Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

fans

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eagles101

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject: fans Reply with quote

what do u think of games like basketball and baseball having the fans farther away from the players you talk about violent sports its football but the less violent sports have more violent fans and with more intference
soccer-roits every game during the game
baseball-taking balls from players and the hitting the guy tryin to get the ball
basketball- ron artes
hockey/football-barely anything

u hear about the yankies guy attacking a fan and artes attacking a fan you think what horrible players but the fans start it the ron artes one ron did take that to far but the basball one didnt take it far enough personaly i would of beat the crap out of him if he hit me but thats just me
Canada

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: fans Reply with quote

eagles101 wrote:
what do u think of games like basketball and baseball having the fans farther away from the players you talk about violent sports its football but the less violent sports have more violent fans and with more intference
soccer-roits every game during the game
baseball-taking balls from players and the hitting the guy tryin to get the ball
basketball- ron artes
hockey/football-barely anything

u hear about the yankies guy attacking a fan and artes attacking a fan you think what horrible players but the fans start it the ron artes one ron did take that to far but the basball one didnt take it far enough personaly i would of beat the crap out of him if he hit me but thats just me

WTF?
Sportboy86

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I deciphered it correctly...I think that he is suggesting that the MLB and NBA have fans a bit farther from the game. The NFL's fans sit a pretty good length away from the field, while NBA and MLB fans are right on top of the action.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't we moved the NBA seats back a little and if a fan ever interfears with a live play they should have their season tickets revoked.
russellt1229

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the fans are stupid enough to try and pick a fight with an athlete, then that athlete should just beat this sh*t out of the fan, to teach them a lesson.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: