Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Last 6 post seasons for the Packers

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZZSPIRAL

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject: Last 6 post seasons for the Packers Reply with quote

2005 PACKERS VS VIKINGS

Once again the Packer fans felt their team was destined for the Super Bowl because the overrated one was behind center.

The Packers would host the Vikings who had lost 7 of their last 10 games. The Vikings had backed into the playoffs with an 8-8 record.

Favre would set a mark on this day being only the second quarterback for the Packers to lose a playoff game at home. The first was also Brett Favre.

Favreís 2nd pass was a perfect strike to a defensive back. The stage was set as Favre chased his mistakes throughout the day. He would finish the game throwing 4 interceptions VS a pass defense ranked 28th in the league.

Is there any chance Favre was most responsible for this loss?

And why hasnít he retired yet?

2004 PACKERS VS EAGLES

Once again the Packer fans felt their team was destined for the Super Bowl because the overrated one was behind center.

The Packers offense over-shadowed the Eagles offense. Many of the Eaglesí starters were on the bench with injuries. Their offensive line was depleted and McNabb was sacked 8 times.

The Packers defense was equally as good as the Eagles. Donít take my word for it look it up.

Somehow the game came down to the quarterback position.

McNabb converted on 4th and 26 and the game went to overtime. After the Packers defense forced an Eagles punt it was 1st and 10 for the Packers. Now the Packers were in control of the game.

Favre would set a mark on this day being the 1st quarterback to throw the Hail Mary in overtime. He overthrew the intended receiver by a minimum 20 yards (assuming there was an intended receiver). The Eagles picked off the pass, which led to an easy Eagles victory.

2003 PACKERS VS FALCONS

Favre would set a mark on this day being the 1st Green bay quarterback to lose a playoff game at home. His very first pass was a perfect strike to a defensive back. The stage was set and Favre chased his mistakes throughout the day.

2002 PACKERS VS RAMS

Favre would set a record on this day having thrown 6 interceptions. He would turn the ball over an additional 2 times by fumbling.

The Packers defense performed well facing the best offense in the NFL. The final score was 45-17. Unfortunately they could not overcome the 8 turnovers by Favre, in which three interceptions were returned for touchdowns.

Lets do the mathÖÖ8 turnovers times 7 points is 56 points.

2001 PACKERS. NO PLAYOFFS

2000 PACKERS. NO PLAYOFFS
MultiSync

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and y havnt you stopped talking yet?
Halfback007

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am convinced that you are that Guru dude that was here earlier.
All you can do is talk about Favre and won't even show your own team.

Dude, just shut up and leave cause your just making more posts for people to call you dumb.
ZZSPIRAL

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know of any Guru. But why call me dumb? I haven't posted anything that wasn't 100% true.
Halfback007

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well there was a dude named MRFOOTBALLGURU who did exactly what you are doing with the same tactics.

Most of the stuff you post are your opinionm therefore not 100% True
byzr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's all just so weak man, you obviously are quite the homebody. i'm a huge cheesehead but i'm not going to the lengths you are to try and convince anyone of my opinions.

you must like the cardinals or someone not very good and have nothing to post about there.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: