Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Joe and Irv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you think of Joe and Irv?
Totally agree with them
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Totally disagree with them
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Don't know them or care...
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Namy5280

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:43 am    Post subject: Joe and Irv Reply with quote

Do any of you guys listen to these guys on 950 AM or on Altitude Sports and Entertainment? I really don't like them at all, as they bring up some of the most retarded points and suggestions. Also, these guys are total pessimests regarding the Broncos. LoL, I don't remember who said it, but either Joe or Irv said that the Denver Broncos should take Matt Jones of Arkansas for their first round selection!! Joe and Irv bash on the Browns lineman as unproven players, but they want Matt Jones, a mediocre QB, an inexperienced WR or TE to join the Broncos in the first round?! That was so ludicrous and hypocritical I almost soiled my pants.

Also, non-football related, I also remember one of them talking about the Nuggets season being completely over and how George Karl wouldn't be able to do anything, also, the one that really made me bang my head on the wall was when one of them said that the Nuggets would be better off without Carmelo Anthony. Anyways, I don't want to digress to basketball on a football forum...
broncosfan_101

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt jones in round 2 would be awesome, but we can't take a huge chance like that in round 1 when we could be on the brink of a losing season. this isn't pessimistic, it's real. our experiments with the DL could flop big, jake could have another subpar season, and tatum might not be ready. plus champ could be less than champ again this season. we need someone who will help this year.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: