Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

My New Mock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daintrain28

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:30 am    Post subject: My New Mock Reply with quote

Okay y'all! This is the one I am sticking with. We are two weeks away, and this is my mock!

1. Shaun Cody, Defensive End/Defensive Tackle, USC
He has the perfect combination of size and speed, the versatility to play two positions on the Defensive Line, and defends the pass and run very well. In a year where the people taken ahead of him are speed rushers, that are too light, this guy could be the real deal. Look for him to start opposite KGB.

2. (a) Brandon Browner, Safety/Cornerback, Oregon State
Arturo Freeman is a stop gap, he'll be in Green Bay a year or two until a younger player takes his spot. Browner maybe that guy, and if not, Green Bay needs more depth at Cornerback. At either position Browner's size and speed make him too much to pass up.

2. (b) Barrett Ruud, Linebacker, Nebraska
What's not to like about this guy? Big, fast, tough, strong, high character, and exceptional leadership skills. This is the guy to man the middle, once Barnett gets moved over to WLB.

3. Joel Dreesen, Tight End, Colorado State
High character guy who works very hard. Kinda like an Aaron Kampman on this side if the ball. Probably will never be more than a #2 Tight End, but has the ability to team well with Franks.

Well, here we go I also think Green Bay will draft a Wide Receiver, another Linebacker, and possibly another DB. Thoughts
duxrule

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOVE the first 3...would be cool if it fell that way. NOT that thrilled with a TE in the 3rd. Be cooler if we grabbed McPherson (won't last that long) or even Orton at that point.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: