Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Introduction Thread: Just Who do you think you are?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chris00cm

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: The Introduction Thread: Just Who do you think you are? Reply with quote

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: Gotta be Marshall Faulk

What do you do?: Will be attending college next semester, but right now doing absolutely nothing.

What other teams are you a fan of?: St. Louis Cardinals, Los Angeles Dodgers, St. Louis Blues, Philadelphia Eagles.

Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.: Played baseball for a year or two. Other than that, haven't played anything. Lets just say I don't enjoy going to practice everyday.

Who is your dream girl?: Have a strange obsession for Rachel Bilson.

What do you like to eat?: I am a burger guy.

What other hobbies do you have?: Computer programming, Xbox Live (Madden, CoD), weight lifting, Fantasy Baseball/Football, sports in general.

Why did you choose your username?: Combination of my first name, baseball number, and initials.

Name one really cool event in your life.: None worth noting.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
JAD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?:
Past: Marshall Faulk.. also was a huge fan of Ernie Conwell in his time here. I always wanted to be a Tight End, and i loved watching Conwell bowl over people.
Present: Chris Long. First time since being a Rams fan that they drafted my favorite player in the draft. Met him for the first time last year, really cool guy.

What do you do?:
Going to be a senior Industrial-Organizational Psychology major (minor in mass-communications) at Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville. Recently quit my job as a journalist for the school newspaper (FUN FACT: Bill Plaschke of the Denver post, and 'around the horn' participant, began his writing career at the SIUE newspaper). Currently am a Lumber/Building materials associate at Lowe's.. pretty easy job that lets me drive a forklift all day.

What other teams are you a fan of?:
big St. Louis Cardinals fan. I am neutral in basketball, though if i must pick one I usually choose the Bulls. Somewhat of a Blues fan, but I also root for the Blackhawks.

Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.:
used to play football. Hated my coach and was frustrated at being like 6' 180lbs with zero athleticism. I am looking at some softball leagues in the the Edwardsville/Belleville/Alton area to participate in. I wanna get out and play some sports again.

Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history):
this changes a lot, but i almost always come back too...

Allison Robertson, for obvious reasons..

What do you like to eat?:
I like to cook a lot (we should talk recipes sometime RF28), but i am a pretty simple Pizza+Beer kind of guy. I consider myself to be a beer snob. I try and grab a different 6 pack every week.

What other hobbies do you have?:
MUSIC. I've been playing drums since before I found women appealing, and guitar for not long after. Played in several bands around the central Illinois area and also play Bass guitar and piano... i also own a didgeridoo. Currently playing an Epiphone Les Paul custom and a Ibanez RG.. looking to acquire a strat to put some EMG's in as I am a worshiper of David Gilmour.

I also play my xbox 360 way too much.

Why did you choose your username?:
LOL. loooong story that would be difficult to explain without sounding foolish. goes back to early in high school I believe.

Name one really cool event in your life.:
During my senior year of high school, after one of my bands had recorded a CD and was talking about a small tour, I was offered an endorsement deal with Saluda Cymbals ( www.saludacymbals.com ) for me to play their cymbals. I had to turn the deal down, because I decided to go off to college and get my degree, rather than tour.. but it was still cool that they viewed me as a great up-and-coming drummer in the US.. too bad I rarely play anymore :C . .

Bjoern Werner Tunes Up for Senior Season
JLaurinaitis_55

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: Marshall Marshall Faulk.. all day.. ERRDAY

What do you do?: I attend college getting bachelor degree in exercise science, i will be going to the University of Oregon for grad school and master in Exercise Physiology

What other teams are you a fan of?: Rapid City Rush, San Jose Sharks, my family always supported the Buffalo Bills so i do to, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Oregon Ducks

Do you play sports? I run track and field in college

Who is your dream girl?: Olivia Wilde.. swing

What do you like to eat?
: Chinese Food... idk why.. i love me some chinese

What other hobbies do you have?: Snowboarding.. Boom

Why did you choose your username?: Im actually a long time FF member (since 2005) , i just lost my old name.. I got my new one from my favorite defensive player on the Rams

Name one really cool event in your life.: Visited Russia (home country)

Welcome to St. Louis Robinson, Donald, Joyner, Gaines, Alexander, Mason, and Sam
footballfreak1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAD wrote:
What other teams are you a fan of?:
big St. Louis Cardinals fan. I am neutral in basketball, though if i must pick one I usually choose the Bulls. Somewhat of a Blues fan, but I also root for the Blackhawks.

Woah woah woah, you can't be a Blues fan AND a Blackhawks fan. That's like being a Rams fan and a Seahawks fan or a Cardinals and Cubs fan, it just doesn't work man. Wink

I hate chicago fans.

^props to El Ramster and steferfootballd^
Professor Oak

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought I'd do this as the Rams are my #2 team. I grew up in STL before moving out west to California so you should see me posting here once in a while.

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: Steven Jackson & Marshall Faulk

What do you do?: Professor, duh!

What other teams are you a fan of?: Oakland Raiders, Viridian City Jigglypuffs

Do you play sports?: When I'm not in the lab, I play hoops & soccer.

Who is your dream girl?: Looks wise? This chick:

What do you like to eat?: Food.

Why did you choose your username?: Because it's who I am.

Name one really cool event in your life.: Being born was pretty gnarly.
KnightlyRam

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: Old:Pace Current: JL55

What do you do?: Currently a student at UCF

What other teams are you a fan of?: Ohio State Buckeyes, UCF Knights, Cardinals, Cleveland Cavaliers, Bayern Munich

Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.: Played a little of everything growing up. Stopped playing football in HS to focus on Wrestling. Won 100+ Matches.

Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history): Mila Kunis

What do you like to eat?: Addiction to Chipotle

What other hobbies do you have?: Love watching all sports, anything athletic or competitive, Partying

Why did you choose your username?: Go to UCF and love the Rams

Name one really cool event in your life.: Meeting my favorite comedian Demetri Martin and drinking a few with him.
maddoxcharles33

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: Past=Torry Holt. Present= Sjax

What do you do?: Military

What other teams are you a fan of?: Pacers, South Carolina Gamecocks, Duke Blue Devils

Do you play sports? Played basketball and football. track my freshman and sophomore year. Now intermural football and basketball.

Who is your dream girl? Lol my wife

What do you like to eat?: Love REAL mexican food. And oh how i miss Texas and Whataburger.

What other hobbies do you have?: ESPN/SPORTS ALL DAY EVERYDAY.

Why did you choose your username?: Its my name lol

Name one really cool event in your life.:Played basketball during spring break with snoop dogg when i was in the 6th grade before his concert on the beach.
El ramster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THIS IS WHO I AM!!! LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM!!

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
steferfootballd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome maddoxcharles33, KnightlyRam, Professor Oak, and any other new users. Welcome to the forums. Smile

Ramster
SoS wrote:
(Remember, I like that Steven Jackson style best Very Happy )
Ramsnut

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?[/b]: Kurt Warner. Presently Sam Bradford

What do you do?: I work in healthcare as a registered respiratory therapist

What other teams are you a fan of?: Blues, Cardinals, Royals, Chiefs, MU tigers, Notre Dame football

Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.: Never played football. Was an all-stater in basketball.

Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history): Erin Andrews of ESPN

What do you like to eat?: Cheeseburgers!

What other hobbies do you have?: Reading books, magazines, video games, movies, bodybuilding, travelling

Why did you choose your username?: Loved the Rams ever since they moved to St.Louis in 1995

Name one really cool event in your life.: Being born. Life is a gift and I feel blessed to be alive every day!
alanram

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: Kurt Warner

What do you do?: I build slot machines.

What other teams are you a fan of?: Dodgers

Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.: Golf

Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history): Shania Twain

What do you like to eat?: Most things Italian.

What other hobbies do you have?: Fishing

Why did you choose your username?: My name and my favorite team.

Name one really cool event in your life.: My first hole-in-one. Smile
CalifornianRam

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present? Torry Holt

What do you do? Currently i work for my former high school as an AVID Tutor.

What other teams are you a fan of? strange enough i have some love for the titans and i root for the astros in baseball.

Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile. i played a little bit of pop warner but mainly stuck to baseball and golf.

Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history) my gf of 2 to almost 3 years

What do you like to eat? Typical stuff wont really go to much into detail.

What other hobbies do you have? Golfing, gaming, talking abut football with family.

Why did you choose your username? When i first became a rams fan they were in L.A. unfortunately it was their last there as well. so im just crossing my fingers they come back west.

Name one really cool event in your life. watching the rams win the super bowl
steferfootballd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome CalifornianRam, alanram, and Ramsnut.

It seems everyone's forgotten about this thread except the new users. Razz

Ramster
SoS wrote:
(Remember, I like that Steven Jackson style best Very Happy )
Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

steferfootballd wrote:
Welcome CalifornianRam, alanram, and Ramsnut.

It seems everyone's forgotten about this thread except the new users. Razz

That's because for awhile I renamed the thread "St. Louis Rams guide to a successful special teams unit"

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...
asgardian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eyyyyyyy I never did this lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: