Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Marvin & Mike

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sportboy86

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Marvin & Mike Reply with quote

Has anyone's opinion changed of Mike Brown? I don't think he had a good rep when the Bengals were horrible. But why should he have?

I've been wondering...How much say does Brown have now? Marvin is getting all the credit for the Bengals' ressurgence--and rightfully so. But does anyone else here think that Mike Brown has shown just as much improvement as anyone in the Bengals orginization? He has relinquished a LOT of his power it seems, and it's working. I'd like to tip my hat to Mr. Brown for doing what it took to bring the Bengals back into the NFL's spotlight.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Brown has done very well. As i remember, he was the main guy in the Dillon trade (A trade that worked out very well) In my opinion, it seems like i haven't heard much about him which is always good. I give him an A-
Cincinnati Kid

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katie Blackburn, Mike's daughter, had something to do with the present state of things concerning all things Bengals. She is the one taking over the family business, the Bengals, when Mike is done, and through the grapevine, I heard she told her father that she wanted the franchise to be turned around before she took over. She did not want to inherit a team that's value was low and considered to be the worst in the NFL. If this is true, I give her credit for standing up to her father and ensuring what she gets and what we get as fans is the best possible product on the field. I give credit to Mike for going outside the organization to hire Marvin and sticking to promise that Marvin would be the face of the club. Its funny that people like Mike Brown more while we see him less and less.

"I don't play against a particular team. I play against the idea of losing." -ERIC CANTONA
Cantstop85

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IN MARVIN WE TRUST!!!!!!
GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: