Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Introduce yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KaptainKeyz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:24 am    Post subject: Yo! Reply with quote

Hey everyone! I'm new to posting on the board. I have read the board for years and finally decided to start posting.

Here's a little run down about me..... I live in Minnesota. I have been a huge Colts fan for about 10 years now. I still love the Vikings but more of my heart is with the Colts. I took a year off of football following the devastating loss the Vikings suffered in the NFC Championship game in the 1998 season of playoffs. Then I started following the Colts because I could not believe how great Peyton and Marvin Harrison (My Favorite Player) were together. The rest is history.

I look forward to having conversations with you all!
Topher

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: Dayton Colts Fan Reply with quote

Hi. I grew up in Indianapolis have been a Colts fan since 1984 (go Mike Pagel) and now live in Dayton.

I'm an active and vocal Colts fan around the internet username is always Topher or Toe4 because, you know... that's my name Smile
AgentJR3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats up Colts fans! I have been just reading the forums for a while but decided to take a more active role than just reading. I was born in Indy the same year the Colts moved there, so I guess I am a lifetime Colts fan. I now live in Arkansas. I am excited to have some interesting discussions on the Colts and where they are headed and where they have been.
Hopefully, when I finish my MBA in May I will be able to move back to Indy. So if any of you know of a job that is available let me know.
Look forward to the discussions! Go Colts!
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum, AgentJR3.
#59 - OL Jack Mewhort Ohio ST
#90 - WR Donte Moncrief Ole Miss
#166 - OLB Johnathan Newsome Ball ST
#203 - ILB Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky
#232 - OT Ulrick John Georgia ST
WalterRedskins

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys!

I have a Peyton Manning sig lying around and if anyone of you are need of a signature one you can have this one...

Code:
[IMG]http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee453/Redskinz11/Signatures/PeytonManning.png[/IMG]

ADOPT-A-REDSKIN
Fred Davis: 24 Receptions, 325 Yards - IR
Colts21

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WalterRedskins wrote:
Hey guys!

I have a Peyton Manning sig lying around and if anyone of you are need of a signature one you can have this one...

Code:
[IMG]http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee453/Redskinz11/Signatures/PeytonManning.png[/IMG]

I'll take it, nicely done, thanks!

^ Props to WalterRedskins

"I don't have to call myself a Guru."
PainterNTheNeck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Colts Fans.
Indy resident til I went to college. Still spend a lot of time in Indy. Family has had season tickets since year 1 in Indy. My dad took me when I was a kid, and just last year I took my son to his first game.
BlueHorseshoe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: New Member Reply with quote

My name is Ron and I live in Muncie,IN and I have been a Colts fan since '99. Peyton Manning got me on board with the Colts because I love basketball and did not trust Old Man Irsay to put a good product on the field because this area just wanted an NFL team. When I saw Jim Irsay was committed to winning and Manning playing phenomenal football I got hooked and have been a Colts fan ever since. I'm glad to be with other fans to talk about the Horseshoes.
oland11

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Colts fans! I'm an Philly fan and i'm kind of an everybody fan but when i'm in this forum AFC = Colts. Cool

Edit: Kind of an everybody in AFC fan.
timid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sup...not new to the forums at all....just haven't posted much in the past...32 years old, been a die hard Colts fan as long as I can remember...Lived in Naptown my entire life although Im sick of living here... Crying or Very sad
Mooche

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to have you around man!
Nobody

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I haven't posted here yet.

I'm Nobody, obviously.

That's about it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:01 pm    Post subject: Hey Reply with quote

I'm a diehard Colts fan. Even though I no longer live in Indiana, I still love the horseshoe.

I just stumbled across the site a few weeks ago and decided to sign up. I love the draft and have been following it for years. My Saturday's during college football season are more about looking at draft prospects for the Colts more than for rooting for any one university!
wayne87reggie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Reply with quote

CapitalColts wrote:
I'm a diehard Colts fan. Even though I no longer live in Indiana, I still love the horseshoe.

I just stumbled across the site a few weeks ago and decided to sign up. I love the draft and have been following it for years. My Saturday's during college football season are more about looking at draft prospects for the Colts more than for rooting for any one university!

Welcome again!!!

What prospects you looking at for us this year?

Post in the Prospects thread, just curious to see your top targets!!
FirsTime

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, my name is Trevor. I'm a colts fan and I have been watching them for as long as I can remember. I rarely miss watching a game on tv. I live in Indianapolis and I go to colts games when I can afford them (rarely). I've been reading the forums for a while now but have been to lazy make an account. This is probably the best football forum I have ran across. Really respectful opinioned guys from what I can tell. Let's have a great 2013 draft with the little picks we have and an awesome 2013 season.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: