Evil or Very Mad

PD47

For a second I thought it was my roommate since he went to NC State and is a Dolphins fan.

Tell your roommate state sucks go pirates!

Sig by: PatsDynasty21
Shashiaj

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone.. Since I've been posting a lot (mostly on the 2012 draft prognostications), thought I'd introduce myself here....

Name: Sterling
Born: Hollywood, FL
Fan: Since I could watch TV or go to the games with my father.
Location: Somehow I migrated......North? I live in Maryland now with my wife and 3 sons, 2 dogs (sheps), 2 fish tanks (one actual has a few dolphin cichlids in it!).... Smile
Annoying Maryland factoid?: Both NFL & College team fans (Ravens and Terps) are the FASTEST and most CLAP HAPPIEST people on earth!!!!
Misc: I'm pretty realistic about all the teams in the NFL. Our Dolphins included. So don't scold me for being honest! Smile
Fan Stuff: My father still has season tickets and goes when he can, sells them to his friends that can or gives me the pair when I'm down there and can go! Been watching MIA since the 70's. Have memorbilia from ALL the super bowls. Went to the SB, as a kid, when they lost to the 49ers. Sad Met a bunch of the Phins. Most of the '84 Dolphins and got a game ball (Dec 22, 1985, Week 16, MIA over BILLS -- 28-0!)
Most Memorable Dolphin I've Met: Manny Fernandez! He signed my menu at the place where my grandmother worked! (The Dutch Oven) hahaha! Got to sit there and talk to him for a good bit. It was a great experience as a kid. Somewhere there is a picture of us that day, but who knows where it is anymore. Great person! Smile
Other Stuff That People Won't Care About Me: By day Sr Network Security Engineer, former USN Cryptologic Technician Maintenance (CTM), 1992-until......who knows. Wink
On the weekends, late, late at night....hard rock, string ripping, guitar player for the Jagermeister sponsored band - Silvertung
Links (if you care) - http://www.silvertung.net | http://www.facebook.com/silvertungrox.. Yeah, that was a shameless promotional plug, but it's mine! Cool
KlassiK

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shashiaj wrote:
Hey everyone.. Since I've been posting a lot (mostly on the 2012 draft prognostications), thought I'd introduce myself here....

Name: Sterling
Born: Hollywood, FL
Fan: Since I could watch TV or go to the games with my father.
Location: Somehow I migrated......North? I live in Maryland now with my wife and 3 sons, 2 dogs (sheps), 2 fish tanks (one actual has a few dolphin cichlids in it!).... Smile
Annoying Maryland factoid?: Both NFL & College team fans (Ravens and Terps) are the FASTEST and most CLAP HAPPIEST people on earth!!!!
Misc: I'm pretty realistic about all the teams in the NFL. Our Dolphins included. So don't scold me for being honest! Smile
Fan Stuff: My father still has season tickets and goes when he can, sells them to his friends that can or gives me the pair when I'm down there and can go! Been watching MIA since the 70's. Have memorbilia from ALL the super bowls. Went to the SB, as a kid, when they lost to the 49ers. Sad Met a bunch of the Phins. Most of the '84 Dolphins and got a game ball (Dec 22, 1985, Week 16, MIA over BILLS -- 28-0!)
Most Memorable Dolphin I've Met: Manny Fernandez! He signed my menu at the place where my grandmother worked! (The Dutch Oven) hahaha! Got to sit there and talk to him for a good bit. It was a great experience as a kid. Somewhere there is a picture of us that day, but who knows where it is anymore. Great person! Smile
Other Stuff That People Won't Care About Me: By day Sr Network Security Engineer, former USN Cryptologic Technician Maintenance (CTM), 1992-until......who knows. Wink
On the weekends, late, late at night....hard rock, string ripping, guitar player for the Jagermeister sponsored band - Silvertung
Links (if you care) - http://www.silvertung.net | http://www.facebook.com/silvertungrox.. Yeah, that was a shameless promotional plug, but it's mine! Cool

Welcome!! Great avatar btw Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KlassiK wrote:
[Welcome!! Great avatar btw Laughing

Helps keep a difficult time/season a little easier to watch? Wink
ajiggle72

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been on here for a while now so I thought I'd take some time to introduce myself.

Name: Austin

Born: Lynchburg, VA

Fan: Since I could watch TV with my father. He was raised just outside Miami, and has always been a fan.

Fan Stuff: I have always been a Phin fan since the age of 4. I have never seen a great Miami team. I remember getting stomped by Jacksonville by 60+ points, subsequently sending Jimmy Johnson and Dan into retirement. I have watched every painful game since. I love my dolphins and furthermore the NFL, both The sport and the business.

Most Memorable Dolphin I've Met: Larry Csonka! I went with my father to a 1972 autograph signing in Richmond when I was still a young buck. At this time my father just began brewing his own beer (now sold across the world and distributed by the 4th largest beer distributor in North America) at any rate he brought some of it to give to the players in exchange for their autograph. Many players just smiled, while some were actually downright rude. But Csonka took time aside for us to try the beer and talk. He took his 30 minute break and bought both me and my dad lunch. It wasnít much but a $4 cheeseburger but it has been a memory that I will never forget.

Other Stuff That People Won't Care About: I have a dog named Csonka, heís a German Sheppard mix, and the best dog I have ever had. I am a student at the University of Va majoring in Econ with 2 minors in business and political science. I am currently a Jr and canít wait for this semester to be over!

Football: I played TE and LB for 4 years and was all-district 2 of the 4 years. I was recruited by small colleges such as Hampden Sydney, UVA-Wise, and Randolph Macon. I chose the academic route (as much as I loved football) me and my buddy tried walking on to UVA and as much as it pains me to say it the 2nd ACL tear did me in and the Practice squad just wasen't paying off anymore. My buddy did however make the team as a DB and ST contributor however has not yet played a down this season. When I go back home I analyze film wih my old high school coach and help in the conditioning program. I am also an head lacrosse coach for a JV team here in VA.

That sums me up- in closing I am not yet 21 which makes this season that much harder to bear! Phins up! Go Phins!
Roy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello to all the guys here in the Dolphins forum. My name isn't Roy actually. I chose it since it's short. Born and raised in South Florida and still live here. In my early-20's and have yet to see a great Dolphins team. I'm not really fan of football(I'm a lot more of a basketball fan) but the Dolphins is the only football games I watch.
WaterBear56

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roy wrote:
Hello to all the guys here in the Dolphins forum. My name isn't Roy actually. I chose it since it's short. Born and raised in South Florida and still live here. In my early-20's and have yet to see a great Dolphins team. I'm not really fan of football(I'm a lot more of a basketball fan) but the Dolphins is the only football games I watch.

Welcome to the forums, we will make sure to convert you by this time next year.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys and gals.

I've been around a while and often read the forum to gage different opinions on the Dolphins.

My names Phil and from Hampshire in the Uk. I'm a big NFL fan and huge Tottenham fan when it comes to Football or Soccer. Big frustration with regards to the coverage the NFL previously received over here although the joy of the Internet helps. TV coverage has grown massively over here last 3-4 years and I can finally watch college football on a regular basis which helps to contribute my opinion when talking all things draft.

Grew up with my dad supporting a Bears jersey and uncle following the cowboys so why I chose the Dolphins I don't know.

Favourite player all time = Z Thomas

Favourite player now = J Long

Lucky enough to see one live game a year now with the wembley visits although typically only visit the Dolphins made was the one win season with Cleo Lemon at QB.

Anyway see you around.

Happy new year.

^^^Kempes^^^
FOOTBALLFAN08

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mountainpd wrote:
Hi guys and gals.

I've been around a while and often read the forum to gage different opinions on the Dolphins.

My names Phil and from Hampshire in the Uk. I'm a big NFL fan and huge Tottenham fan when it comes to Football or Soccer. Big frustration with regards to the coverage the NFL previously received over here although the joy of the Internet helps. TV coverage has grown massively over here last 3-4 years and I can finally watch college football on a regular basis which helps to contribute my opinion when talking all things draft.

Grew up with my dad supporting a Bears jersey and uncle following the cowboys so why I chose the Dolphins I don't know.

Lucky enough to see one live game a year now with the wembley visits although typically only visit the Dolphins made was the one win season with Cleo Lemon at QB.

Anyway see you around.

Happy new year.

Jolly good day sir ... Happy New Year to you as well old chap

I didn't give the Dolphins any real credit in my post because I wanted to agitate FOOTBALLFAN08, in the event he was still checking this thread.
Judson49

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FOOTBALLFAN08 wrote:
mountainpd wrote:
Hi guys and gals.

Anyway see you around.

Happy new year.

Jolly good day sir ... Happy New Year to you as well old chap

FF08, you think all us Limey's are pinstripe suit, bowler hat wearing members of the gentry, with finely brylcreemed hair and neatly trimmed moustaches?

Toodlepip Old Bean!
DavisIsland

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone. I'm a new poster, but I have been following this forum for about two weeks now as a guest. I think its about time I start posting. Smile I have been a Dolphins fan my whole life and will always be a fan. I am from Miami so I am a hometown fan of every Miami sports team (Heat, Marlins, Panthers, Hurricanes, etc.). I'm 19, and one day dream of working in sports in a front office position (of course, preferably the Dolphins). I'm currently working on my degree in Business Management and plan to become a graduate assistant and continue to work my way up from there. I feel like I have a firm grasp on the knowledge of the game of football as I regularly watch and study film on players and prospects between college studies. I look forward to having interesting conversations about Dolphins football and any other topics you guys may talk about.
ZenZuki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard Davis! Always good to have another PhinPhan hangin' around this place! Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My names Bryan, from illinois. I like Georgia and Illinois football. Don't really know why i like both georgia and illinois, just started to watch them both about 9 years ago when they werent that good and have grew fond of them. I do like the rams too, so the past few years have been rough lol
Dolphinemidget

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome new members, glad your here. Updating my info here, since mine is way back in the 2008 area.

Name: John
Live in North Florida (Saint Augustine area)
Born: Miami, Florida (raised)
Teams: Miami Dolphins,The U,FSU, Marlins (as soon as they move out of our stadium) Miami Heat, San Jose Shark.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 40 of 41

Jump to: