Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What Would You Rather...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djc27osu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:33 pm    Post subject: What Would You Rather... Reply with quote

1. Here is what I would like to do-trade up most likely to #10 with Detroit and hopefully Derrick Johnson falls here and if not we would ensure ourselves of Marcus Spears and even Thomas Davis. Like Marvin said there isn't a lot of spots on the roster left so why not trade up and throw in like a 3rd rounder or something for an impact player who will elevate us.

2. Trade down with Philly for their 1st rounder and their early pick in the 2nd round. With the first pick we could use it on say Demarcus Ware, David Pollack, Channing Crowder, Shaun Cody, Heath Miller, Matt Jones. Then with the 2nd round pick choose Chris Henry then Chris Spencer with our pick and cory webster or michael munoz in the 3rd.

3. Stay at 17 and hope Spears or Davis drop to us and if not pick the BPA.

I would like to see 1. happen then 2. What do you think?
starkesn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a gut feeling that Johnson will be this year's biggest bust, and ironically, I think the Browns might take him Laughing . I don't think we should trade up. We need a lot of players, and we have better options if we trade down. I think it will be with Philly if we do. However, I think offense is what we will end up with in the first round. I think if Clayton or Williamson are there at 17, we might not take a trade offer. One thing on Heath Miller, people are saying that he was not that good, but yesterday on NFL Network, I saw him catch some amazing balls. On top of that, on the goalline against Maryland I watched him absolutly lay out SHAWNE MERRIMAN! I think that alone makes him a great pick if we move back.
mr.knowitall

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go DE or Tom Davis at 17.
Cantstop85

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im the biggest fan of Thomas Davis big hitter knows how to stop the run. i think we should trade up to get an impact player and then in the 2nd or 3rd round fill the need at C or SS or DL depending on who we get first round. Trade Warrick to move up and if we move down they should give us someone in return to fill a need. IN MARVIN WE TRUST!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: